Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
If I remember well, only 1 hidden achievement is a placeholder that cannot be unlocked yet, the rest are available to unlock.
heck... Well, it's time to wander the streets again clicking on each npc you see in case something is activated xD.

By the way, I love your game, especially the animated scenes; they are incredible. Although it is true that it becomes a bit boring and annoying when you don't know what to do or how to activate events, since the first thing that comes to mind is going around the maps hoping to activate something.

Maybe adding some clues to locked things could be a good idea, or something that tells you that you already saw all the available scenes in X place, so you don't waste time like me in the restaurant when you already saw everything xD

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
heck... Well, it's time to wander the streets again clicking on each npc you see in case something is activated xD.

By the way, I love your game, especially the animated scenes; they are incredible. Although it is true that it becomes a bit boring and annoying when you don't know what to do or how to activate events, since the first thing that comes to mind is going around the maps hoping to activate something.

Maybe adding some clues to locked things could be a good idea, or something that tells you that you already saw all the available scenes in X place, so you don't waste time like me in the restaurant when you already saw everything xD
Each month I add something to make the movement around the world better, this time I added available quest and some available H events to the maps, and for the next update I will edit the quest's descriptions to make them easier to complete.

The thing is the time, In 4 weeks I cannot complete every technical thing, and that means not adding H content.
That's why each month I add a little improvement for technical things and some H content or quests.

And most important, the game is still in an Alpha state, so some mechanics can still be added or changed or even deleted.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
TIP: don't get forced the get all achievements for now, they can be affected by what I said. those that you want to unlock can be obtained by working as waitress with Cassiel, but they are made to be unlocked easier when the waitress job is completely finished.
For example: Work 30 days as waitress, seems like a pain in the ass now, but with more H content in the future you will not notice those 30 days of work.

Reactions: Ghizghuth

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
TIP: don't get forced the get all achievements for now, they can be affected by what I said. those that you want to unlock can be obtained by working as waitress with Cassiel, but they are made to be unlocked easier when the waitress job is completely finished.
For example: Work 30 days as waitress, seems like a pain in the ass now, but with more H content in the future you will not notice those 30 days of work.
You are doing a great job making and developing this game. :) Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Thank you so much for your positive comments, reading them really low my stress level and make me happy :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Thank you so much for your positive comments, reading them really low my stress level and make me happy :giggle:
You are very welcome friend! Developers should be highly respected for their hard work and effort they put into their game, honestly people should all respect devs because if it were not for their hard work, the game would never be made. :giggle::coffee:

• Red Heart

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Each month I add something to make the movement around the world better, this time I added available quest and some available H events to the maps, and for the next update I will edit the quest's descriptions to make them easier to complete.

The thing is the time, In 4 weeks I cannot complete every technical thing, and that means not adding H content.
That's why each month I add a little improvement for technical things and some H content or quests.

And most important, the game is still in an Alpha state, so some mechanics can still be added or changed or even deleted.
oh I see, I just don't like to leave something incomplete when I start it. In fact, in what you have been answering I just got 2/3 achievements that I was missing xD. I really love your game :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
oh I see, I just don't like to leave something incomplete when I start it. In fact, in what you have been answering I just got the 3 achievements that I was missing xD. I really love your game :love:
Same here! This game is terrifically developed! :love:(y)

• Red Heart

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
tried 0.8 for the first time and its quite good!
number of events are ok
with the help of the mini help untriggered events can be seen is
just a bit too much unused area, otherwise everything is good!

Reactions: DarkDreamer

sebast88395

Apr 16, 2022
anyone know where you find the girl with the waitress outfit I've looked and talked to everyone already and nothing is happening

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
anyone know where you find the girl with the waitress outfit I've looked and talked to everyone already and nothing is happening
Click on the front door of one of the Houses on Main Street. You can talk with the Girl's boyfriend to get the waitress outfit.

Mar 18, 2019
Tried this and was pretty satisfied with it, going to keep an eye on this one.

I am kind of weird with my fetishes and prefer to keep my girls anal only. So I avoided all vaginal penetration scenes and found the beach anal scenes, however, the sleep dialogue between the two heroines made it seem like they got both of their holes penetrated and are no longer virgins.

I'll take it that is a weird edge case, as the achievement for losing virginity didn't trigger, so the game is correctly acknowledging they are still virgins, and updating their H stats correctly, but triggering the dialogues incorrectly.

Oh, and while I am commenting. Are there repeatable anal events?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Tried this and was pretty satisfied with it, going to keep an eye on this one.

I am kind of weird with my fetishes and prefer to keep my girls anal only. So I avoided all vaginal penetration scenes and found the beach anal scenes, however, the sleep dialogue between the two heroines made it seem like they got both of their holes penetrated and are no longer virgins.

I'll take it that is a weird edge case, as the achievement for losing virginity didn't trigger, so the game is correctly acknowledging they are still virgins, and updating their H stats correctly, but triggering the dialogues incorrectly.

Oh, and while I am commenting. Are there repeatable anal events?
Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like my game.
That dialogue was already fixed, it is available in th v0.0.9 (it is not here cuz that update is very small)
About the repeatable events, I'll try to make all events repeatable. For now the anal sex events at the beach are. (dont remember if in v0.0.8 or 0.0.9)

StarDustruntor

May 19, 2021
Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like my game.
That dialogue was already fixed, it is available in th v0.0.9 (it is not here cuz that update is very small)
About the repeatable events, I'll try to make all events repeatable. For now the anal sex events at the beach are. (dont remember if in v0.0.8 or 0.0.9)
Hey sed, im a big fan of your game but your android link for pixeldrain is not working it's only been giving ip address issues. Is it possible if you can give a Mediafire or Mega link? Thanks in advance!

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hey sed, im a big fan of your game but your android link for pixeldrain is not working it's only been giving ip address issues. Is it possible if you can give a Mediafire or Mega link? Thanks in advance!
hi! sure! I updated the links of v.0.0.9 on my patreon.
But don't worry too much for v0.0.9 if you already played v0.0.8.

v0.1.0 will be more fun, cuz it is a completely halloween special.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes