Destom

Jun 23, 2020
Hello, dear, I made a review, I hope it is clear, and what I have to complain about. I would like to ask when the next update is planned?

Reactions: AmuletNakasawa

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello, dear, I made a review, I hope it is clear, and what I have to complain about. I would like to ask when the next update is planned?
I will try to release the Alpha 0.0.6 this month.
I read your review, thank you for your feedback, and yes, with future updates I will make the game more user-friendly. (v0.0.5 was the initial public release)

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
From the Trello it looks like the update will be all about the beach and some more teasing.
Will there be more r4pe scenes at the beach too or just some groping? For full consentual sex the two are not corrupted enough yet I think.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheLewdCorruptionOfTheHeaven-0.0.6Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Sedhaild

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I really liked what I played so far and I am lovin' the models. That majesty hot diggedy damn. :HideThePain:

Clothing options, 2 main and many side angels to (hopefully) corrupt and the already set and planned tags has me looking forward.
Real potential I would say.

Also it reminded me of another japanese game with angels I played recently.
This one:
Can be pretty laggy at times because of all the clothing layers but I had a blast playing it.

Anyway I wish you godspeed Sedhaild and hope to see more.

• Red Heart

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I really liked what I played so far and I am lovin' the models. That majesty hot diggedy damn. :HideThePain:

Clothing options, 2 main and many side angels to (hopefully) corrupt and the already set and planned tags has me looking forward.
Real potential I would say.

Also it reminded me of another japanese game with angels I played recently.
This one:
Can be pretty laggy at times because of all the clothing layers but I had a blast playing it.

Anyway I wish you godspeed Sedhaild and hope to see more.
I'm glad you like it, and thank you for your wishes, btw that game looks cool! it's in english too or only jp?

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
I've lost the save files for this game and last I remember it was really tedious, does anybody have a save file up until the latest update?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I've lost the save files for this game and last I remember it was really tedious, does anybody have a save file up until the latest update?
With the new update I tried to make the game more user-friendly and less tedious, i'm right now waiting for feedback to know if that was enough, if not, I will continue trying to make the movement less tedious.

And btw tomorrow the Official Guide that I'm making will be ready! (In english and spanish)

1.png

Here you can read a bit more.

Reactions: cawlalalal

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Sorry! got confused, It's Renpy, I'll edit it
Hi there Sedhaild,
This seems to be an interesting game: good luck with the development!

Six things:
1) the power is put as "poder" in English: is that intentional, or is it not translated?
2) if the Engine is RenPy, can you activate the option to open the save menu using the right click? It's easier than always needing to click on the menu icon to save. It'll have an additional benefit that the save screenshots will be different, making it easier to see where you were when you saved: now all the save previews are the same, showing the menu.
3) can you look at the logic of the position of the navigation arrows? In some locations, if you press the arrows pointing in the same direction, you end up going back and forth between the same two-three windows, which is confusing. This is mostly around the Alley entrances.
4) Idea: add icons on the map to show potential actions, such as H-encounters or quest NPCs. That'll improve navigation even if you don't use the guide.
5) When showing the world map, add descriptions/names of the locations (e.g. shopping district) when you hover over so that one knows where it leads to.
6) when clicking on the bed, you only get the option to rest or sleep. Add a 'cancel' option, so when you miss-click you are not forced to lose time.

Thank you, and I hope you manage to continue this development: I like this first iteration already!

Still a lady but always NG,
Minoin!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi there Sedhaild,
This seems to be an interesting game: good luck with the development!

Five things:
1) the power is put as "poder" in English: is that intentional, or is it not translated?
2) if the Engine is RenPy, can you activate the option to open the save menu using the right click? It's easier than always needing to click on the menu icon to save. It'll have an additional benefit that the save screenshots will be different, making it easier to see where you were when you saved: now all the save previews are the same, showing the menu.
3) can you look at the logic of the position of the navigation arrows? In some locations, if you press the arrows pointing in the same direction, you end up going back and forth between the same two-three windows, which is confusing. This is mostly around the Alley entrances.
4) Idea: add icons on the map to show potential actions, such as H-encounters or quest NPCs. That'll improve navigation even if you don't use the guide.
5) When showing the world map, add descriptions/names of the locations (e.g. shopping district) when you hover over so that one knows where it leads to.

Thank you, and I hope you manage to continue this development: I like this first iteration already!

Still a lady but always NG,
Minoin!
Thank you for your feedback! You have good ideas. I will definitely work on it

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
I think the navigation arrows are confusing because it's possible to enter some areas from multiple directions. I'm guessing that can't be easily fixed. Instead, would it be possible to add fast travel to the town map? That would sidestep the issue and be useful on its own.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I think the navigation arrows are confusing because it's possible to enter some areas from multiple directions. I'm guessing that can't be easily fixed. Instead, would it be possible to add fast travel to the town map? That would sidestep the issue and be useful on its own.
Fast travel is planned, but I want to add it with a little of "story-related".

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Official Guide!
The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven has now an Official Guide!

I know that maybe it's missing some content, but it was a lot of work, and sometimes I got confused while writing it xD.
I will update it constantly with new versions of the guide (even for the same version of the game).
Be free to tell me about any mistake of the guide

I hope you like it :3

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Guide Version 0.1 for Game Version 0.0.6:
English or Spanish:

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes