Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I mostly enjoyed the halloween event - the last part's jumpscare took me off guardm, though I guess it was semi-telegraphed.
Haha, at the end I thought "this is supposed to be a Halloween event!"
Are there any branches to the event? I did all sex for all of them, got the necklace, and didn't prevent any of the sex events at the end part. Seems like the only branch is if you don't get the necklace, you don't get the final H-scene with Steve assaulting Cassandra?
You can actually get all H scenes with only 1 play:
With the necklace (all scenes)
diary completed but no necklace (miss the last scene)
incompleted diary (miss the last 2 scenes)

Mar 22, 2020
Not gonna post this yet in reviews since the game is HEAVILY under developed.

I'm gonna mention some things already mentioned:
The plot is absolutely forgotten, the main story doesn't feel like it's ever moving forward, side quests have been getting pretty boring and just tedious in all honesty.

The navigation is absolute shit, moving around is honestly kind of annoying, it's so ass that everytime I need to progress I get stuck with my own thoughts and start thinking about life which I'm not really happy to be doing.

The corruption takes way too long, by that, I mean there isn't an easier way to grind them, nor are they conveniently placed. And I may take the blame here but I was doing a pure run(Low perversion, I literally started over because I saw a single perversion on Cassiel but then when I started over I saw it again so I had no choice but to just go over it. Either way doesn't matter anymore)

The two character system is alright in all honesty, but not at the same time. It just kind of sucks you can only change by sleeping. I have an idea for this however, I feel like this should be done similarly to how the Halloween event handled it. Would be fun too if there is some kind of way to like, have each character interact with each other or even tag along. But I'm not gonna get into too many details right now, I'm fucking lazy.

I also want to add, the combat in this game feels so random. It hardly serves a purpose other than being a thing that's just there. Only solution is to either just remove the combat or improve more combat opportunities and systems.

Need to mention no gallery too so you're stuck needing to save before doing anything lewd if you want to replay them.

This whole entire thing gets even worse because of whatever the fuck is going on with this Ren'Py update I have lagging the fuck out everytime I have to pick an option between dialogues.

The game is way too big for the experience.

TL;DR

Plot despite affecting the world massively, doesn't feel so big and turns out to just be a reason for the two to be in the human world

Navigation kind of exhausting. Please attempt a better navigation system

Corruption is also tedious thanks to navigation and grinding it is too tedious

Character switching system can be done miles better

Combat is too random or irrelevant and could be improved or just scrap.

No gallery

Game size too big, maybe compress it a bit better?

I'm not really smart enough to know how to or to fix any of these.

Ren'Py version fucked up with optimization.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
Anyways, how many butterflies are there?

Actually no, memories. Like, shared ones, I can probably just guess two butterflies per memory.

The ones I got right now are:

- Butterflies Everywhere
- Torture on High
- Missing Daughter
- Fooling the Guards
- Rejuvenating Falls

There're two empty memory slots, I kinda wanna know if they're placeholders or I need to look for them.

The memories I mentioned are complete btw, like, no "???????????" shits for the dialogues.

Kinda wanna know if I'm missing any butterflies and wanna know where they are... for people that know at least.

Calvinomega

Jun 7, 2020

Actually no, memories. Like, shared ones, I can probably just guess two butterflies per memory.

- Butterflies Everywhere
- Torture on High
- Missing Daughter
- Fooling the Guards
- Rejuvenating Falls

There're two empty memory slots, I kinda wanna know if they're placeholders or I need to look for them.

The memories I mentioned are complete btw, like, no "???????????" shits for the dialogues.

Kinda wanna know if I'm missing any butterflies and wanna know where they are... for people that know at least.

- Butterflies Everywhere
- Torture on High
- Missing Daughter
- Fooling the Guards
- Rejuvenating Falls

All the butterflies/memories are available, some of them spawn at night and some of them are a little bit hard to see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sedhaild

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Not gonna post this yet in reviews since the game is HEAVILY under developed.

I'm gonna mention some things already mentioned:
The plot is absolutely forgotten, the main story doesn't feel like it's ever moving forward, side quests have been getting pretty boring and just tedious in all honesty.

The navigation is absolute shit, moving around is honestly kind of annoying, it's so ass that everytime I need to progress I get stuck with my own thoughts and start thinking about life which I'm not really happy to be doing.

The corruption takes way too long, by that, I mean there isn't an easier way to grind them, nor are they conveniently placed. And I may take the blame here but I was doing a pure run(Low perversion, I literally started over because I saw a single perversion on Cassiel but then when I started over I saw it again so I had no choice but to just go over it. Either way doesn't matter anymore)

The two character system is alright in all honesty, but not at the same time. It just kind of sucks you can only change by sleeping. I have an idea for this however, I feel like this should be done similarly to how the Halloween event handled it. Would be fun too if there is some kind of way to like, have each character interact with each other or even tag along. But I'm not gonna get into too many details right now, I'm fucking lazy.

I also want to add, the combat in this game feels so random. It hardly serves a purpose other than being a thing that's just there. Only solution is to either just remove the combat or improve more combat opportunities and systems.

Need to mention no gallery too so you're stuck needing to save before doing anything lewd if you want to replay them.

This whole entire thing gets even worse because of whatever the fuck is going on with this Ren'Py update I have lagging the fuck out everytime I have to pick an option between dialogues.

The game is way too big for the experience.

TL;DR

Plot despite affecting the world massively, doesn't feel so big and turns out to just be a reason for the two to be in the human world

Navigation kind of exhausting. Please attempt a better navigation system

Corruption is also tedious thanks to navigation and grinding it is too tedious

Character switching system can be done miles better

Combat is too random or irrelevant and could be improved or just scrap.

No gallery

Game size too big, maybe compress it a bit better?

I'm not really smart enough to know how to or to fix any of these.

Ren'Py version fucked up with optimization.
hi! thank you for yor comment, but actually all the things you mentioned exist because the game is in an alpha state yet, I already knew what things need improvements, if you want a more completed game, come back after some months or maybe a year. I promise that I work as hard as I can to develop the game.

Jun 25, 2019
Hi, I just did the quest with the demon boy and clothing store clerk where you learn the H skill, he told me to go back to the city but I can't find him. Is this the end of the main storyline so far? I just want to be sure before I start the Halloween quest.

PS: Really enjoying the game so far, thank you dev! There are not enough good female corruption games out here.

• Red Heart

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Hi, I just did the quest with the demon boy and clothing store clerk where you learn the H skill, he told me to go back to the city but I can't find him. Is this the end of the main storyline so far? I just want to be sure before I start the Halloween quest.

PS: Really enjoying the game so far, thank you dev! There are not enough good female corruption games out here.
I'm glad you like the game :)
And yes, you reached the actual limit of main quests, even that you can start the halloween special when you want.

Reactions: desolate sharidan

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Cool game, I'm a bit confused about if I have already reached the end of content for current version or not, but still have a lot to achievements to get, but the quests that are shown on the 'in progress' list are all with the 'in development' message, so I suppose I have to wait until next update, right?

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Cool game, I'm a bit confused about if I have already reached the end of content for current version or not, but still have a lot to achievements to get, but the quests that are shown on the 'in progress' list are all with the 'in development' message, so I suppose I have to wait until next update, right?
Hi! Yes, you have to wait for the next update, but remember that a lot of achievements are placeholders, like "reach 100 points in perversion", the achievement is working, but is impossible to get that quantity of perversion for now.

Reactions: linus.quotes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Do we get to see our Angel Heroines transform somewhat, a change in hair colour,change of wing colour,eye colour and more revealing dark gothic outfits?. Perhaps in the long run some sexy horns?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLewdCorruptionOfTheHeaven-0.1.1Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sedhaild

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Do we get to see our Angel Heroines transform somewhat, a change in hair colour,change of wing colour,eye colour and more revealing dark gothic outfits?. Perhaps in the long run some sexy horns?
Possibly, in a far future update.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Possibly, in a far future update.
fantastic, so far the game.story is great. To see the Heroines corruption slowly begin to manifest physically in small ways at first would be awesome. Subtle not quick transformations, to our Heroines they won't even know they are changing in every way until they really are not suited for Heaven anymore. It will already be too late for them. Slow burn Physical Corruption

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lewd Corruption of the Heaven [v0.1.1 Alpha] [Sedhaild]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes