Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
food system is broken. i have bueyd for 8 days and gtmae say after 1 trun no food XD many many bugs
You already cooked all the food that you had and now it is in your inventory as “cooked food”, you can eat it by the right mouse button.

Reactions: Andvand

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
MLA is one of the greats. I'm not into combat games but the artwork is so gorgeous, I will give it a shot!

Reactions: naabii

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
What is the "story" of this game, is it some sort of corruption of the hero? Simply an action game?

mur

Jun 4, 2017
For MacOs users, who need to fix the file permissions:

1 - Download
2 - extract (if not automatically)
3 - drag & drop the game/app into the chmod fixer

Note: this is an automator workflow app that just execute the terminal command "chmod +x app/Contents/MacOs/*"

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
How do you trigger fights? I lost the first fight, trained like a fool, but I don't get the chance to test my new skills.
EDIT: I must admit I underestimated the grind and time it takes to finish the Prologue, which seems to end after grinding the stats to 10, then the actual game begins, and yes, I found the fights, which are fun. Story wise it SEEMS to me, thatfrom thaton the grind will go on. Ho many successful fights does it take to progress in the story?

And what about the debauchery stat? Is it implemented? I meant, she sucks off her boss at work for better payment, that should do something with that stat, don't you think?

And what's the use of masturbating in the game?

Annoying game play, mini games are really the worst ever. Boring and repetetive, which is a shame, because the basic idea is nice and the graphics are fun as well.

Last edited:

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
How do you trigger fights? I lost the first fight, trained like a fool, but I don't get the chance to test my new skills.

And what about the debauchery stat? Is it implemented? I meant, she sucks off her boss at work for better payment, that should do something with that stat, don't you think?

And what's the use of masturbating in the game?

Annoying game play, mini games are really the worst ever. Boring and repetetive, which is a shame, because the basic idea is nice and the graphics are fun as well.
for debauchery and masturbating, I don't really know what their purpose is.

To trigger fights, wait until evening, then press the clothes hanger button in the top right (underneath the character portrait).

I used cheat engine to get my fame up really high and I was able to get 3 star fights, I don't know if that had anything to do with the fame stat, or just beating previous levels of the fights. There are several sex scenes upon losing a fight. If it's against multiple opponents, click the portraits on the right to switch scenes.

Reactions: ray3dave

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I miss the sex scenes from MLA, they had great animation and angles. The enemy sprite sex is so zoomed out and the button game is distracting. The comics are neat but not really a replacement for the animated scenes. Will those be coming when more story is put in the game? Or will the animated sex scenes be gone? Super anabel is so hot, I think she deserves the same lavish treatment. :)

I like the game but the walking around need some work. It'd be nice to click on what you want without walking up to it. Or having buttons that warp you the bed, fridge and bath.

Last edited:

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
Great potenial but it´s so sloooooow: As it is now it felt like a waste of time. =/ will came back for futer updates

Last edited:

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Hey ! This game really looks good, but after trying it, i was pretty lost. Don't know if it was already told, but i found the lack of tutorial and explanations pretty sad (or i just didn't found them and i'm pretty stupid which can titally happen too). On the first night i went for a random alert only to found three ennemies that kicked my ass. And even there i didn't really understand how the sex minigame worked. Some help inside the game would be welcome i think. I think that part of the problem was a part of the menu, specially the task still being in russian that lost me. But it seems really great and would really like to retry this :D

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes