4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Hey! I've just downloaded it and started playing. But I have an issue, some images look like this one (like it was cut in two places) the other one I noticed to have the same problem was when you spy on Lynn. So before continuing I wanted to know if it can be fixed (like if the problem is my pc).

Sin título.jpg

Thanks, the game looks cool and the art is pretty.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hey! I've just downloaded it and started playing. But I have an issue, some images look like this one (like it was cut in two places) the other one I noticed to have the same problem was when you spy on Lynn. So before continuing I wanted to know if it can be fixed (like if the problem is my pc).

View attachment 2859559

Thanks, the game looks cool and the art is pretty.
Check some comments before, this is an usual thing with renpy games, a random bug that usually appears when:
- Sprites are too big or there are many of them.
- Computer/phone is too slow or has very low free momory atm
- Just random, even with a NASA computer.

I already made this and some other sprites and backgrounds smaller to avoid this bug as much as possible, I will upload a "fix" (again, it may happen at random) as soon as I get internet in my new home.

If you want to continue playing but are afraid that this bug may be present later too, the other scene that may have this bug (that was reported to me so far) was Lynn's blowjob scene, but I think I fixed it in 0.1.7 if I remember correctly

Reactions: vilewe7570

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Check some comments before, this is an usual thing with renpy games, a random bug that usually appears when:
- Sprites are too big or there are many of them.
- Computer/phone is too slow or has very low free momory atm
- Just random, even with a NASA computer.

I already made this and some other sprites and backgrounds smaller to avoid this bug as much as possible, I will upload a "fix" (again, it may happen at random) as soon as I get internet in my new home.

If you want to continue playing but are afraid that this bug may be present later too, the other scene that may have this bug (that was reported to me so far) was Lynn's blowjob scene, but I think I fixed it in 0.1.7 if I remember correctly
Sorry, I couldn't find the post you mention, so I made my own. I kept playing after posting, and it happens in other places ¡, mostly the close-ups (when Lynn's running, the mall, and the bj scene). I can't really remember if there where more, it was late and I was tired xD.

Also I have a suggestion for Rita if/when it's her turn. Have her dress as "Brita" to investigate what's going on with Lincon, he not realizing it's his mom goes for it... and maybe after a scene her wig falls.

Edit: It happened again when helping Lucy with the zipper. To be more precise, it's as if the image gets duplicated and separetes it's layers, I can see 2 Lucys (with Lynn as well) one wearing the dress, and the other naked.

Sin título.jpg

Edit 2: I love Lucy, she's my favorite. Also, any plans to include Syd?

Last edited:

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Sorry, I couldn't find the post you mention, so I made my own. I kept playing after posting, and it happens in other places ¡, mostly the close-ups (when Lynn's running, the mall, and the bj scene). I can't really remember if there where more, it was late and I was tired xD.

Also I have a suggestion for Rita if/when it's her turn. Have her dress as "Brita" to investigate what's going on with Lincon, he not realizing it's his mom goes for it... and maybe after a scene her wig falls.

Edit: It happened again when helping Lucy with the zipper. To be more precise, it's as if the image gets duplicated and separetes it's layers, I can see 2 Lucys (with Lynn as well) one wearing the dress, and the other naked.

View attachment 2860222

Edit 2: I love Lucy, she's my favorite. Also, any plans to include Syd?
Syd will probably show up on chapter 3, not sure, but not like "Syd route/story"
The order is the following:
Chapter 1: Lynn
Chapter 2: Lucy
Chapter 3.... rest of the sisters
Then maybe some Rita...
WHEN this project is finished, and IF it was really successful, I may think about doing a "school arc" or somethibg similsr, with more side characters, Syd could be included I guess... but this whole thing is onviously not confirmed or nothing, this may take years :/

And about the bugs, Im so sorry, I exprienced these kind of bugs on my phone with other games, but is impossible to replicate/test, in a way that I can fix the thing before uploading, because its super random.
Im resizing some images to avoid this in the next update.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
No problem, I was surprised since it's the first time something like that happened to me. As much as I love Sid (I wrote it wrong before it seems) if you can't include her as a love interest I'll understand, you have your hands full enough with all the sisters Lincon has. I wish you good luck, and I'll wait for future updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Syd will probably show up on chapter 3, not sure, but not like "Syd route/story"
Then maybe some Rita...
WHEN this project is finished, and IF it was really successful, I may think about doing a "school arc" or somethibg similsr, with more side characters, Syd could be included I guess... but this whole thing is onviously not confirmed or nothing, this may take years :/

And about the bugs, Im so sorry, I exprienced these kind of bugs on my phone with other games, but is impossible to replicate/test, in a way that I can fix the thing before uploading, because its super random.
after reading Alex Grey's post, it gave me an idea an option to change girls' clothes, when Lincon in a relationship with girls and like for example Lynn you could choose her normal clothes or her running clothes or Lincon's shirt, or my personal favorites just butt ass naked that would be oh so fucking hot :love::devilish: but it's understandable if can't be done and honestly I never seen the loud house before so who is Sid?

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Then maybe some Rita...

why not also add rita to the possible future school arc? like, it's the end of the vacation, everyone got some but it's time to go back to school, more screen time and action for mom and sid as a part of this kinda dlc as well as all the characters didn't get much, also the ones that just didn't get anything in the main game of course. it's just that there would be much less focus on the sisters, not like they'd be forgotten or neglected haha.
sounds good to me at least.
depending on the success of the game, if you're still interested and how much monthly funds you have then, it might as well be a full on part two with a theorical part three being what it's like in the future of that timeline, how much in the future? no fucking idea, surprise me haha.
then probably for the best to move on to another project of your choice, probably would have thoroughly milked the concept of the game by then but you know, can still make a micro dlc every now and then, why not?
but like you said, it's super far into the future so who knows what'll be done, it's nice to theorise and share ideas tho

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
after reading Alex Grey's post, it gave me an idea an option to change girls' clothes, when Lincon in a relationship with girls and like for example Lynn you could choose her normal clothes or her running clothes or Lincon's shirt, or my personal favorites just butt ass naked that would be oh so fucking hot :love::devilish: but it's understandable if can't be done and honestly I never seen the loud house before so who is Sid?
Sid is Ronnie Anne's best friend. Many considered her to be the only reason to watch The Casagrandes spin-off show.

View attachment Sid_Chang_Too.webp

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Sid is Ronnie Anne's best friend. Many considered her to be the only reason to watch The Casagrandes spin-off show.

View attachment 2865292
hey man, i have an actual question for you, quite the change from my half serious manchild attitude i know haha.
did you watch the spin off? i did, mostly for the lore but it was alright i guess, just wouldn't really watch it "for free" or unless i don't really think of anything else to do. it's not a matter of liking or disliking the characters, nah, they're more than alright but the show itself? i dunno, i think it's along the lines of, if i wanted to watch the loud house i'd watch the loud house, not the casagrandes. what about you?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022

View attachment 2865292
thank you for telling me and now I'm hoping for DMFnfw to add Sid in the game and maybe in the chapter Lincoln and Lori drive up to visit Ronnie Anne and Bobby, there's a scene Ronnie Anne convince Sid to double team on Lincoln's not so little mini-Lame-o, now that Lincoln can brag that to Clyde ha-ha :LOL::devilish: but I'm guessing that chapter going to be after the chapters with his's sisters also I would like to see their version of Sid and I admit I love their art style and is that a picture Nyanta from Log Horizon?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
thank you for telling me and now I'm hoping for DMFnfw to add Sid in the game and maybe in the chapter Lincoln and Lori drive up to visit Ronnie Anne and Bobby, there's a scene Ronnie Anne convince Sid to double team on Lincoln's not so little mini-Lame-o, now that Lincoln can brag that to Clyde ha-ha :LOL::devilish: but I'm guessing that chapter going to be after the chapters with his's sisters also I would like to see their version of Sid and I admit I love their art style and is that a picture Nyanta from Log Horizon?
short answer, yes/maybe in the far future but for now the order of things is: sisters, ronnie ann, the rest. still far from done with the sisters so you know, will be in a long time.
fan service is another thing entirely, that yes, absolutely haha

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
hey man, i have an actual question for you, quite the change from my half serious manchild attitude i know haha.
did you watch the spin off? i did, mostly for the lore but it was alright i guess, just wouldn't really watch it "for free" or unless i don't really think of anything else to do. it's not a matter of liking or disliking the characters, nah, they're more than alright but the show itself? i dunno, i think it's along the lines of, if i wanted to watch the loud house i'd watch the loud house, not the casagrandes. what about you?
I've watched some of it. I can claim I've watched (and continue to watch) every episode of Loud House (Including "The Really Loud House" which is fun and cute despite what the haters say, yes I will die on that hill.) But I tried to give Casagrandes ago and just..

It falls flat for me. I think there was a really really BIG missed oppertunity with it, involving Lori.

When Lori basically got demoted to 'side character' on the Loud House since she was now at college, they messed things up big time by not making her a 'Main character' on Casagrandes. Lori was literally going to college in the same city where her boyfriend lived.

There would have been more potential, and more fun cross over between the two shows with Lori acting as a sort of 'Bridge' between them, showing up in episodes to hang out with Bobby and what is ostensibly going to be her future In-laws. Hell, imagine her and Bobby getting to babysit Carlitos together and talking about having their own kids in the future... Or getting to play Big sister to Ronnie... I could go on but I won't.

So while I've watched enough episodes to get the personalities of the characters, I couldn't watch all of it.. It's like eating bland cereal compared to Loud House's sugary tasty goodness.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
yeah, i can see it, you're right. basically what i said but you clearly thought about it more in depth than me, i was more on the feelings stage if that makes sense haha.
like i said, if i wanted to watch the loud house, i'd watch the loud house. could have been it's own thing but it wans't, clearly were busy giving their a game to main show so it didn't get all the attention it could have i reckon, that or they were told, like, to do the same as the loud house, would be tragic. at least i did find it nice to find out a little more about another culture even if it's only a cartoon, that's the one thing that didn't fall flat for me

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On our Discord channel, DMF allowed the spoilers for Sid... So Sid makes an appearance in chapter 2 (via a videocall) and she will Definitely be in person for chapter 3... Which is set to take place in Great Lakes City...

All the speculation about next chapter's girl I'll put to rest here... It's Lori and Ronnie (with maybe some Sid stuff too), given Lincoln will be in Great Lakes City.

But just as Chapter 2 is showcasing a lot of the girls with the main action being with Lynn and Lucy... We'll be doing the same with chapter 3 and seeing what makes sense at the time. Lori will be the main sister, and Lincoln will get to do things with Ronnie Anne... we know that much... but what else happens will depend when we get there..

We're closer to finishing chapter 2....But still got a couple more days to fill. Hopefully the finished product will be done sooner rather than later!

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
can't wait, literally. get me a scientist and a gun, either he's making me a time machine or i'm getting a new scientist with him sadly ending up as motivations for that new one

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes