ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So it's not really clear yet where this is going for story. Is it just beating up enemies? Are there other heroes? Supervillian bosses?

I really don't like games where you walk places, I hope buttons and other shortcuts get added.

Last edited:

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So it's not really clear yet where this is going for story. Is it just beating up enemies? Are there other heroes? Supervillian bosses?

I really don't like games where you walk places, I hope buttons and other shortcuts get added.
You will be very surprised when you see the next major update ;)

Reactions: ltpika

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Loved everything apart from the mini games. I know it's not just me, but I would like to see if anyone else enjoys them.

Thereginaldx

Feb 9, 2018
What does the changelog mean by "new defeat scenes"? I lost to the thief and old pervert and i feel like I have already seen their sex scenes

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
ok so...
After the first defeat and the work day i bough 7 food for fridge.
Hope to have food in fridge for the week.
Saturday done, sunday i wake up, go to fridge. Fridge is empty.
And translate quest and "phone" please.

The graphics are nice but it's very bugged please try your game before post it.

Also after the defeat we begin from the sofa and while message chat we are able to move it make the game bug, the icon from sofa are still showing and character walk behind sofa/wall, we need to sit again on sofa or go upstair to make it back normal

Thereginaldx

Feb 9, 2018
ok so...
After the first defeat and the work day i bough 7 food for fridge.
Hope to have food in fridge for the week.
Saturday done, sunday i wake up, go to fridge. Fridge is empty.
And translate quest and "phone" please.
I was confused by the empty fridge thing too. When you buy food the MC cooks all of it but only eats one serving. The rest of the food is in your inventory and can be eaten without having to cook again

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The basic idea is neat, the graphics are very nice. The walking stuff in time consuming and annoying, though. One thing that seems pretty obvious to me - as the game (when it finally starts after the totally annoying prologue...) is battle centered, so the battles should have more variety. Two ideas come to my mind, lewd attacks from both sides and clothing damage - also on both sides. I would say this game calls out for both ideas to be implemented.

The whole secretary stuff needs a lot of love in the future, it is so bare bones - it's a pitty, but maybe the dev can put some life into that office.

Still the masturbating in the game does not seem to make any sense at all. Same goes for the stats apart from the fighting stats. The mini games to gain the stats are just terrible and should be replaced by something fun. I mean, really, clicking spacebar as gast as you can several hundred times - you just can't be serious. Same goes for clicking space bar at the right moment. It not funny and even worse, not sexy no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kappazaur

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Love the art style and the concept. Though I have found that if I go to sleep, well try to anyways, when hungry I just get stuck in the sleep menu without a option to escape.

I am curious to see where it goes just hope it doesn't get too grindy or have too many time bottlenecks, the RL time it takes to move around the map is already a bit too much as it is and the secretary stuff seems like it is more in the way of having fun then fun.

Reactions: ray3dave

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I had a question, not sure if it's a bug or it's just not implemented yet, but when you hit cum after filling the bar, it just abruptly cuts out. You don't get to see a cumshot, feels kind of sudden. Also, can there be an option not to do the buttons? Maybe just click?

Reactions: Artix0

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Hey Theo, loved MLA and I like the way this is shaping up. Bit of feedback.

1) I feel like the transition between places ingame takes too long. I understand the walking is supposed to be more time-consuming but it doesn't need to have that on the time your icon takes to travel, it's just a wasted few seconds. Also, what is the 'fat' thing supposed to be for?

2) Maybe some commenting by the MC (forgot her name already, annabelle?) about if the gym trains you faster than the old master in the park does. I feel like the gym should be better training but maybe the Master teaches better techniques?

3) I had some issues where I fought like female clown but then the lose scene was with a male clown. Don't know why that was set up wrong.

4) How do you buy food for your house? I had the one meal and bought food from the grandma, but it was all like 'precooked' so I just ate it from the inventory. I couldn't figure out how to refill the fridge.

5) I'd like some more interaction with the coworkers. Scene with boss is a great start, but it would be fun to watch her try and make a positive reputation at her job. Happens in real life if you're a pretty girl in a skilled field, it's extra hard to be taken seriously.

6) Probably because the game is still new, but I would have expecting giving your boss head would impact her debauchery reputation level but it didn't. I'm interested to see your plans for that mechanic.

7) Is there a way to change the title of the thread? Looks like you've totally moved over to The Lewd Knight, which I like WAYYY better than Sluterella, but the title here still has Sluterella in it. Would love to see that change.

As always, your use of facial expressions is second to none, the animations and set up for the game is great. I think you have absolutely nailed the use of comic book text styles and framing, as well as the art style. Keep it up!

Mar 3, 2018
I want to like this game cause it's well made and the art is great.

But I hate that the MC is either raped or has sexual harassment upon her to get anything h related in this game.

I wish you could have an option to play where she's the one in power instead of getting fucked when you lose and having to put up with the boss.

You should be able to charm the boss to be controlled by the palm of her hand or be more femme fatale during her combat.

Guess this game just isn't for me.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I want to like this game cause it's well made and the art is great.

But I hate that the MC is either raped or has sexual harassment upon her to get anything h related in this game.

I wish you could have an option to play where she's the one in power instead of getting fucked when you lose and having to put up with the boss.

You should be able to charm the boss to be controlled by the palm of her hand or be more femme fatale during her combat.

Guess this game just isn't for me.
I follow you. But making a game with multiple paths is a massive amount of extra work, so it makes a lot of sense that a developer will choose to go with one direction only. Rather be able to actually finish a game, and then they can always make more in the future.

We all have our preferences, and when games don't meet them we just have to move on. Just like every popular game with a female lead has people whining endlessly in the comments, instead of just playing the games that match their taste. I imagine the same happens in reverse in male lead games, but I wouldn't know. Since they're not my taste, so I don't go comment in those threads :D

But yea, seeing an art style you really like, and then realize the content doesn't match your kinks... That sucks.

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
What changed of another version... i can see anithing new... defeat scenes is the olders? or have new like cutscines ??

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
What changed of another version... i can see anithing new... defeat scenes is the olders? or have new like cutscines ??
...what? I'm not sure about the defeat scenes ('cause 0.25 already had those), but the "Harassment from boss" scene(s) are new AFAIK.

EDIT: The new version is so, so very buggy. I got stuck to the extent of having to force-close the game after defeating the biker that you have to fight after the cutscene of her first putting on the costume, and I got stuck on the map, unable to go to any locations once (and the only thing that I could do from there on out was use the Wait function over and over again).

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes