Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Pretty stupid to upload / leak 0.26 since its for testers, and filled with bugs.
Oh hey.. and no new scenes added ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So everybody that plays it will properly have a bad experience.
My recommendation is to wait for a more stable build to release later on.

ULFERONS

Feb 27, 2020
how do you even save in this game? esc doesn't work, right click doesn't work.
maybe ship the thing with a manual or something?

also apparently it can't be muted. that's a 0/5 for me automatically.

edit: apparently esc only works inside the house .... very unconvenient. does anybody know where the metadata is saved? can't find it in appdata and i would like to get rid of everything properly.

Last edited:

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
Saving goes through the phone, you need to press " J " and through the menu to make a save. The save button is located in the top row on the screen. I think, will understand. PS. I'm sorry, English is not my native language.

kinmack

Apr 8, 2019
I had a few questions about the game.
1. what role does the detective on the roof play?
2. why do you need a doctor when he can not be cured after losing to bandits.
3. Why you need a whore at the Motel.
4. what is the need for debauchery. This does not provide any additional dialogs.
5. what the Motel room is for, you can't interact with anything there.
6. Why in the temple it is impossible to pump the power, the progress bar is simply impossible to fill.
P.S. I'm sorry, English is not my native language.

Reactions: byedark

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I had a few questions about the game.
1. what role does the detective on the roof play?
2. why do you need a doctor when he can not be cured after losing to bandits.
3. Why you need a whore at the Motel.
4. what is the need for debauchery. This does not provide any additional dialogs.
5. what the Motel room is for, you can't interact with anything there.
6. Why in the temple it is impossible to pump the power, the progress bar is simply impossible to fill.
P.S. I'm sorry, English is not my native language.
Ahem, this game is InProgress. 1,2,3,4,5 - just added because we have it and it will be used in the future, but we have not yet implemented them.
6. I will check.

• Hey there
Reactions: kinmack

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Muy computer crashed. I redownloaded the game but my saves are not there.

So you have atleast a save I can use?

Ahem, this game is InProgress. 1,2,3,4,5 - just added because we have it and it will be used in the future, but we have not yet implemented them.
6. I will check.

Starswan

Jul 11, 2017
Hey. I like the style of the game, the heroine and the idea itself. But there are some comments.
1. Training skills.
Three different techniques are used, including violently clicking on a space bar. Is it possible to leave one, for example with a choice of different symbols? I feel sorry for my space bar, honestly.
2.Moving.
Many peoples have already noticed that it takes too much time without carrying a useful function. Or it is worth adding random events to trips (For example, harassment in a bus to pump corruption, give way to old women to pump fame, and so on.) or just moving around instantly.
3. Поспешить с добавлением взаимодействий с коллегами, а то в офиисе присутствует только босс по факту.

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
Press the ESC key, you can see the "save" button.

and here is the bug report: If I shopped the food, what-ever how many, I only can cook once, then the system says "no food"...

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Press the ESC key, you can see the "save" button.

and here is the bug report: If I shopped the food, what-ever how many, I only can cook once, then the system says "no food"...
She actually cooked everything at once. So all the cooked food are in your inventory. I feel that the bought food should be renamed ingredient so people might get slightly less confused.

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes