Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Ok I’ve done that what am I looking for in the gym?
just spend all your energy, she will tell you she need a shower, go to shower in the gym, than go to home and sleep. She will tell you go to Granny Vu shop.
Old saves (from 0.27) doesnt work. New game++ can be broken(I alredy deleted it in update). But if you have already come so far, then you are unlikely to have these problems.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Hey, one issue I keep having is with the apartment. If I rent it and then a week later don't have another 500 I get the scene, but if I ever load a game inbetween these times, or when the manager is there looking to collect the rent, the game resets to me never having paid the first 500 at all. So there's no way to repeat the event unless I never close the game.

Is there a fix for that?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Use New game or New Game+, I already deleted it in updated version. It is the start from different stages of the game.
Thanks for being active in the thread...just wanted to say it since it's a rarity I encounter here unless the creator is trying to remove the links,lol.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hey, one issue I keep having is with the apartment. If I rent it and then a week later don't have another 500 I get the scene, but if I ever load a game inbetween these times, or when the manager is there looking to collect the rent, the game resets to me never having paid the first 500 at all. So there's no way to repeat the event unless I never close the game.

Is there a fix for that?
Fixed in 0.31 (I don't know where someone found 0.35 :ROFLMAO: )

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
I was waiting for this update and my expectations were not met. A dull battle with the boss of bikers (the bottle can be easily whipped and knocked out and just broken) instead, I have to, as I said, completely dull, devoid of common sense action. At the beginning of the game, the first battle with the biker was even more logical, despite the fact that it also could not be won. I also have some questions.
1. Why you can't do aerobics at home with Anabel.
2. Why do not grow stats in the gym.
3. Why do you need an apartment for 500 bucks, when everything that is offered there Anabel can do at home(if only so that she once again vperdonili: -)) PS I apologize, English is not my native language

(Я ждал этого обновления и мои ожидания не оправдались. Унылая битва с боссом байкеров (бутылочку можно легко кнутом и выбить и просто разбить) вместо этого мне предстоит, как я уже говорил совершенно унылое, лишенное здравого смысла действо. В начале игры первая битва с байкером и то была логичней несмотря на то, что и ее тоже нельзя было выиграть. И еще у меня возникли вопросы.
1. Почему нельзя заниматься аэробикой дома у Анабель.
2. Почему не растут статы в гимнастическом зале.
3. Зачем нужна квартира за 500 баксов, когда все, что там предлагается, Анабель может сделать у себя дома(если только затем, чтобы ей лишний раз впердонили:) )

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Bro this is not funny GTX 1060 almost all GPU usage whats a problem? Miner?
Lol, idk, maybe it's by the guy who leaked the link to this build :ROFLMAO:
I scanned the folder with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes, nothing found.

For some reason the game asked for firewall permissions. I denied it, of course, and I only have it on 11% GPU on an 7 year old card.

Try blocking it with the firewall, or unplug internet connection and see if it changes. If so, this release should be taken down.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
Use New game or New Game+, I already deleted it in updated version. It is the start from different stages of the game.
hi bro, i found few bugs from this game

1. if buy armor and helmet, the item will not in your inventory, although its still effective in the battle, but it will totally gone when you rebot the computer. the armor and helmet will return in the doctor store, like you never buy before.

2. the game will goes to error if you open the ESC manual at the office store room after wook

3. game will black screen with error log when watch news on sofa after you have the the fame quest.

btw, the daily work, beside give BJ to the boss, is there any future scence in office?

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
hi bro, i found few bugs from this game

1. if buy armor and helmet, the item will not in your inventory, although its still effective in the battle, but it will totally gone when you rebot the computer. the armor and helmet will return in the doctor store, like you never buy before.

2. the game will goes to error if you open the ESC manual at the office store room after wook

3. game will black screen with error log when watch news on sofa after you have the the fame quest.

btw, the daily work, beside give BJ to the boss, is there any future scence in office?
1. Fixed in 0.31 (current, lol. Idk about 0.35)
2. Wow, I will check it.
3. Got it, I will check.

Be late at work. 09:40, 10:15 or something like that

Reactions: RabbitKun

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I also noticed that it consistently crashes the game (not responding anymore, although the mouse still works) when interacting with Pay May after beating the biker boss. I had some minor bugs, but that may be the result of new game++ which I used.
EDIT: removed the save

Last edited:

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I also noticed that it consistently crashes the game (not responding anymore, although the mouse still works) when interacting with Pay May after beating the biker boss. I had some minor bugs, but that may be the result of new game++ which I used.
I attached the save, hope it helps.
Beating the biker boss is the end of the update. That already fixed in 0.31.

Reactions: mamaboiii

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
2. Wow, I will check it.
3. Got it, I will check.

hi bro

1. the armor and helmet is fixed in 0.31, but seems
2. Wow, I will check it.
3. Got it, I will check.

hi bro, how about i upload the saved file, you take a look? the armor and helmet fixed in 0.31, but i still encounter this bug.

btw, i facing another bug, the dates is not reflected as Monday, Tue and so on but the number, now is 40+, and there is no Sat and Sun.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes