4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I feel like implementing a storyline for Rita early on, will greatly increase the popularity of this game. We are all hopeless milf-lovers here after all.
it'll come when it's time, don't endlessly push for it to be sooner than they want or risk it being later than it should have or even removed entirely.

now, i don't actually expect them to remove it but a little threat ain't gonna kill everyone that read this thread, right? fuck it, every time someone asks for rita content right now, it's pushed back by 1 more update and a slight spanking right on the butt if they ask for sid content as it is much less common

• Haha
Reactions: DMFnsfw

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I love the update. Usually sandboxy layouts don't feel right, but I've enjoyed it so far. The character sprite animations continue to add something special to the tone too.
and it's still gonna improve with time! still, personally more interested in getting more content than prettier or better systems/codes/arts but to each their own, i'm not above/bellow disregarding tits to focus on much love was put in animating them specifically as an example, just generally starving for content is all haha

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
I feel like implementing a storyline for Rita early on, will greatly increase the popularity of this game. We are all hopeless milf-lovers here after all.

I would say that's not the case with this game due to the nature of the Cartoon it's parodying.

Knowing the actual audience they would want the mom story right after the youngest available. Or at least till half the twins story

Reactions: wadere

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I would say that's not the case with this game due to the nature of the Cartoon it's parodying.

Knowing the actual audience they would want the mom story right after the youngest available. Or at least till half the twins story
yeah, it makes more sense on many levels. like, if it's too soon then the mom comes of as almost predatory for encouraging this kind of things, if it comes later on, like when basically everyone's but her is doing it then it's more legitimate for her to mentaly throw the towel and adopt the "if you can't beat them join them" attitude, plus story reasons as well as letting it build up more slowly also allows for some nice candid fan service and the "noticing each other" phase wich, let's be honest, would be kinda adorable if you take away the horny of it or maybe it's just me and i'm overthinking it haha.

either way, i think i agree

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
the link don't work
well shit, can't help you further buddy, gonna have to wait for the big guy himself. or you can pm me your discord id and i can invite you directly, that works too but, ehh, i'm lazyyy and dmf is gonna mess with making a new link anyway so i'll leave it up to you but waiting a little more costs nothing

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
There is going to be Rita content in this chapter. Bare minimum will be fanservice, maximum perhaps some hints of further things to come.

It will all be based on how things feel when I get to writing that part. DMF set out a road map for me for the days... but I occasionally make some alterations to it, based on what I believe *Feels Right* for the story progression so far.

We both agreed to at least put some Rita fan service in, since it's so popular (and I'm a big fan of Mom/son incest myself. But this game isn't just for me, it's for all the fans) but when we get to that scene, the way prior scenes have built up to it, and everything else going on will determine the extent of it (And how much DMF has to draw)

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
There is going to be Rita content in this chapter. Bare minimum will be fanservice, maximum perhaps some hints of further things to come.

It will all be based on how things feel when I get to writing that part. DMF set out a road map for me for the days... but I occasionally make some alterations to it, based on what I believe *Feels Right* for the story progression so far.

We both agreed to at least put some Rita fan service in, since it's so popular (and I'm a big fan of Mom/son incest myself. But this game isn't just for me, it's for all the fans) but when we get to that scene, the way prior scenes have built up to it, and everything else going on will determine the extent of it (And how much DMF has to draw)
shhh, don't tell them that you fool, the wolves will go back to gnarling for rita content

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
everyone, don't believe him. rita is in fact, in jail, couldn't take the pressure of peoples wanting her so much on top of the 11 kids and it's not looking good. i took the liberty of calling saul goodman to get her out but don't expect her before, like, 3 years, that's how long y'all shouldn't ask for "rita when".

and if you're all nice, she might be back sooner than you think.

psst, catspeaker, back me up on this

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
For anyone looking for the current progress of this game you can use this link .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
brother, it has been many moons since any change on the map of roads. i am growing weak as we speak, my thirst for news will soon overtake me and i shall fall into the wretched cycle of 24/7 news channels, cursed to be angry and taken advantadge of at every turn. i wonder, at that point, when i have fallen so low as to vote for the latest wolf in sheep clothing to get into yet another position of power, will i even realise that something is wrong? oh the humanity, if only the map of roads spoke to us once again it could change my fate! but do i want that? fox news... it's already starting to seem so inteligent and profound...

tldr: love it but not updated as much as i'd personally like haha.

good to check every so often, like once or twice a month but that's about it, don't go expecting it to be updated too often

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
brother, it has been many moons since any change on the map of roads. i am growing weak as we speak, my thirst for news will soon overtake me and i shall fall into the wretched cycle of 24/7 news channels, cursed to be angry and taken advantadge of at every turn. i wonder, at that point, when i have fallen so low as to vote for the latest wolf in sheep clothing to get into yet another position of power, will i even realise that something is wrong? oh the humanity, if only the map of roads spoke to us once again it could change my fate! but do i want that? fox news... it's already starting to seem so inteligent and profound...

good to check every so often, like once or twice a month but that's about it, don't go expecting it to be updated too often
We'll see how it goes in the future but the original demo release and 2 updates in 6-1/2 months is definitely not terrible by comparison to SO many others.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

I know it's hard to wait. but play other games in the meantime or watch the sopranos lol

• Haha

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
guys, guys, i was talking about the roadmap and the roadmap alone hahaha. playing the game is great and all but have you tried resuming the game to a list of checkboxes that need to be met before an update can be done and actually having detailed information on them? it's another way to have fun that is sadly underrated haha, at least when you actually get something at the end

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
guys, guys, i was talking about the roadmap and the roadmap alone hahaha. playing the game is great and all but have you tried resuming the game to a list of checkboxes that need to be met before an update can be done and actually having detailed information on them? it's another way to have fun that is sadly underrated haha, at least when you actually get something at the end
Eheh it happens.
Every time I mark as completed a checkbox in the roadmap, I notice I have to add a couple of new ones, or that one of them is too long, and would work better if I divide it into various checkboxes.

Also btw, I didn't updated that thing during this week due to the moving and more precisely, not having internet on my pc, too lazy to turn on the mobile hotspot on my phone to do that lol.

Reactions: wadere

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
fair enough haha. hope you'll settle in nicely and that most of the related problems will clear up soon ^^

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes