Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Just tried this out for android. Can't figure out how to press "E" to interact with things. Lol. Nothing I do interacts with anything!
Android build currently is on testing. To Use an object press "hand" button from the right corner(doesnt work in prologue, use "New Game+" or "New Game++").

Reactions: aa14

SavageMuffinMan

Aug 20, 2018
There is no point of the android port of this game since it doesn't let you do anything. At the start it says that I need to press 'E' to talk to mum, but how am I meant to do that on android? And the sprint button and interact buttons don't work.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
i have not encountered any scenes until now... is it because i choose new game ++, by the what is the difference between new game and new game +

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Please, for the love of god let us rebind the keys / change how the "training" sections work to not be time gated AF or make it take 10 seconds of mashing or something please. This is just painfull as is or alteast make it so if i have enaugh points to buy an ability let me fking buy it and not be gated by "7 agility" when i dident bother to chug trough fking 3 minutes of waiting for button promps.

Rubs95

Dec 13, 2018
Hello! Which version of the game are you using and what happens when you try to switch the language?
It was my virus scanner that automatically deleted something from the game. I had to restore it and then it works just fine.

David Bourne

Feb 5, 2018
"Open a terminal in the directory with the app." - How do you open a terminal in the dirctory with the app?
I just opened terminal and copied the command, it is not working.
Obviously I am noob, pls send help.

Reactions: Moeghup

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
"Open a terminal in the directory with the app." - How do you open a terminal in the dirctory with the app?
There is faq from one of my patrons(I don't have Mac, I can just compile it on Unity):
"Open up the terminal on a Mac. (If you aren't familiar with the terminal, this is probably not your jam, move along.) Enter the comand: "chmod a+x " (with trailing space) at the prompt but do not hit enter. In the finder, go the the .app file and right click->Show Package Contents -> Contents->MacOS. Drop the file in there (will generally have a name similar to the game name) onto the terminal window. That will cause a POSIX compliant path (a slashpath) to paste into the terminal as an argument to the chmod command; you should end up with a command like this:
chmod a+x /Users/yourname/whereveryouputyourfapgames/some folder/AppName.app/Contents/MacOS/AppName

Hit return to run the command. voila, perms fix.ed "

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Save and the game frezz random nice XD
1 bug when talk Anabel.
The Englisch is broken and work not on the world map after work.

after the end of the story ist game tottal broken. (n)

Last edited:

David Bourne

Feb 5, 2018
Ok nvm haha, figured it out.
Open terminal, drag the file into the terminal
Whatever the directory - keep it, and continue write down the rest
So my command looked somewhat like this:
chmod +x /Users/blabalabla/blablafolder/TheLewdKnight0.25Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/*

Or just write "chmod +x ", then drag the file and finish with "/Contents/MacOS/*"

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I love the story and sim-style mechanics idea, the visuals and the card combat system (well, the idea of it; only did the first fight).

The mini-games... they ruin the experience IMO.

Reactions: ray3dave
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes