mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I think I'm stupid or something but ... I can't seem to be able to click on the temple. Is there any condition regarding day/hour?
Other than that I love this thing.
You have to unlock it. Progress the story, at some point you get the task to go there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Excelent

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Gave this a shot again after a while not playing it. I totally forgot how tterrible the gameplay was and still is. Pure pain in the ass, sadly. I like the art and the basic idea, but gamewise this is a total waste of time, sorry to say so.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
The character looks cute, but are you supposed to loose the first battle? That enemy does way more damage and blocking seems useless.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
just found a few minor bugs
1. display error when talking to Jane at first day at work if press backspace to enter settings menu, annabel portrait will become heroine version
2. working at desk and pressing e or direction keys will clone the desk and move

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
So does this game actually provide any content for a high honor playthrough?

To me corruption games offers nothing if it is the only viable path. If that is the case the game is just like a linear VN with extra steps?

8am

Jul 20, 2018
Every time I load a game the shop items reset and I have to buy them again, anyone know how to fix?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
there is lesbian content?
Yes. Like most of the H scenes outside of masturbation of this game it usually only comes if you loose a fight against enemies. If they are woman or a group that has woman they femdom the player character. Exception would be a shower scene later in the story which is rather nice but far to short and I don't think can be repeated. I would not rule out that it can be repeated and expanded upon (player has to return the favour after all :p ) in later game builds.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes