prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Some bugs i have found so far. 1) nevermind what i buy from the grocery store, it vanishes the next day. it is very annoying to go to buy food every day! grrr.. 2) I trained in the temple and went to buy food and the store lady was suddenly the temple master. 3) lot of total freezes in the city map.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Also if you buy 3 foods from the grocery store you cannot enter anywhere in the city map. In Boss BJ scene Auto and Cum buttons cannot be pushed. Bugs are everywhere....

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
if I remember correctly, the error began to occur after the raid. I fixed it in 27.1. Current version - 27.2.

Reactions: prdude

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Some bugs i have found so far. 1) nevermind what i buy from the grocery store, it vanishes the next day. it is very annoying to go to buy food every day! grrr.. 2) I trained in the temple and went to buy food and the store lady was suddenly the temple master. 3) lot of total freezes in the city map.
The food thing isn't a bug, it's just stupidity.

She cooks every piece of food she owns simultaniously, then shoves it into her handbag to eat later, alongside her food and stamina snacks.

Oh, and the stamina drink is broken. The debuff preventing you from drinking another one never goes away.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
Ok after hell a lot of grinding my skills and stats I was able to keep alive till the dawn of the raid. The girl looks defeated in the animation and I do not understand..did I fail it somehow? How to meet the chief of the motor bike? Great game, but grind is awful. Also the game is lacking...some spirit.

Reactions: ibizadalton

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Hi,
do you actually have the problem with the android version that if you want to go through the second door (after its transformation) the game crashes

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Perhaps changed, current version more bugged than before. Better wait till next.
Hmm yeah. I didn't play a lot of games but this is definitely the most buggy one i have ever seen. Art is awesome tho.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes