Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Game starts, but FC can't leave the first location - dark screen and then endless loading... Looks like dev is experienced with 64 bit Win 10 only(n).
Не разочаровывай народ, Феодосий...

Sneykegb

Feb 25, 2020
I been having one issue on android that every time i tried to go fight the bad guys for the first time the game crashes and closes, and I can't pass the first day on the game, any solutions? ( my cellphone is an Samsung J8)

Rebis

Oct 3, 2017
It will be nice if someone can post 0.27 Changelog, just to know if this game has more contents.

Arata20

Jan 14, 2018

Hey there!
As I wrote, we have some problems with the new dialogue system. For this reason, we can not release multilingual versions and versions for Mac right now .
I will try to solve these problems as quickly as possible. However, I don’t want to postpone the update, so today you can check 0.27 ^ _ ^
So, changelog:
1) Training mechanics has been changed. Now it much easier.
2) Auto button in sex scenes -_-
3) New dialogue system and new main sprite.
4) New location - Apartaments. There you can sleep and eat without walking through a huge house with a bunch of locations.
5) Scene with apartaments owner. Just rent apartaments, after 10 days you will see new option in dialogue.
6) Now you can skip work right on the map
7) Now she will no longer attack ordinary people for no reason.

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
I was thinking about buy patreon, but in 3 months, from 0.25 version is only added 1-2 new scenes... all the time is bugfix or dialogfix cmon...

Bakayaro

Oct 22, 2017
I was thinking about buy patreon, but in 3 months, from 0.25 version is only added 1-2 new scenes... all the time is bugfix or dialogfix cmon...
Imho Feodosiy is a good creator, somehow a lot of people forgot that MLA had a relatively slow start and it's now an iconic game. I've opted in and out of patreon myself, so can't say I'm a perfect pledger. But it's worth your 2cents =/

Theodosius hope this negativity doesn't bring you down. Know that the silent majority is happy with your work mate.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Well, if constant updates are important to you, then you can pass by my page. I do not see any more sense to try to do monthly updates, as they greatly slow down development. This game officially failed on patreon. Our only goal at this moment is to finish it until we have to look for a new job.

Reactions: KiraJames

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
Well, if constant updates are important to you, then you can pass by my page. I do not see any more sense to try to do monthly updates, as they greatly slow down development. This game officially failed on patreon. Our only goal at this moment is to finish it until we have to look for a new job.
I dont want to sound negativity,flame etc. I love your games soo much. I just look at past 3 months and didnt see any story progress and thats why i write it and its sad for me. This game has a lot of potential, bigger than MLA (which I love very much) in my opinion. I dont care about monthly updates, i want see progress. Thats why i think the game " This game officially failed on patreon ". I may be wrong, but this is my impression on this.

AutotuneJesus

Nov 9, 2018
It failed basically because you chose the wrong way to develop it.
Look, I really like your art and general idea, but gameplay, story, grind, progression and sexual content are a big unplayable mess. You seem to focus on a lot of useless things like characters and locations instead of ones that I mention above. I do understand that they will have their impact later, but try to look at all this from the view point of your player.

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
Look, I really like your art and general idea, but gameplay, story, grind, progression and sexual content are a big unplayable mess. You seem to focus on a lot of useless things like characters and locations instead of ones that I mention above. I do understand that they will have their impact later, but try to look at all this from the view point of your player.
Exactly

Reactions: Devil22

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
After this has happened, it doesn’t matter why it happened. If we fix all of the above, nothing will change significantly, but it will significantly increase the development time.

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
After this has happened, it doesn’t matter why it happened. If we fix all of the above, nothing will change significantly, but it will significantly increase the development time.
You have a very poor approach to this. You need to be positive about this, and give your 100% on it , to be successful... Game has very big potential but with this approach, it will slowly go down. With MLA everything go well from the beginning??

Reactions: Wener and Devil22

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You have a very poor approach to this. You need to be positive about this, and give your 100% on it , to be successful... Game has very big potential but with this approach, it will slowly go down. With MLA everything go well from the beginning??
MLA quickly gained its maximum and went down throughout the development. This game has never been successful. It was completed only due to the fact that at some point we decided not to make updates(after 0.5.5) and finish it at any cost.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes