Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
lul, what? This is patreon project. Many people paid money to get the game done. We can't cancel it even if we wanted to.
But game is bad. 2,5 stars rating here. Plot, gameplay- just bad. Unplayable for me. In any case, if people are willing to pay for this game, it is their personal business.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
I dont remmber seeing so much hate for the game in a while, there is 10000 worse games to be found here, all the copy-pasta shit daz screens rpgs.

I personally like the game and idea, only gripe i have is those stick figure animations during sex, they look very junkie and often bug out, i think at this point even a static cg would be better.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I'm surprised with the amount of hate this game is getting. It has a unique gameplay loop, tons of unique art, an unusual storyline, good writing (that whole scene where she first climbs down off of the roof). If you think about it, the premise is actually quite sad, as it seems to be a optimistic woman trying to become a crime fighter while sacrificing her bodily autonomy, dignity and all of her own money to do so.

I have my gripes as well, I feel that the gameplay walking between areas is really slow, the office aspect of the game is super underdeveloped, and for some reason my stats maxing at 7 means I can't ever really feel like a superhero because I'm always getting my ass kicked. EDIT: Playing through more, there is some more office scenes and the stats can go higher once you've levelled your fame more. I would still like to see more play between the civilian persona and the superhero identity, but my previous statement was clearly wrong. The gossiping coworkers and shitty news lady are some of my favorite parts of this game.

I'm sorry this hasn't gotten the support of MLA, because I think in all respects it's a more fun game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Okaryuno

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
just complete tasks in the journal
The journal isn't working. I bought the whip and learned the boxing technique skill, but I still have the tasks in the journal, nothing new happening anymore.

1603482772738.png

I mean, the artstyle is really really nice, but man, this happens after 10-15 minutes withing the game. And I played it now for 2 hours, trying to know if there is a way to move on, but without success. Please test the whole game before releasing. Things like this are the reason why I will never bake a game on patreon anymore.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
this game is good. A bit different than others well thats what is best. Nice chracters and comics style. But have one question, is there any workaround like codes or editing or stuff to get a bit of money? it would really help in playing. Thanks in advance and best of luck in this project

Edit: you know what it just came to me, more dialogue choices in/ During events/ scenes makes it more hot. Gives the sense of choice and control . Just a thought. Also there is a bug in the gym. if we go into the gym with less than $10 and cant exercise, cant leave the gym also. A message pops up, " i can exercise more", something like that.

Last edited:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Promising concept, beautiful art, high potential gamepley but some pretty sketchy use of game mechanics and therefore unnecessary grindy/less rewarding. Still in development, so cant be too harsh but here are my 2 cents anyway. (in no particular order)

1)movement speed is frustrating. She runs to work but once she is in a building, it drops to an old lady using crutches. She doesnt have to run, but a little % towards a normal walking speed wouldn't hurt.

2)lewd scenes way too "silent". losing to the biker he rapes her and shes says nothing. Her boss kinda blackmails her into a blowjob and sex and during the act he stand there.... just grinning... Even some very simple loops of speaking buubles with short phrases would improve the scenes by a lot. A snarky comment about her blowjob skills, a little moan or a surpressed whimper. In later stages even pleasure instead of shame. Its not very intriguing yet to watch such lifless act. "You can go now..."

3)arousal level. Its a good thing there is an automatic mode. The pseudo quicktime event or however its called adds little to nothing to the gameplay. Its press to progress instead of press to win. Why should we care about it. Its not like we can fail it anyway. Maybe keep the auto/free mode for fun and gameplay wise use the quicktime for something more rewarding.

Example->MC just blows the boss and we click "cum" and thats it. Maybe add some stakes to it. Instead of having the full scene instantly: have her just lick the tip. Once you filled a certain % of the bar, she starts sucking. Some % later Deepthroating and at 100% he cums. Use some sort of endurence system for it (just like in the gym) and u can actually fail the job. Especially in early stages, she might be less experienced in some acts. So she needs training to reach certain skill levels of sex acts. Boss could be disappointed and be like "You did pretty bad, you only get 100-n$". Later on she improves and earns her money.
PS: She gets 100$ for a blowjob and 100$for sex. The boss is either a genius or she is bretty bad at pricing.

4)Boss route is kinda too fast imo. She blows him and few days later they fuck. The fact she is sexually harrased is only mentioned in the comic intro. A little slower pace would make the actual sex more rewarding. With some sort of experience system as I mentioned in 3) and/or by having him actually grope her during "secretary" duty instead of just sitting there.... grinning... When she comes too late to work, she should be spanked. Or he calls her into the archive room and she has to hand over her panties for the rest of the day.
(Yea, stuff like that was done in other games before but that doesnt make them less impactful.)

5)Heroic nights need some further explanation. (Maybe i missed it). I was saving kittens, beating thieves, perverts, bikers and saving kittens (yes, there were a lot of cats lol). And no matter how many jobs i did, once i click the button to end the night it says I will lose half my rewards. Wait what, why? Even if i fight (or wait) till its already day again i lose half of my points. Feels bad to get punished, without knowing why.

6)Sleep needs a "until..." option. We can choose whether we want to work till noon or evening. Pls use the same system to let us sleep "till evening or next day"
More than once I went to sleep and MC woke up at 04:00 super hungry. So I would have to eat, go back to sleep and wake up at 07:00 super hungry again. I'm aware you can have a work around by sleeping on the couch for a while or by waiting on the city map. But that feels like an unnecessary bandaid solution that could be fixed somewhat easily.

Not critique but mere wishes:
-add feet scenes. She has nice long legs, make use of them ( ' -')

-some classic blackmail pls. Bad guy finds out about her real identity and blackmails her to keep his mouth shut. No shakespeare but an evergreen imo.

In conclusion: Probably missed a lot of things but the post is already way too long for anywone to read it. I like the game (even tho i focused on the "bad" parts in my comment). This is a promising start and I will keep following it for now.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
5. End of this update - comics about defeating the biker boss(second fight, not first. Do not try to defeat him first time).

after this fight, my stats are still 9/9, popularity level is 99/100 and i can train with the temple guy.
is this max stats ?

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes