EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sin título225.jpg

Overview:
A city in the Human World suddenly stopped believing in the Goddess, and that's weakening the Angelic World, Cassiel and Sapphire are two angels that were sent to the Human World to help humans so they believe in the Goddess again, but in the moment they arrive that city, things start to get complicated, because they can't go back to the Angelic World, and a strange energy is enhacing the lust of humans.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2024-03-16
Developer: Sedhaild - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3 Alpha
Language: English, Español
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

Known Issues:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Android*: - -

Extra:

*Thank you Estrada777 for the port

Sin título184.jpg Sin título163.jpg Sin título164.jpg 43.jpg 44.jpg 45.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 9.jpg 14.jpg 8.jpg 10.jpg 17.jpg 21.jpg 42.jpg 23.jpg 25.jpg 28.jpg 24.jpg 27.jpg 32.jpg 35.jpg 33.jpg 29.jpg 37.jpg 39.jpg 30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Another lazy developer that is using the SAME BODY for all the girls only changes the face. Ugly huge fucking ass boobs with a no waist from awful design One Piece. Awful seriously can't even make some variety let's make all the girls the same girl just change eye, hair, and clothes color.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Another lazy developer that is using the SAME BODY for all the girls only changes the face. Ugly huge fucking ass boobs with a no waist from awful design One Piece. Awful seriously can't even make some variety let's make all the girls the same girl just change eye, hair, and clothes color.
I don't understand you, each one is different in terms of boobs, waist, hips, legs, shoulders, faces, asses, and even the 25% are Fantasy characters, and slightly different skin colors, I personally edited each body, how much more I should chance?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLewdCorruptionOfTheHeaven-0.0.5Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Sedhaild

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016
Thank you, yeah I think that is necessary too, I will work on it for the next update
Awesome, glad to hear it.
Enjoying it so far, looking forward to more updates in the future!
Navigating is also a little hard, I've gone backwards and forwards between the same place so many times. Maybe tooltips on arrows to say where they'll lead (and an area name or something shown when you're in it), or a different colour arrow for somewhere you've just come from?
I can check the map to see which way I'm facing kind of but having to do that at every area is not good.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes