Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I can hear the sound only from one of my headset and not from the other (not left and right just a different device), how do i fix this problem? (both of the devices are working)
What kind of weird setup are you using? I'm really confused here. :oops:
Or do you mean you have 2 different stereo headsets and one of em is just broken... in that case, what does it have to do with this game?

Stronsher

Dec 6, 2017
Ok, ok, I got it. I've added those files that you required in the same message.
(5 mins later) I've also added Player.log files (reload it, now it calls stamina50_strength30_agility10_PupularityNational_v3.zip) , maybe it'll help...

The only thing that you will miss after loading (instead of walking through by yourself) - it's a 2-3 sentences "dialogs" like "would you like to fuck a little more?" and yes\no answers. After that you will be able to repeat the same scenes in the same locations in the same way... in never ending loop (look on 3 buttons in right down corner in Boss room, when he gets what MC he wants). And there was no content between growing levels of Popularity, just some 3 phrases "news" maybe.
About battles. If you'll get the Agility more than 10, like 15 or 20 - it'll add some damage power just to few of your hits\cards, BUT then the enemies will almost always miss their hits aside from very tricky MC, so you'll not have a chance to loose and watch a 3 frames "sex videos" ^_^. You'll have enough power to kill'em all just with hits\cards that reqired strength and a lot of energy and stuning cards will make you MC an unstapable death machine. ^_^ Actually the enemies don't dies... they just vanish in the air, like ghosts, then they will return to the streets in the same appearance... but maybe they are not ghosts, but clones with selfdestructing nano-bots in their veins... who cares, there is no story, just some mechanics ^_^
And sorry, I was saying that loaded player will start from the new event point in appartment 0.27. It is quite so, but somehow when I loaded it again, after quiting the game - the same guy offered MC just to pay for a room, just like he 1st time seeing MC, I guess it's a bug of saving system, so you'll have to return to him after 10 days.
It has not worked for me

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
save not working as well, followed the instruction but the 22.54_____6.12.2020_____Apartaments.fun does not show in the load list

Last edited:
Reactions: ARSEScola

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
I have multiple issues with the game failing to register commands, or buttons not appearing to allow commands - the most frequent one is a glitch where she cannot return home in the world map, and another is when she rests on the bed no buttons appear to leave or execute any action

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
I don't quite understand Energy / Fatigue. I get that Fatigue is spent when I train at the gym, but when it runs out, it says "no more energy", but energy seems to be a different thing and is used in combat.
On the main screen, energy shows as a bar underneath health, but it doesn't always match the character sheet (had this in the previous version too). So how is energy determined?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I don't quite understand Energy / Fatigue. I get that Fatigue is spent when I train at the gym, but when it runs out, it says "no more energy", but energy seems to be a different thing and is used in combat.
On the main screen, energy shows as a bar underneath health, but it doesn't always match the character sheet (had this in the previous version too). So how is energy determined?
Energy is used in battles. It is fully restored every turn, and it is always 100% out of combat.
Fatigue is spent on activities outside the battle (training / work). With severe fatigue, the maximum of Energy is lowered.

L5678

Feb 2, 2018
Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0).
Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching
editor and platform support versions.

Heip me I don't know what to do.

D

Deleted member 234697

Hi, I tried to use the save file, but it won't appear in the loading menu, has anyone managed to make it work? I have windows 10 btw

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Same bug with learning the Boxing Technique as the previous version.
The Learn button is still active, meaning you can buy the learn the game again, doing nothing except wasting 100 skill points :(

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Another bug. Went to the temple. Trained. Learned a new skill. Left the temple, and I was back on the main map, but i was at home, not at the temple. And I couldn't go anywhere. So game has effectively stopped. Can't click on any location, can't escape to save.
Will come back when the bugs are fixed, but loving the game.

Also - Double Punch is a bad card. Wish I hadn't learned it. It's just not as good as two punches, and compared to Kick which is 40 Energy for 18 damage, Double punch is 60 Energy for 16 damage. My deck is worse off for adding it in there :(

Reactions: ttipsigam

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Y'know, as much as the developer wants to play the victim card with this, it would be nice if the game didn't fucking constantly fuck with the cursor so that it has to be force closed. At random points, the game stops responding to the cursor completely, and it happens every time with the boss BJ, for example, so you essentially just get stuck on the screen and have to deny it to be able to progress. Unfortunately, the save(s) posted here don't show up for me in-game either. But hey, at least the pause menu opens consistently now, instead of having to spam Escape three times every single time you want to open the "phone", like you had to do when this game first game out.

It's a real shame this game seems to have these game-breaking technical issues and a pretty boring story (and bad writing/grammar), because the art is fucking fantastic. I think if the developer wasn't in what seems like such an echo chamber and had somebody at least consulting him on story and direction of the game overall, it could be so good.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Wait, she gets changed in a storeroom then walks back through the office past all of her coworkers?

Is this bitch retarded?
Edit: Apparantly yes.
Stupid question.

edit2: Game is totally broken. Got to the scene where you first meet the professor, he tried to charge me $500 for a taser, I tried to leave (becase obviously I can't afford that when you start with 50 dollars and earn 50 dollars in your one day of work so far) and the game freezes up when I try to leave and plays the 'shocker' dialogue over and over, as though it's demanding that I buy something that I obviously can't afford.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Wait, she gets changed in a storeroom then walks back through the office past all of her coworkers?

Is this bitch retarded?
Edit: Apparantly yes.
Stupid question.

edit2: Game is totally broken. Got to the scene where you first meet the professor, he tried to charge me $500 for a taser, I tried to leave (becase obviously I can't afford that when you start with 50 dollars and earn 50 dollars in your one day of work so far) and the game freezes up when I try to leave and plays the 'shocker' dialogue over and over, as though it's demanding that I buy something that I obviously can't afford.
Reloaded my save and managed to get past that bug, but now I have to wonder, do I have to watch the whole cutscene about her getting stuck up a building every time i want to fight a bad-guy? this is awful, the cutscenes are already agonisingly slow.

Reactions: BigSexy57 and omg05
3.40 star(s) 69 Votes