molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is just plain BORING. It's tedious and boring. Run around a damn maze trying to find a single girl.. talk to everyone.. click on all heart icon choices. Just turn the damn game into a sex simulator and forget the bull shit sandbox and it would be more interesting.. the game is just NOT FUN. I hate running around a damn maze trying to find the object your looking for.. not fun at all.. deleted!

A12tonweight

Apr 17, 2022
I liked the update. Hopefully a few more lewd chains will be completed soon. Like the confessional and the guy on the bench.
Do you plan to have some non rape vaginal options soon? Perhaps some kind of playboy character that seduces the girls? Going straight to "I'm a virgin but will fuck a rando for a train ticket" would be kinda weird. Would be more appropriate if someone got them used to sex first so they can go "eh, one more wont matter".

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Do you plan to have some non rape vaginal options soon? Perhaps some kind of playboy character that seduces the girls?
Yeah, I have that kind of content planned.
Going straight to "I'm a virgin but will fuck a rando for a train ticket" would be kinda weird. Would be more appropriate if someone got them used to sex first so they can go "eh, one more wont matter".
That's why those events aren't finished, and when they are, will have requirements.

The end point is to not break the inmersion with things like that, I want their minds to be corrupted with a justify chain of events.
Maybe you can find some incoherence for there, but that's because the game is in early state right now, in the future those incoherences will be fixed, so they don't break the inmersion.

Reactions: A12tonweight

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
How do I complete the quest for 'Get out of here feline!' and 'Open for business'?
For the first one you need a lemon that you get on the map where the guy who asks you to collect crystals is. The other one you would have to remind me what you had to do, because I don't remember if it's the mission to look for ingredients or another

Last edited:

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
How do you unlock the beach?
In the city, there should be a poster for the beach you can click on. Afterwards, there is person with a quest marker at the city entrance, talk to them. I did it with Sapphire, not sure if it works with Cassiel.

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
How do I put on different costumes? Don't know how.
In the church basement, you click on the closet between the beds.

Finished my first run of this, and I got to said I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if its because of having multiple girls with different personalities, how their naivete interacts with the lewdness of humans, or having a decent pace of corruption, but I'm looking forward to more. My only complaint is that there is not gallery or way to repeat most of the scenes, so you either have to save or replay to see them again.

Last edited:
Reactions: JBOY119

SpicyLemon

Jul 28, 2022
For the first one you need a lemon that you get on the map where the guy who asks you to collect crystals is. The other one you would have to remind me what you had to do, because I don't remember if it's the mission to look for ingredients or another
Thanks bro, regarding the 2nd quest yes it's the ingredients quest and I have already completed it.

neekerivittu

Aug 18, 2018
Lot of potential here, maybe you could make the navigation easier by letting us move with arrow keys or something?
PS. please add prostitution to the game soon

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
where can i find all the butterflies, i've been stuck here for the past few hours
Every district besides Train has one, I think. And there are six in total. I could go look up my save later to find it, if you need, but the butterflies are usually at the corner of the screen.
Lot of potential here, maybe you could make the navigation easier by letting us move with arrow keys or something?
PS. please add prostitution to the game soon
This, definitely. And some sort of mini-map, to make keeping track of the orientations and directions easier. Early on, I almost quit due to how annoying navigation was, but glad I stuck to it.

Reactions: Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hello guys!
Remember that I read all your comments, thank you so much for your feedback.

Btw, for the next month I will add/edit more text in the quest's diary, to make difficult ones a lot easier to complete.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes