Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven [v0.1.0 Alpha] [Sedhaild]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
What is the new main mission of version 0.9 and how do you start? I've walked all over the map and can't find anything.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
What is the new main mission of version 0.9 and how do you start? I've walked all over the map and can't find anything.
In the City, in the Main street, same place as the rest chair and beach poster, during day

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
In the City, in the Main street, same place as the rest chair and beach poster, during day
Oh, but that's a secondary mission, right? I speak of the main. I already did the one that teaches you the new technique, but since it is short I assumed it was the secondary mission and not the main one.
EDIT: nvm, I just found it

Reactions: Sedhaild

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLewdCorruptionOfTheHeaven-0.1.0Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlackSpier

Oct 6, 2017
Overall a great game. Enjoyed the Halloween update. The only major complaint I have is map movement. Also option to pass time with a button would be nice but the benches are fine.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Overall a great game. Enjoyed the Halloween update. The only major complaint I have is map movement. Also option to pass time with a button would be nice but the benches are fine.
Yeah, movement is still a thing, but since the first release, I have improve it a lot, at the beginning it was a real labyrinth.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
wow, an incredible game as always, especially the Halloween event, a pretty good story considering that it's a +18 game. If I had to say something bad, I would say that you have no way of knowing what events you have yet to see, which is annoying when you like to complete all the content in the game xD

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
wow, an incredible game as always, especially the Halloween event, a pretty good story considering that it's a +18 game. If I had to say something bad, I would say that you have no way of knowing what events you have yet to see, which is annoying when you like to complete all the content in the game xD
I'm still dealing with the Gallery, I'm sorry :(

Reactions: Zeabux

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I'm still dealing with the Gallery, I'm sorry :(
And instead of a gallery, isn't it possible to make something like a list where you can mark the events you've seen or that areas with unseen events are marked in a colored border? By the way, in the event of sleeping on the beach having taken the pills, does it only result in her being undressed or am I still missing something to see?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
And instead of a gallery, isn't it possible to make something like a list where you can mark the events you've seen or that areas with unseen events are marked in a colored border?
A well categorized gallery should work the same way.
By the way, in the event of sleeping on the beach having taken the pills, does it only result in her being undressed or am I still missing something to see?
That event is incomplete, for now they can only touch her tits and pussy.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello guys, I hope you are having fun playing the Halloween Special, but that's not all, next update wil be the Christmas Special with new quests, new skins, and new H events!

If you are liking the game, remember you can support the project

Any contribution will be very appreciated.
And you can even request quests or H events ;)

Sin título20.png

Reactions: Cuhullin

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
I mostly enjoyed the halloween event - the last part's jumpscare took me off guardm, though I guess it was semi-telegraphed.

Are there any branches to the event? I did all sex for all of them, got the necklace, and didn't prevent any of the sex events at the end part. Seems like the only branch is if you don't get the necklace, you don't get the final H-scene with Steve assaulting Cassandra?

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes