Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
Man I really like the art but
The animations are so meh, its all side penetration so you cant see anything going on.

Also the "leveling" system is terrible, either get the requirements for stat increase down or make it an animation like you train and the animation of you training pops up and finishes in like 2 or 3 secs. The food and sleep system are very intrusive and only get in the way of fun.

Honestly this game, in the game aspect is terrible. You would do absolutely great work with a webcomic of sorts with this theme, would be much easier to digest or even a visual novel.

Reactions: ray3dave

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Do i really have to press Z,X,C for animations? is there any button to play them auto?
Yes, in this version the mechanics of sex works just that. We will change it in the next update, but in this version this is exactly so. We will change it in the next update, but in this version it exactly so.

Reactions: ray3dave

ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
I might be derping pretty hard here but.... how do you fight? I click on cards and nothing happens, i click on enemy nothing happens i hit every button on the keyboard and nothing happens. Help?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I might be derping pretty hard here but.... how do you fight? I click on cards and nothing happens, i click on enemy nothing happens i hit every button on the keyboard and nothing happens. Help?
Drag card on the enemy, not just click

byedark

Apr 9, 2019
i love this art。i think it will be a good game。and who can tell me when the girl be fucked how to use Z X C to achieve progress?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
If there's ONE thing that I don't like, is that in a game to get the prize (lewd scenes) I have to lose and/or redo that part of the game to progress

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

Starswan

Jul 11, 2017
Ok, let's see what has changed. Training is excellent. You can, of course, add all sorts of events with coaches, but this is most likely after.
Now about the problems.
The level of reputation and popularity is not maintained. Things, cards, level of training - everything works, but not them. There are problems with saving the sound and window settings. They sometimes go astray for no apparent reason. And I would like to see the final levels of development of skills. But it’s not clear - they can be developed endlessly or not.
Yes, and if you interrupt the raid, then after sleep the energy level is not restored. I would like to solve this or give an opportunity for the shower to restore it more strongly.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes