Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
great game idea, really nice looking female mc, but i am not a fan of the artstyle... looks too cartoony for me personally. (but i really like the thumbnail tho and thats why i am here xD)

• Angry
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Theodosius
Could you post the changelog for 0.25 ?
It will be interesting.
Thank you in advance.
Hmm.... This is quite complicated, because I have only a changelog regarding 0.24. If you played only in 0.22, then you will see much more "new" things.

Changelog regarding 0.24:
1. Mechanics of text events on the map. Right now it is just one event and it is repeating.
2. Card damage is calculated from hero stats stats.
3. A gang of clowns (2 clowns)
4. Comics after defeats 5. Event icons when buying a radio item
6. Training at PayMay and Trainer
7. Cards are now calculated only depending on skills and items.
8. Buffs and debuffs are shown.
9. The mechanics of aerobics training
10. The mechanics of cooking. The first time she eats, then she simply prepares food in the inventory that can be eaten.
11. The mechanics of using items in inventory (including food)
12. An animated screensaver with a hero (I’ll make the animation better).
13. Comics from the roof
14. Pop-ups when moving around the city
15. New stores of Professor/PayMay/Trainer
16. Now she knows how to dodge attacks. The chance is calculated from agility.

Rebis

Oct 3, 2017
It looks very interesting. There is more enemies in 0.25 or it is just a bug fix of 0.24 ?
Thanks again.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It looks very interesting. There is more enemies in 0.25 or it is just a bug fix of 0.24 ?
Thanks again.
um... what? I called you 16 points of changes regarding 0.24... yeah, +2 enemies from clowns gang

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
i have a problem, the unity stops working, i have to check the compatibility with vista so it can run, and sometimes it crashes out of nowhere

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Cool looking game - i like adventure style games with slice of life elements put in.

Ill check back when theres more than 5 scenes.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Wew, I haven't checked up on the developer's Patreon or anything, so I had no idea this game was even still being developed. The new version is crazy smooth compared to the last one I played (0.2.2) at the time though, and the extra added animations and stuff look great.

Now just to see what and how many new scenes there are. :^)

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention that one issue is that parts of the interface remain in Russian even when you select English, and the game could definitely use a proof-reader for the English dialogue.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Just tried this out for android. Can't figure out how to press "E" to interact with things. Lol. Nothing I do interacts with anything!

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes