Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
hi bro

1. the armor and helmet is fixed in 0.31, but seems

hi bro, how about i upload the saved file, you take a look? the armor and helmet fixed in 0.31, but i still encounter this bug.

btw, i facing another bug, the dates is not reflected as Monday, Tue and so on but the number, now is 40+, and there is no Sat and Sun.
Here is the link on 0.3, idk why someone called it as 0.35. It fixed in older, 0.31 version.
I can fix dates in your save if you want.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\The Lewd Knight
here is, the system dont take in the .fun file, so i add a .txt behind, please remove it 1st. this saved file beside the data problem, also have the armor and helmet not in inventory after buy. can help to fix it?

btw, just now the restart a new game, i found when I choose finish the night raide, the next day will have the error on date become a number.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I've fixed the date. Helmet and armor cannot be fixed inside the build. These variables just cannot be loaded. I have already fixed it in the updated build (0.31).

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
I've fixed the date. Helmet and armor cannot be fixed inside the build. These variables just cannot be loaded. I have already fixed it in the updated build (0.31).

thank you, the date looks ok now, the inventory issue still there. Maybe i wait for the next updates, after defeat the bike boss, its end of the version rite?

Sxd360

Aug 29, 2020
hey, Theodosius, just wanted to say that i really like your game, it was a long time without having so much fun playing a lewdg , ty for your work and keep working like this, i will be supporting this FOR SURE!!!

The card battle system is so fun, and the way to upgrape the main character, training and working, it feels alive, and i really like the hunger and tired sistem, also the art and the lewd scenes are really great.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
hey, Theodosius, just wanted to say that i really like your game, it was a long time without having so much fun playing a lewdg , ty for your work and keep working like this, i will be supporting this FOR SURE!!!

The card battle system is so fun, and the way to upgrape the main character, training and working, it feels alive, and i really like the hunger and tired sistem, also the art and the lewd scenes are really great.

hi bro, have you buy the armor or helmet? if yes, are they appear in your inventory?

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020

i think i just get the point, the version 0.31 is the latest version by now right? I will follow on patreon......but i recommand you change the version number to 0.305 or something else in this forum. dont leave as 0.35

commnly, 0.35 is more latest than 0.31, that why I dont get why the error still exist which you keep saying already fixed in perious version.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
i think i just get the point, the version 0.31 is the latest version by now right? I will follow on patreon......but i recommand you change the version number to 0.305 or something else in this forum. dont leave as 0.35

commnly, 0.35 is more latest than 0.31, that why I dont get why the error still exist which you keep saying already fixed in perious version.
it was not me who added links and not me who renamed the thread (just forgot that it was my thread I can edit too, lol) :rolleyes: Yes, 0.31 is the latest version.

Oct 4, 2017
Feo! I just want to say this game is fucking awesome! Really dig the art style, story and combat. Can't wait to see where you take things!

But my one gripe is I wish you could train faster. I don't get much time for these kinds of games so having to watch a girl run on a treadmill can take a lot of precious time.

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
How do you trigger the appartments scene, I went from 0.27 to 0.31 but when I load my game it feels like all the things I've done saved but its back to day 1

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ran into a bug I think, I can't raise my stats to level 10 so I can't learn Dodge from Pay May and the story is stuck. I think stat upgrades are possible after you get a reputation level up but my reputation is stuck at 99 "Flashes on the news", it won't level up.

Otherwise good game, beautiful art and fun setting and gameplay.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
During a conversation, you can press the key "backspace" for access to anothers settings. There you can change, text speed, change the skip text options (but i dont know what is the skip button) and another stuff.
1.png

3.png

Reactions: Sparked Fog

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Ran into a bug I think, I can't raise my stats to level 10 so I can't learn Dodge from Pay May and the story is stuck. I think stat upgrades are possible after you get a reputation level up but my reputation is stuck at 99 "Flashes on the news", it won't level up.

Otherwise good game, beautiful art and fun setting and gameplay.
just try to buy it, it's typo, you need only 8

During a conversation, you can press the key "backspace" for access to anothers settings. There you can change, text speed, change the skip text options (but i dont know what is the skip button) and another stuff.
View attachment 876779

View attachment 876780
got it, I will fix it

Reactions: manscout

Excelent

Nov 18, 2017
I think I'm stupid or something but ... I can't seem to be able to click on the temple. Is there any condition regarding day/hour?
Other than that I love this thing.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes