Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
...what? I'm not sure about the defeat scenes ('cause 0.25 already had those), but the "Harassment from boss" scene(s) are new AFAIK.

EDIT: The new version is so, so very buggy. I got stuck to the extent of having to force-close the game after defeating the biker that you have to fight after the cutscene of her first putting on the costume, and I got stuck on the map, unable to go to any locations once (and the only thing that I could do from there on out was use the Wait function over and over again).
I don’t know how, but you did what the game is not designed for, you can't win this fight if you do not use cheats.

Reactions: Aazkaal

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don’t know how, but you did what the game is not designed for, you can't win this fight if you do not use cheats.
I think there are other games on this forum that are so grindy, like more grindy than 100 hour jrpgs, that people expect the worst and cheat stats to save themselves. I mess with stats sometimes just to see how a game works, programming interests me. I don't save after that tho, that's how you get a broken save, lol.

One solution is that you can put in-game cheats yourself to skip the beginning grind. That way, it's advertised and people don't go breaking the game. Plus you can control the amount people do, the game actually gets deprived of sex scenes if your stats are too high. So you can let them cheat just enough to being able to wear the costume, but still have a challenge in fights.

It'd also be a great preperation if something happens and old saves won't work, that way people can skip over the grinding sections. Kinda like the new game + options already there, you can add other ones if people want to skip to a part of the story that has a boss fight they don't want to repeat. Maybe give money too, so we could rebuy cards and food quickly.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
So... Game's great. The art is 10/10, the MC is sexy as hell, the writing is funny except the dialogues with some npcs wich are shallow but it's a start. The gameplay is alright, the battles aren't annoying and i enjoyed them myself. the game has some technical issues of course but i know they will be fixed eventually so no big deal. here's my only complaint so far

The H-scenes are hot but the system is a bit of a pain, there has to have a loop somewhere, maybe when the bar is filled after the "minigame" the animation can loop and repeat itself until the "cum" button is pressed or something.

that's the only thing, i really like the game and as i said earlier, the art is god tier that's why it annoys me to press the keys like a madman to see an animation, i really think it would benefit a lot to have a animation that is non-dependent of the player hitting the keys

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
I like the direction of the game in general but how for more "options" in the future, as well as more money shots or costume destruction for example, excited to see what new ideas arise in the future~

Reactions: abgazil

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Liked it for what it was. Getting the "part time" jobs helps with the money, and unless I searched the food bit in the thread that would be something the game might tell you up front. Took a bit to figure out what happened with it, took a bit to find my inventory with ESC. Didn't notice it listed anywhere in the early key mapping.

I'm not much for the card games but this one is amusing, and I liked the dream bits with the images telling her thoughts overnight. Keeping an eye on it for the future.

Reactions: abgazil

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
I love it so far, a bit of polish and a lot of content and this game becomes definitely one of the best games.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Oooh... sorry, I did not answer your questions because I was preparing one important mechanic... we are already testing it, I'm sure everyone will like it.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Hey Theo, loved MLA and I like the way this is shaping up. Bit of feedback.

1) I feel like the transition between places ingame takes too long. I understand the walking is supposed to be more time-consuming but it doesn't need to have that on the time your icon takes to travel, it's just a wasted few seconds. Also, what is the 'fat' thing supposed to be for?

2) Maybe some commenting by the MC (forgot her name already, annabelle?) about if the gym trains you faster than the old master in the park does. I feel like the gym should be better training but maybe the Master teaches better techniques?

3) I had some issues where I fought like female clown but then the lose scene was with a male clown. Don't know why that was set up wrong.

4) How do you buy food for your house? I had the one meal and bought food from the grandma, but it was all like 'precooked' so I just ate it from the inventory. I couldn't figure out how to refill the fridge.

5) I'd like some more interaction with the coworkers. Scene with boss is a great start, but it would be fun to watch her try and make a positive reputation at her job. Happens in real life if you're a pretty girl in a skilled field, it's extra hard to be taken seriously.

6) Probably because the game is still new, but I would have expecting giving your boss head would impact her debauchery reputation level but it didn't. I'm interested to see your plans for that mechanic.

7) Is there a way to change the title of the thread? Looks like you've totally moved over to The Lewd Knight, which I like WAYYY better than Sluterella, but the title here still has Sluterella in it. Would love to see that change.

As always, your use of facial expressions is second to none, the animations and set up for the game is great. I think you have absolutely nailed the use of comic book text styles and framing, as well as the art style. Keep it up!
1) Um... "Fat thing"?
2) Basic gym training has index 1, with trainer (from dialogue, will cost some money) - 2, basic Pay May training - 1.5.
3) I will check.
4) You cook all the food that you have for 1 time and then it is in your inventory. Most likely you cooked it once and after that you did not find the rest of the food, because it was ALL cooked.
5) the game is still at an early stage of development, it will be added in the future.
6) Depravity is not yet realized. When we implement it, these events will be rewritten for this stat.
7) It seems to me that in this case, people simply can’t find this topic :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
1) Um... "Fat thing"?
It is about the indication of fat you lose going from one place to the other, e.g. if you walk to the office instead taking a bus it says you lose XX fat. It seems pretty obvious that this is not doing anything - at least yet.

Theodosius

Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It is about the indication of fat you lose going from one place to the other, e.g. if you walk to the office instead taking a bus it says you lose XX fat. It seems pretty obvious that this is not doing anything - at least yet.
lul, "fat" - fatigue stat. She gets tired if she goes to work on foot :D

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes