Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! You have good ideas. I will definitely work on it
Nice, glad to be of service.

I notice another translation issue:

* When fighting the pervert attacker after the train ride, it says "te voy a coger" in Spanish: the big text that flashes over the screen
* When rescuing the drowned, beach man C says "miren, esa mujer esta volando!" in Spanish

Another suggestion:
* When you are given money, it may be nice to have a notification of how much money you are given: now, you need to go to the inventory to see how much money you have in total.
* Also, I just finished playing the current version, and I like it very much, but the thing that annoys me like crazy (like, deal-breaker annoying), is that you need to walk so much to reach the world map. Especially, coupled with the previous comment about the difficulty navigating some streets. On top of that, changing clothes is only possible in the church -as far as I can see, so I just spent 5 minutes going back and forth since I forgot to put on the waitress uniform for Cassiel. Maybe add a map icon so that you can access the world map from anywhere?

As I said: nice game: good luck with the development!!

Minoin!

Mar 13, 2023
All four new side quests on the beach?

Also I had an error come up when I tried having Cassiel go to the beach, although when I tried it an in game day later it worked fine. Only difference I can think of is that the first time around I had her pester the beach guard before getting the bikini on.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Go back to the town, and look the houses there, a door is clickeable during day with Cassiel
I have searched every part of the town I cannot find any clickable door as Cassie, is there somebody I need to talk to before I get access to that? And who is Rebecca, maybe you could outline the events that need to happen to get the waitress job?

*Edit* Could a screenshot possibly be sent of the door?

Last edited:

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Nice, glad to be of service.

I notice another translation issue:

* When fighting the pervert attacker after the train ride, it says "te voy a coger" in Spanish: the big text that flashes over the screen
* When rescuing the drowned, beach man C says "miren, esa mujer esta volando!" in Spanish
Thank you, I will fix that.
Another suggestion:
* When you are given money, it may be nice to have a notification of how much money you are given: now, you need to go to the inventory to see how much money you have in total.
Mmmmm, what I can do is always showing the money in the top left corner of the screen, instead of the inventory. I think that will be more comfortable.
* Also, I just finished playing the current version, and I like it very much, but the thing that annoys me like crazy (like, deal-breaker annoying), is that you need to walk so much to reach the world map. Especially, coupled with the previous comment about the difficulty navigating some streets.
I think the "Town" part is the only one, cuz is the bigger zone, I can add more Red Arrows, to go to the World Map, and maybe separate the Church, giving it its own button in the World Map.
On top of that, changing clothes is only possible in the church -as far as I can see, so I just spent 5 minutes going back and forth since I forgot to put on the waitress uniform for Cassiel. Maybe add a map icon so that you can access the world map from anywhere?
This is the difficult one, I passed trough a lot of problems with the skins, I wish we can change their skins wherever we want, but for now... it has to be in specific places, I can add more "wardrobes" so we can change their clothes in more areas.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Also I had an error come up when I tried having Cassiel go to the beach, although when I tried it an in game day later it worked fine. Only difference I can think of is that the first time around I had her pester the beach guard before getting the bikini on.
I haven't been able to trigger that error, maybe you can help me with a more detailed comment.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I have searched every part of the town I cannot find any clickable door as Cassie, is there somebody I need to talk to before I get access to that? And who is Rebecca, maybe you could outline the events that need to happen to get the waitress job?

*Edit* Could a screenshot possibly be sent of the door?
1688490448621.png
About "Who is Rebecca?" remember the game is in an Alpha state, I will continue adding content.

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
out of curiosity, will the guide be only for patrons? cant seem to be able to access it otherwise. if so, thats a bit of a bummer

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
out of curiosity, will the guide be only for patrons? cant seem to be able to access it otherwise. if so, thats a bit of a bummer
The guide is something extra, not the game... the game is the main thing here and it is free.
That's why the guide is for patrons, it took a lot of work, time and effort too, and even that, low tiers can access to it.

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
The guide is something extra, not the game... the game is the main thing here and it is free.
That's why the guide is for patrons, it took a lot of work, time and effort too, and even that, low tiers can access to it.
understandable. just as an fyi, what is the last mission as of the current update?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
understandable. just as an fyi, what is the last mission as of the current update?
You can read in the changelog that there are no new main quests since the previous version, but there are 4 new side quest:
3 start in the beach, and 1 start in the city.
(With Sapphire)

Reactions: cawlalalal

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
The fact that the two angels talk to eachother about what they experienced that day is by far the best part. This is shaping up to be a pretty good game! Fix the navigation arrows though, biggest obstacle.

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Nothing happens when I hover over that door is there anything that needs to be done before I can access this content?
there are 3 requirements for that:
- Day time (Done)
- Control Cassiel (Done)
- Having the quest "Rebecca has the outfit"

May you send a picture of your quest diary?

Btw, I checked the code looking for conflicts with the variable of that quest, and everything seems fine, when you accept that quest, you can enter.

Last edited:

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
there are 3 requirements for that:
- Day time (Done)
- Control Cassiel (Done)
- Having the quest "Rebecca has the outfit"

May you send a picture of your quest diary?

Btw, I checked the code looking for conflicts with the variable of that quest, and everything seems fine, when you accept that quest, you can enter.
I have never received either quest and have no idea where they come from, so where/how do I unlock them?

1688858778991.png

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes