ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
In the mission "In search of power", where is it? I explored all the map but I didn't fine anything, or I'm simply blind

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
In the mission "In search of power", where is it? I explored all the map but I didn't fine anything, or I'm simply blind
When you accept that quest, there is a message that says that quest can't be completed, for now that's the limit for the main quests, but maybe there are more side quests or H events

Mar 13, 2023
For the train station, you may want to leave a temporary loop at the BJ until the sex scene is available.

Also where's the third butterfly (may be the fourth one, pretty sure it's the third)?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This reminds me of "panty and stocking with garter-belt"
Except here, both angels are fuck-holes.
And there's no Brief or Garterbelt.

Mkeswanson999

Jun 19, 2022
I don't understand you, each one is different in terms of boobs, waist, hips, legs, shoulders, faces, asses, and even the 25% are Fantasy characters, and slightly different skin colors, I personally edited each body, how much more I should chance?
Don't let them get to ya, game looks fantastic and the girls are beautiful! Concept and story are really cool ideas also!

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
in city, if i choose to sleep in street a few times there will be a rape scene, and option whose to rape, saphire still in development, and the only choice is the blonde one(forget her name)
Oh yeah, that happened when I played as well. You litterally have to reload stuff because renpy won't backtrack.
I'm struggling trying to trigger this bug, and can't find anything weird in my code.
After the scene (even after watching it more than 1 time) you end in the alley of the city with the character you selected.
Sin título40.jpg

Is this the last thing you see before getting stuck?
Sin título39.jpg

The bug happened the first time you watched this scene or the 2nd+?

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
I'm struggling trying to trigger this bug, and can't find anything weird in my code.
After the scene (even after watching it more than 1 time) you end in the alley of the city with the character you selected.
View attachment 2520524

Is this the last thing you see before getting stuck?
View attachment 2520523

The bug happened the first time you watched this scene or the 2nd+?
the last thing before getting stuck is achievment obtained, but instead the bug happen

Reactions: Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
the last thing before getting stuck is achievment obtained, but instead the bug happen
Found it and fixed it! Thank you so much.
The bug appears if you earn the achievement "Cassiel's Perversion reaches 10 points" in that H event.
In the next update it should work well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reinyakuragi
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes