AutotuneJesus

Nov 9, 2018
After this has happened, it doesn’t matter why it happened. If we fix all of the above, nothing will change significantly, but it will significantly increase the development time.
Sure it will change. People can see effort and good progress, just focus on general playability and player experience.
Tell you what, I have faith in your project, so I'll subscribe to your Patreon. But please-please-please concentrate on useful things which are - better combat mechanics and visual (it feels really off and just not smooth enough, I guess?), better balance and player experience (I'm sure a lot of people dropped The Lewd Knight because they didn't even get what the fuck are they supposed to do. Oh, and cool name, by the way), add some skip buttons (watching the MC waking up for the 100th time is not fun at all) and of course more enemies and sex scenes (and do they really all have to be rape scenes? I mean, come on)
And, I don't know, just good luck with your development, I guess

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Hello people. I mostly agree with previous speakers about what is right and what is wrong in this game.
1. There is almost NO (interesting) STORY in this game, and I'm afraid it will not going to appear in future updates on such empty basis... I may argue why it's empty, but who rly cares. For now and further it's just a bunch of parody, cliche, some direct plagiary and hell tons of pointless grind. If you (players) wanna see the content of this game for several minutes, without hours of grinding - you may use my savefile for v0.27 (attached down below) where all is oppened, cash and equipment are max, the MC characteristics are just enough developed to win or loose any battle as you wish, and you start (when loaded) just in front of new scene added in v0.27.

2. The auther (or someone near?) made giant work and gained big succes with game mechanics and art\animation improvements, but he\they did exactly the same mistakes as with MLA: dialogs\texts are absolutly primitive, characters behaviour, logic of actions, connection between events, the atmosphere of the gamespace, and many other more valuable gameparts - is a giant black hole, in which all strong sides of this game project are disapearing without a trace.
That is why I can say for sure: are there any good sides in this game? Sure, yes. Will it ever become a great game? Hell no, i bet it never will be, not even if patreons will bring thousands and thousands of donation. Because the auther can make a game, but he don't have a clue what this game should be about to become an interesting for players and financially succesfull project.

p.s. I guess this game project failure is just quite a predictable payback for his decision to start developing this new game instead of finishing (for real) the previous one. MLA had a lot of chances to become a greatest game, but he abandoned it on so called "final version" without many options\events\storilines that could\should be added there. I'm so sorry about that, but it's just a fact. Maybe in his future "new job" he will learn to make the work rly completed, right till the end, and I mean the real one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
MLA quickly gained its maximum and went down throughout the development. This game has never been successful. It was completed only due to the fact that at some point we decided not to make updates(after 0.5.5) and finish it at any cost.
Really like the art, are you gonna add an african american flip scene?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think it's cool if you want to move on to something else, if this idea fails to catch on. I totally get the desire for a change of pace, but MLA was so much easier to play and the payoff were wonderful sex scenes that really showcased the art. I just don't think people want to put in the work required in this one, especially for zoomed out sex scenes. I know Japan does sprite games of this type but they're pretty niche, I don't see a lot of popularity when put in front of a worldwide audience.

RonRuckus

Oct 31, 2019
Hello people. I mostly agree with previous speakers about what is right and what is wrong in this game.
1. There is almost NO (interesting) STORY in this game, and I'm afraid it will not going to appear in future updates on such empty basis... I may argue why it's empty, but who rly cares. For now and further it's just a bunch of parody, cliche, some direct plagiary and hell tons of pointless grind. If you (players) wanna see the content of this game for several minutes, without hours of grinding - you may use my savefile for v0.27 (attached down below) where all is oppened, cash and equipment are max, the MC characteristics are just enough developed to win or loose any battle as you wish, and you start (when loaded) just in front of new scene added in v0.27.

path for save files is C:\Users\YOURACCOUNTNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\Sluterella0.27

2. The auther (or someone near?) made giant work and gained big succes with game mechanics and art\animation improvements, but he\they did exactly the same mistakes as with MLA: dialogs\texts are absolutly primitive, characters behaviour, logic of actions, connection between events, the atmosphere of the gamespace, and many other more valuable gameparts - is a giant black hole, in which all strong sides of this game project are disapearing without a trace.
That is why I can say for sure: are there any good sides in this game? Sure, yes. Will it ever become a great game? Hell no, i bet it never will be, not even if patreons will bring thousands and thousands of donation. Because the auther can make a game, but he don't have a clue what this game should be about to become an interesting for players and financially succesfull project.

p.s. I guess this game project failure is just quite a predictable payback for his decision to start developing this new game instead of finishing (for real) the previous one. MLA had a lot of chances to become a greatest game, but he abandoned it on so called "final version" without many options\events\storilines that could\should be added there. I'm so sorry about that, but it's just a fact. Maybe in his future "new job" he will learn to make the work rly completed, right till the end, and I mean the real one.
Save file doesn't appear in the load menu. I think you need to share the global save as well (Sluterella0.27_Data\NaninovelData\Saves\GlobalSave.nson)

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
This game officially failed on patreon.
That's really sad to hear, as I think the game has a great premise and awesome art. What was the max you hit with MLA? Do you think that the dropoff was because of quality of the product or time it took to deliver it? Because monthly charges without doing the monthly updates on Patreon is a recipe for disaster, sadly.

Do you have a project manager? How many people are on the team? I think MLA started off well because it came in early with an obviously lewd premise and some easy scenes, but the development of the play went through so many styles over years it got difficult to keep up with. Have you thought of changing your patreon to charging per-update?

Side note: I think this game would benefit from less walking around in areas such as her house, the office, the park, the gym, and more just action buttons between characters. There's a lot of down time.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's really sad to hear, as I think the game has a great premise and awesome art. What was the max you hit with MLA? Do you think that the dropoff was because of quality of the product or time it took to deliver it? Because monthly charges without doing the monthly updates on Patreon is a recipe for disaster, sadly.

Do you have a project manager? How many people are on the team? I think MLA started off well because it came in early with an obviously lewd premise and some easy scenes, but the development of the play went through so many styles over years it got difficult to keep up with. Have you thought of changing your patreon to charging per-update?

Side note: I think this game would benefit from less walking around in areas such as her house, the office, the park, the gym, and more just action buttons between characters. There's a lot of down time.
I think you hit on it, too much down time, too hard to get to what you want quickly. I think a key difference too is that MLA's sex scenes had FANTASTIC composition and angles, post any screen shot of a sex scene in the game and it will impress right away. That's what set it apart. This game really seems to distance you from the characters, be it through watching sprite animations from middle distance or the comic panel story telling. It makes everything smaller and lacks the dynamic impact the artist really excels at.

Just look at the screencaps in the MLA OP, better than 90% of all other games. People are visual, that really grabs people. Come for the awesome pictures, stay for the accessible gamplay.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
i think sizet of her become here is she got saved by supermen in childhood, and some day she whanted to become also strong as supermen ,save the world . not easy childhood grow without father and mother work in 2 works, she got raised byherself and granny + comic about superheroes. when she get chance in adult age become superhero she will not let it go.
well in work most workers are known byt dialogs are poor. boss dont change his face no metter there is anna inside room or not ( thinking busines thoughts).
also some npc need add dialogs , like misis can u help us or my cat is gone can u finde him? (for example some catwomen is kidnapping cats)
just my thoughts about story

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
any save file?
Watch the previous page.
Save file doesn't appear in the load menu. I think you need to share the global save as well (Sluterella0.27_Data\NaninovelData\Saves\GlobalSave.nson)
path for save files is C:\Users\YOURACCOUNTNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\Sluterella0.27
That's the path in Windows7. I don't believe in existence of any other Windows versions except 7\XP\98. ^_^

Last edited:

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
The game is constantly hanging due to the fact that the PC constantly throws to the house, and it is impossible to enter it. PS Sorry, English is not my native language.

Игра постоянно виснет из-за того, что пк постоянно перекидывает к дому, а войти в него невозможно.

Reactions: ttipsigam

chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017

your save file doesn't work for some reason

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
any save file?
I also have the same problem.
You need to share the Global Archive. he is here Sluterella0.27_Data \ NaninovelData \ Saves
your save file doesn't work for some reason
old saves doesnt work?
Ok, ok, I got it. I've added those files that you required in the same message.
(5 mins later) I've also added Player.log files (reload it, now it calls stamina50_strength30_agility10_PupularityNational_v3.zip) , maybe it'll help...

The only thing that you will miss after loading (instead of walking through by yourself) - it's a 2-3 sentences "dialogs" like "would you like to fuck a little more?" and yes\no answers. After that you will be able to repeat the same scenes in the same locations in the same way... in never ending loop (look on 3 buttons in right down corner in Boss room, when he gets what MC he wants). And there was no content between growing levels of Popularity, just some 3 phrases "news" maybe.
About battles. If you'll get the Agility more than 10, like 15 or 20 - it'll add some damage power just to few of your hits\cards, BUT then the enemies will almost always miss their hits aside from very tricky MC, so you'll not have a chance to loose and watch a 3 frames "sex videos" ^_^. You'll have enough power to kill'em all just with hits\cards that reqired strength and a lot of energy and stuning cards will make you MC an unstapable death machine. ^_^ Actually the enemies don't dies... they just vanish in the air, like ghosts, then they will return to the streets in the same appearance... but maybe they are not ghosts, but clones with selfdestructing nano-bots in their veins... who cares, there is no story, just some mechanics ^_^
And sorry, I was saying that loaded player will start from the new event point in appartment 0.27. It is quite so, but somehow when I loaded it again, after quiting the game - the same guy offered MC just to pay for a room, just like he 1st time seeing MC, I guess it's a bug of saving system, so you'll have to return to him after 10 days.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes