Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Any more games like this one? with an emphasis on the getting raped if possible?
I can recommend you a few:

Whorecraft chapter 1 (7 games) by Auril
Whorecraft chapter 2 (5 games) by Auril
Whorecraft XMas episodes (10 games) by Auril
Tails of Azeroth (6 games) by Auril
Meltys Quest by Remtairy
Karry's Prison by Remtairy
Treasure Hunter Claire by Acerola
President Yukino by Acerola
Leanna's Slice of Life by Acerola
Brave Alchemist Colette by Acerola
Tear and the Library of Labyrinths by Acerola
Rune's Pharmacy by PicoPicoSoft

And these are with Male Protagonist r4ping girls:
妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~ by Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou (I think)
Train Capacity 300% (2 games) by Beel ze bub

Last edited:
Reactions: fraazx

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can not wait until The story gets developed enough to see Heaven turn into the second level of hell. That is the level of hell reserved for Lust in Dante's Inferno. To see Angels turn into sexy demons(succubus) or Fallen Dark Angels will be super cool. It is fun to watch the corruption of innocent Angels turn Lustful. Wish I knew more corruption game(stories) like this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
бум надеится что тут тоже будет много девушек к в в другой твой игре

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
ok I give up, where is the power source? I got bored of going around the map xD. By the way, how do I complete the mission of memories? I already got them all but the mission is not completed ghjhk.png

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I already did that, I mean what to do next
ohh! after that should be pretty simple, and normally npcs will repeat you what to do, The Seer will tell you to talk to the janitor, then Jesseriel - then Janitor - Seer

Reactions: Zeabux

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
ohh! after that should be pretty simple, and normally npcs will repeat you what to do, The Seer will tell you to talk to the janitor, then Jesseriel - then Janitor - Seer
Sorry if I didn't explain well, but I already did that whole chain of chats, got the object and offered 2 soft and soft "things" to the seer to end (I guess) the events inside the building. After that I mean

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Sorry if I didn't explain well, but I already did that whole chain of chats, got the object and offered 2 soft and soft "things" to the seer to end (I guess) the events inside the building. After that I mean
Jesseriel told you to meet her in the temple at night

Reactions: Killer200PL

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Jesseriel told you to meet her in the temple at night
Yeah, that's what I saw and that's where I went, but nothing was happening. Anyway, I just reopened the game and now if the event was triggered... no idea what happened xD. Btw, After finishing that mission, there is nothing left to do?

Last edited:

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Yeah, that's what I saw and that's where I went, but nothing was happening. Anyway, I just reopened the game and now if the event was triggered... no idea what happened xD. Btw, After finishing that mission, there is nothing left to do?
That's for now the end of the main quests, you can look for side quests or more H events. This update has 3 new H events when Cass or Sapp sleep in the streets (20% change to get assaulted)

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
That's for now the end of the main quests, you can look for side quests or more H events. This update has 3 new H events when Cass or Sapp sleep in the streets (20% change to get assaulted)
I already finished all the secondary missions, I only have the ones that cannot be completed yet. I would only have to see the assault scenes since I have only seen one where you choose which girl to assault, but does any place work for that or is there a scene for each specific zone, or do you mean the scenes of rubbing sapphire's breasts and cassiel's hadjob? because if that's the case, then I've completed everything currently possible xD

thanks for answering

Last edited:

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
I can recommend you a few:

Whorecraft chapter 1 (7 games) by Auril
Whorecraft chapter 2 (5 games) by Auril
Whorecraft XMas episodes (10 games) by Auril
Tails of Azeroth (6 games) by Auril
Meltys Quest by Remtairy
Karry's Prison by Remtairy
Treasure Hunter Claire by Acerola
President Yukino by Acerola
Leanna's Slice of Life by Acerola
Brave Alchemist Colette by Acerola
Tear and the Library of Labyrinths by Acerola
Rune's Pharmacy by PicoPicoSoft

And these are with Male Protagonist r4ping girls:
妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~ by Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou (I think)
Train Capacity 300% (2 games) by Beel ze bub
From the gray-haired girl in the fourth photo

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes