Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
For MacOs users, who need to fix the file permissions:

1 - Download Mega
2 - extract (if not automatically)
3 - drag & drop the game/app into the chmod fixer

Note: this is an automator workflow app that just execute the terminal command "chmod +x app/Contents/MacOs/*"
Or...just use Permission Fixer. Smaller, an attachment (not Mega download), an open script so people can look at it, and written by me for F95Zone users.

Theodosius you can avoid Mac permission issues by zipping the Mac app instead of making a rar file. Rar (and 7z) files don't save Mac or Linux permissions. Zip files do.

Last edited:

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
i cant read it's not translated, just chat. Even quest are in russian? i have no idea.

hulster

Mar 16, 2019
View attachment 355486

Overview:
One girl in a big city. There are enormous difficulties on her way, but she has big heart and big... You will have to help her achieve her main dream, clean her hometown of crime.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-04
Release Date: 2020-04-02
Developer: Feodosiy: - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To open on Mac:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Android port will be available little later after testing.

BaasB Thanks for the link.

View attachment 355492 View attachment 355495 View attachment 355496 View attachment 355502 View attachment 355503 View attachment 355505 View attachment 355508 View attachment 355513
interesting game

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
All stats and quests line. Only chat are translated in english. Just run your game in english and see. Or maybe something wrong i had a lot of text in russian, sorry.
Something probably went wrong

LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
To the creator of this game:

If you would like to have someone who is able to write in English, Russian and German and is really good in writing, then pm me..

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Yeah I'm getting lines in Russian too. So far a chat with the lady in the office on the first day, and some dialogue from the protagonist in the living room after the first fight. I assume the dialogue was telling me to visit the professor. Also the protagonist's line with the girl at the motel

Last edited:

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
To the creator of this game:

If you would like to have someone who is able to write in English, Russian and German and is really good in writing, then pm me..
Hell, I don't speak Russian really (though I can read Cyrillic fluently/fast, 'cause I had Russian in school for a few years), but I'd even just proof-read and correct the English that is already there, 'cause it could use somebody looking it over.

Is there a list of all scenes?

So far I've found
She gives the boss a BJ if you "Work" in his office the second time and accept his proposal for a part-time job.

kassak77

Mar 8, 2019
I can't fix anything if you just say you noticed "something". What exactly in russian?
Experienced the same issue, after first battle it swiched to Russian..can't remember when exactly. But wen't to menu, and clicked on english again, and all fine.

Love the game graphics and concept. Congrats!

Sugestions on game play. Some have already been pointed out. Hope it helps, don't get me wrong, I very much like the game:

- Holding shift is pointless, just let her move those legs faster ;-)
- Change please "E" action/dialog trigger to something like spacebar, enter
- Whole Game should be playable via Mouse controll
- I'm not native english either, so nothing to say on that haha

Nice work

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
Hi everyone. I liked the game, but there are a few oddities. When saving/uploading, the progress of popularity and reputation is lost. Quite strange, because what is the point of rushing around the city and cleaning all the Hari. PS Sorry, English is not my native language.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hi everyone. I liked the game, but there are a few oddities. When saving/uploading, the progress of popularity and reputation is lost. Quite strange, because what is the point of rushing around the city and cleaning all the Hari. PS Sorry, English is not my native language.
These stats currently do not affect anything, but I will fix it.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The last time I tried to make 3 different links to each version, it was delayed for half a day, but I will try to do it this time. If anyone is interested, then I fixed all the errors that were found, added the android port and made these versions public.

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

As I said before, outside of our small community, most people already think that the project has been canceled -_-
Therefore, to prevent this from happening, I should post public versions more often. The current version of the game is currently available to everyone.
But in order for the patrons not to be offended, I will try to make an update this month ^ _ ^
Available H scenes:
1. "Defeat" scenes with:
  • Old pervert
  • Thief
  • Bikers gang (4 different enemies)
  • Clowns gang (2 different enemies)
2. Harassment from Boss:
  • Available on 4 day on work
  • Just be late at the office
  • Go to work on his office after “b”
3. Fap scenes at home.

Win:

Mac:

Android:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I have and old version (tested the game on the early builds),where i can find the save folder to transfer it and test this new version?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I have and old version (tested the game on the early builds),where i can find the save folder to transfer it and test this new version?
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\Sluterella_ Boobs and Honor

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes