triton631

Oct 9, 2016
I also really like this game, has interesting premise and as many already said beautiful art (with one of best looking heroines in hgames). Gameplay is also good tho usually plagued by weird and nasty bugs - like now when game gets stuck while talking to pay may or one where landlord resets every time you load game, armor upgrades seems to cancel each other...

Animations are good but sometimes weird and not showing much (and no cum when you cum?? :D) and like someone said it woudnt hurt of adding some comic pages rather.

House is totally wasted, usually you need to pay rent until you can afford your own place but here paying that apartment is far better option. Think house needs some changes or scraping it for something else.

All in all i think this game has lot of potential so im kinda sad it isnt more successful.

Does Motel area has hints of prostitution events? Would like to see that with more office and landlord content.

@goatwhisperer3
you can increase speed by holding lshift.

Reactions: Artix0

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
wasnt this labeled as competed awhile back? I swear I still have the download of that version (I think that was back during the old title)...well, worth seeing what this has to offer in addition. Always good to see an old project get expanded on with a new and shiny title that won't get slapped with potential copyright. I doubt Pam was keeping her eye out for it after this long though, or whatever studio owned the rights to Stripperella, lol.

Reactions: DB-Super085

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
I like the art style and the gameplay loop but the game breaks far too easily. If you do something out of order or not in the dev intended the game bugs. I apparently picked the wrong skill from the trainer and couldn't purchase the earlier skills or buying the whip too early and not being able to afford to go to the gym and not being able to leave the gym. Both bugs meant having to restart.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drill Sergeant

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Hope you guys have a good cheat engine. If you load a game (the auto load one at least), game is resetted to english and you lose pretty much everything you bought (armor need to be bought again).

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The journal isn't working. I bought the whip and learned the boxing technique skill, but I still have the tasks in the journal, nothing new happening anymore.

View attachment 870703

I mean, the artstyle is really really nice, but man, this happens after 10-15 minutes withing the game. And I played it now for 2 hours, trying to know if there is a way to move on, but without success. Please test the whole game before releasing. Things like this are the reason why I will never bake a game on patreon anymore.
Have you used a "New game++" in this playthrough? Or it is from old save?

Last edited:

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Have you used a "New game++" in this playthrough? Or it is from old save?
First i tried the old saves and had this problem. After that i started a new game (not + or ++), because I thought that maybe old saves are just not working, but I had those issues too.

EDIT:
Oh and by the way, you can hardlock yourself in the game. When you are hungry at night and she won't go to sleep and if you have no money at the same time game is practically over. You can do nothing anymore. Happened to me, when I had exact 100$ to buy the whip at night.

Cap. Cambara

Sep 2, 2017
First i tried the old saves and had this problem. After that i started a new game (not + or ++), because I thought that maybe old saves are just not working, but I had those issues too.

EDIT:
Oh and by the way, you can hardlock yourself in the game. When you are hungry at night and she won't go to sleep and if you have no money at the same time game is practically over. You can do nothing anymore. Happened to me, when I had exact 100$ to buy the whip at night.
Go outside and use the "wait" button to skip time.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017

EDIT:
Hm... that strange, can you send me your savefile?
Path: C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Feodosiy\The Lewd Knight

She will start sleeping if you press the button a second time. You can not sleep, but go to the map and wait for the working day.

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
I encountered another bug. I have the journal directing me to have a shower and learn abilities from pay may. The shower objective is not completing and one of abilities I am told to learn has a stat requirement of 10 and the maximum possible for me is presently 9 and I don't see any means of raising it further.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I encountered another bug. I have the journal directing me to have a shower and learn abilities from pay may. The shower objective is not completing and one of abilities I am told to learn has a stat requirement of 10 and the maximum possible for me is presently 9 and I don't see any means of raising it further.
Got it. Just forgot about shower task. Try to learn this skill. It requires 8 of skill.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes