Selithris

Oct 7, 2017
Stuck in my current playthrough: Went to the Gym for the first time with only $8 after buying food and Grenades; Can't leave without workout, can't pay to workout, stuck in reception.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Stuck in my current playthrough: Went to the Gym for the first time with only $8 after buying food and Grenades; Can't leave without workout, can't pay to workout, stuck in reception.
Go to the right, click on the dressroom door by left mouse button

Excelent

Nov 18, 2017
I'll be honest I like this thing a lot. The simple gameplay, the nice story, the nice art. It has some bugs here and there but it's ok except for one. Idk if it was talked about before but when I load a save file it ignores that I bought permanent upgrades except for the whip. If I buy the better clothes and mask and load the game no more armor will be given, if I buy the boomerang permanent upgrade, i'll have to buy it again and it's kinda a turn off. I'm sure you can do what needs to be done.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I'll be honest I like this thing a lot. The simple gameplay, the nice story, the nice art. It has some bugs here and there but it's ok except for one. Idk if it was talked about before but when I load a save file it ignores that I bought permanent upgrades except for the whip. If I buy the better clothes and mask and load the game no more armor will be given, if I buy the boomerang permanent upgrade, i'll have to buy it again and it's kinda a turn off. I'm sure you can do what needs to be done.
That bug was already fixed. Just get the current version ;)

chefmike

Aug 28, 2018
After I beat the biker boss what do I do next? to do list says go up to fame level 4 then fame level 5. Do I go to apartments how do I trigger that scene.

Bakayaro

Oct 22, 2017
After I beat the biker boss what do I do next? to do list says go up to fame level 4 then fame level 5. Do I go to apartments how do I trigger that scene.
Biker boss is the end of this update.
Appartments I trigger by spending a week then talk to owner again.

EmyIsLewd

Oct 19, 2018
There is a bug where you can't click on "Cum" even though the bar is full, and now I'm stuck on Boss's "Part-Time"

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes