Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Does anyone remind me what I had to do since the last update? xD. Btw, I don't know if I'm bugged. I already gathered all the new butterflies and got to the part where you decide whether to allow harassment at work in the restaurant, but since I chose yes (the option was left with a black border) I have not been able to work in the restaurant again. I've already skipped 17 days and nothing, besides I still can't buy the casual and elegant sapphire skin

Last edited:

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
got to the part where you decide whether to allow harassment at work in the restaurant, but since I chose yes (the option was left with a black border) I have not been able to work in the restaurant again.
You have to select the type of work, so the big button "Let's work" will be available.
1694122223584.png
besides I still can't buy the casual and elegant sapphire skin
When that is available I will add it to the changelog. For now is not available.

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020
Sorry, I didn't explain myself well. I mean that the NPC no longer offers me the option to work
It gives you the option to work at midday, what I mean is you need to rest at least one time in the bench or do something that makes the day timer advance when Cass starts the day or in other words, the little circle at the bottom left needs to have a quarter of it black and the rest white.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sedhaild

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
It gives you the option to work at afternoon, what I mean is you need to rest at least one time in the bench or do something that makes the day timer advance when Cass starts the day or in other words, the little circle at the bottom left needs to have a quarter of it black and the rest white.
Believe me, I also tried to go literally every time the day progressed and nothing. I started again since my last save and I haven't had that problem so far and I hope I don't have it.

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020
Believe me, I also tried to go literally every time the day progressed and nothing. I started again since my last save and I haven't had that problem so far and I hope I don't have it.
I don't know if this screenshot I took helps but like I wrote, you need to be on midday, (the circle at the bottom left with a quarter black and the rest white) and Cass with the waitress outfit on, there is a place to change clothes in the restaurant if you click or touch the bottom left arrow.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I don't know if this screenshot I took helps but like I wrote, you need to be on midday, (the circle at the bottom left with a quarter black and the rest white) and Cass with the waitress outfit on, there is a place to change clothes in the restaurant if you click or touch the bottom left arrow.
Yes, I started again from the save of the previous version and now the icon appeared above the npc's head, which was the problem because the icon above his head did not appear no matter what time he went to the restaurant

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
By the way, how much can you unlock in the restaurant? I already got to the part about working without a top, but without a gallery it is difficult to know if there is something else to see/unlock or something that tells you that you have already seen everything available in that place

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020
By the way, how much can you unlock in the restaurant? I already reached the part of working without a top, but without a gallery it is difficult to know if there is something else to see / unlock
If you don't get more pranks from the costumers and you already reached topless day you already got everything, the pranks of customers right now they are not repeatable but the punishment of bad service they are repeatable, in a future update Sed is going to make those scenes that are not repeatable, repeatable but he wants to make sure that whenever a scene repeats they have immersion and they are not only a copy and paste of the same text and context.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild and Zeabux

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
If you don't get more pranks from the costumers and you already reached topless day you already got everything, the pranks of customers right now they are not repeatable but the punishment of bad service they are repeatable, in a future update Sed is going to make those scenes that are not repeatable, repeatable but he wants to make sure that whenever a scene repeats they have immersion and they are not only a copy and paste of the same text and context.
Oh great. So adding the scenes from the restaurant plus the ones from the beach and sleeping on the street (I don't know if these are new or I just hadn't seen them) I think I've finished at least a large part of the update. I only have one question left with this: those "?" Can they be unlocked or do they stay there? I have 4 in total, the 3 that are seen and another under the achievement of the first confession of sapphire
1694135597427.png

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020
Oh great. So adding the scenes from the restaurant plus the ones from the beach and sleeping on the street (I don't know if these are new or I just hadn't seen them) I think I've finished at least a large part of the update. I only have one question left with this: those "?" Can they be unlocked or do they stay there? I have 4 in total, the 3 that are seen and another under the achievement of the first confession of sapphire
View attachment 2913001
It's the same for me and I believe I discovered everything that the game have to offer right now, maybe they are placeholder for future things that Sedhaild have planned, you can check the official guide in Sedhaild Patreon to see if there is any hint.

• Red Heart

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I only have one question left with this: those "?" Can they be unlocked or do they stay there? I have 4 in total, the 3 that are seen and another under the achievement of the first confession of sapphire
If I remember well, only 1 hidden achievement is a placeholder that cannot be unlocked yet, the rest are available to unlock.

Reactions: Zeabux

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If I remember well, only 1 hidden achievement is a placeholder that cannot be unlocked yet, the rest are available to unlock.
Thank you for mentioning this, I was just about to go crazy not being able to unlock that 1 last secret achievement. :LOL:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game gets boring real damn fast.

You have two damn characters and no damn quest mission.. roam around every single day with each girl TRYING to find something new to trigger. This gets boring and not fun very damn fast! I like some damn idea of what I am suppose to do than just run around and try to trigger a lewd event the story is one of them damn stupid games where it starts with a story just to explain why they are on earth than DAMN THE STORY! Everything else is just search for something to do that is damn well new.

So sum it up.
1. No plot/story (it's forgotten)
2. Boring repetitive game play roaming every old area trying to find something new. To make the matter worst you have to do it twice as you have to manage 2 girls so its' double the repetition
3. No damn quest/mission tracker

So unless you enjoy going to the same damn places over and over and over to find a new event you won't enjoy this game. It is a damn grind of searching.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Game gets boring real damn fast.
Please play a different game, if this game does not seem appealing to you. I respect devs and their hard work and effort they put into making a game, making a game is not easy.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes