botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Хотелось бы сделать несколько замечаний. Главный недостаток игры это абсолютно ублюдочное управление и лишние действия, которые постоянно приходится совершать. Во первых ты обязан управлять клавиатурой и мышкой, что сильно утомляет. Желательно сделать так чтобы варианты в диалогах можно было кликать на клавиатуре 1-2-3-4 а не мышкой. Если этого сделать нельзя то хотя бы добавить ходьбу мышкой, чтобы тогда уже все делать мышкой. Добавить автобег, потому что нажимать шифт тысячу раз при переходе в другую комнату так же утомляет. Добавить возможность скипать анимацию в боях и вообще везде где это возможно, чтобы так же ускорить процесс игры и облегчить. Убрать перемещение по карте иконки персонажа и просто сделать его мгновенным, чтобы не мучить игроков. Так же можно добавить описание здания при наведении мышки, а не при нажатии кнопки в нижней левой части экрана

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
it looks like something i need to add to my list of 'must play'. Great art

lkjrejkleljsdcpopor

Dec 27, 2019
I like the look of this game. Still kinda buggy though. I bought a bunch of food packs as soon as I could. I cooked one. Then the next day I went to cook another one, and it said there was no food in the fridge. ( and I was out of money since I bought the food that had disappeared ) so I had to restart. Actually I didn't restart. Will play again later, maybe when some more things are working right. Looking forward to this game.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I like the look of this game. Still kinda buggy though. I bought a bunch of food packs as soon as I could. I cooked one. Then the next day I went to cook another one, and it said there was no food in the fridge. ( and I was out of money since I bought the food that had disappeared ) so I had to restart. Actually I didn't restart. Will play again later, maybe when some more things are working right. Looking forward to this game.
It's not a bug, you just got it wrong (the same happened to me - I was frustrated as well, BUT!) the cookoing puts ALL raw food to edible food into your backpack and from there you can "eat" it with a right mouse click. Not the best move of the dev. Once you found that the game is playable, but my advice would be to skip the whole grindy and annoying and very long intro and start with a game + or even better ++ instead.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hey there! We published version 0.25.5 with experimental mechanics (it's not "Update", it's just part of 0.26 for testing new movement).

Changes:
1. The location can be "scrolled" using the left mouse button.
2. You can zoom in and zoom out the camera(by mouse scroll).
3. You can use any item (or speak with an NPC) by clicking the left mouse button.
4. The old movement system remains and works exactly the same.

Link:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018

very bad control (no mouse navigation on locations & fast buttons, dont have all time run checkbox)
dont have skip mode for dialogs
dont complete defeat events
very more inventory bugs - with more items
some bugs with textures penetration - detected in home all stages, and in gym
stupid action minigames without ignore that or automatization

IMHO rated (critical bugs like -4 points = counts times, items or locations have it)
-8/5 (5 star points -13 bugs&ergonomics points, with 5 stars max)

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think movement and other things were adjusted. Don't know if there's new content. There is a .27 coming at the end of the month

Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018
Changelog:

1. Now you can zoom in and out and use objects with a mouse click, but you cannot move the camera by LMB.

2. Now you cannot restart raid mode many times. You either start the raid and get to the morning, or leave it and go home to sleep. (Comics added).

3. Now, to escape from the battle you spend a smoke grenade. (Animation added).

4. Two enemies has been added.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
What the hell is to do in this game when it comes to sex?
I can't save during the night raids...
Can't heal in the hospital...WTF is this game?!
The card that deals five damage to all enemies is useless.
Some enemies deal way too much damage.
Some cards cost way too much energy.
Your reputation and popularity keeps getting reset back to zero making the whole game pointless.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes