4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
It's just a theory/speculation but i think that when Lincoln will visit Ronnie Anne , Sid will throw herself at Lincoln before Ronnie Anne ewen do a single move .
nah, don't think that's what'll happen. the game does want to move fast but that's still a tad too fast. also remember that the sisters and ronnie ann are the focus, it's been stated multiple times so the best you can hope for is probably for a threesome "soon" after they meet, fan service and teasing before that (can expect to see a something or two during a video call). secondary characters and taking spotlight from the main ones really is super important here, wouldn't be surprised if they actually scrap scenes/content sometimes just cause it's too early and you know, not the sisters haha.

Reactions: DMFnsfw

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
About the NTR/Cheating

There is NO NTR/cheating... how?
Well...
- Lynn is not "Being masochistically aroused by seeing or knowing that one's wife/husband or lover is having sexual intercourse with another person[...]" She is just ultra competitive, she wants to be sure that she is BETTER than Ronnie, that she is THE girlfriend Lincoln deserves.
- Lincoln is not cheating on Ronnie, because they are not in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, yet. And even if they do in the future... "Does it counts as cheating if it's with your sister?" (iirc, Lincoln even ask himself this same thing in the last morning of chapter 1, lol)

And... there will be in the future? Lori is in a relationship with Bobby, and Luna is with Sam, another girl.
Well, we already have that covered, and trust us, there will be no NTR or cheating on that either (y)

There are various other questions he will face in the future, including chapter 2, but we are not going to make spoilers on Lincoln's family-friendly adventures :cool:

Also, Clyde having a nameless, made-up background character with no dialogs girlfriend is not NTR, don't make me repeat it :rolleyes: , today I got a death threat for that on Discord, lol.

nah, don't think that's what'll happen. the game does want to move fast but that's still a tad too fast. also remember that the sisters and ronnie ann are the focus, it's been stated multiple times so the best you can hope for is probably for a threesome "soon" after they meet, fan service and teasing before that (can expect to see a something or two during a video call). secondary characters and taking spotlight from the main ones really is super important here, wouldn't be surprised if they actually scrap scenes/content sometimes just cause it's too early and you know, not the sisters haha.
Ufff. I have a folder with references/ideas for all the girls, and with CatSpeaker we brainstormed a lot for future chapters (Leni, Luna, the twins, Lisa, etc, etc).

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
About the NTR/Cheating

There is NO NTR/cheating... how?
Well...
- Lynn is not "Being masochistically aroused by seeing or knowing that one's wife/husband or lover is having sexual intercourse with another person[...]" She is just ultra competitive, she wants to be sure that she is BETTER than Ronnie, that she is THE girlfriend Lincoln deserves.
- Lincoln is not cheating on Ronnie, because they are not in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, yet. And even if they do in the future... "Does it counts as cheating if it's with your sister?" (iirc, Lincoln even ask himself this same thing in the last morning of chapter 1, lol)

And... there will be in the future? Lori is in a relationship with Bobby, and Luna is with Sam, another girl.
Well, we already have that covered, and trust us, there will be no NTR or cheating on that either (y)

Ufff. I have a folder with references/ideas for all the girls, and with CatSpeaker we brainstormed a lot for future chapters (Leni, Luna, the twins, Lisa, etc, etc).
then to be more precise, there is no Netorare (bobby and sam are "stolen from" so it doesn't count, not that i expect it to be especially shown, also x others loves interests that doesn't come up often) but there is Netori (mc stealing from someone, bobby and kinda sam before she fall too, don't even try to pretend she won't! i will fight you to death for some hot lesbian converting action!) and finally there is netorase (the mc being stolen from someone, lynn's actions count in spirit even if it's not what i'd call full NTR, more like another shades of it, kinda like the difference between pure autism and just being classified on the spectrum per example). hate netorare, like netori and i find netorase interesting so you know, personally speaking i couldn't agree more with the direction of the game so far.

there, i hope that'll help some peoples understand better.

also i was right on the content scrapping! gotta enjoy the little things, like being right. just please don't feed my ego too much, that bitch's obese already and i don't want to find out what being diabetic is in this metaphore haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMFnsfw

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
As I mentioned posts back, there is an explanation for the sudden incest, but that will be revealed as the game goes on.
i won't spoil in case i'm right. if i was to be right, might have been a little too obvious with it but i'm sure peoples will forget eventually, will be a nice little reveal for mosts. personally, i would have keept it hidden and only left the corner turned. truly letting peoples wonder whether i'm a hack that found a last minute answer to why and lied about it or if i really had everything planned from the start.

well, not like it can't change, could be fancy with it and say that it "activated" something that would have those kinds of results as an unforeseen side effect, then could add more to it so that even those who guesses will have details they couldn't have guesses revealed to them eventually. or maybe the cake is a lie and i'm completely wrong haha

damn, choosing words carefully to not spoil and still communicate about it, that shit ain't as easy as it looks and i'm pretty sure i didn't do the best job already haha

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with images floating of screen or not lining properly? I tried going into chapter 2 to give it a look but the images weren't lining up and then I tried going to an earlier save but that just caused the entire image to float away off screen. Is this bug happening because I haven't started a new game or is this something else.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with images floating of screen or not lining properly? I tried going into chapter 2 to give it a look but the images weren't lining up and then I tried going to an earlier save but that just caused the entire image to float away off screen. Is this bug happening because I haven't started a new game or is this something else.
are you on mobile? are you using any mods, did you modify any files, etc...? are you on windows, if so wich one?"other relevant questions here"?

should be somewhat fixed already, will see in the future versions but costs nothing to ask just in case

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Not having content for Rita should be considered a crime xD there's really a lack of milfs content in the game (and a worrying focus to even the very young sisters) but it's still a good game with great art and interesting character development.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wadere

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Not having content for Rita should be considered a crime xD there's really a lack of milfs content in the game (and a worrying focus to even the very young sisters) but it's still a good game with great art and interesting character development.
it'll come, it'll come. that rita isn't dateable is not right, it just means that it will be so far i the future of the game that you shouldn't expect any hints of action or flirting before like, 3 more sisters have been had not counting lucy (even then, it will be the starting to notice each other phase and for rita also the wtf is going on around the house phase, fan service is a given, action is still a no). and when all sisters as well as ronnie ann have had their share of fun, that's when it'll pick up between them, similar for sid btw, except sid will be a "tad faster" than her and it's still a coin toss between who'll get the most cg's before they're both "appreciated fully".

TLDR: no rita or sid for now other than the eventual fan service, will see both sid and rita have their time in or around the same time period and rita will have her turn rather soon AFTER sid (lower body penetration), don't see it happening any other way

Last edited:
Reactions: Dustellar

Tedkewl

May 23, 2017
how do i get the fap fap fap fap make me pregnant box i got all the others o[en in gallery/

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
how do i get the fap fap fap fap make me pregnant box i got all the others o[en in gallery/
sorry, no pregnant fap fap yet. later yes (maybe). you most likely saw everything the game had to offer in this version

Last edited:

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
look a few posts above haha
Im glad that there is someone answering the FAQ for us while we are sleeping hahaha.

Anyways, if someone WANTS to add that specific ntr variation to the tags... I would wait, because in this story, everything changes after every plot twist.
For example, in this site, the game has the "school setting" tag... but it only last for half of the first chapter, and its gone!

Let's keep the looks of the game for what it is in the game, not for speculation, or "it looks like from now on, there will be cheating/ntr/stealing from, in chapter X"

• Red Heart

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Im glad that there is someone answering the FAQ for us while we are sleeping hahaha.
no problem, i gotchu bro; the only problem is payment for my services but i'm fine with being paid in exposure, but the indecent kind so get back to drawing naked peoples already!

with love - the town idiot

no problems for real tho haha, i don't mind saving y'all a little time answering what i can when i'm around. just don't forget to correct me if i'm wrong on something, i'm high and trusting my guts more than usual for whatever i'm gonna say, might make a huge mistake and not even realise it, especially when i'm talking about the future of the game, i pull a lot out of my ass hoping that my instinct won't choose today to betray me haha

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
For now everything was ok. Still, I check f95 every day so don't worry, Im used to repeat the FAQ all over again, every single day lol

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
that's actually rough, it's an often overlooked a huge aditional pain in the..., i mean, responsibility, in game making. you'd think that at least the guys that work alone on a project without telling anyone till it's release would be free of it, you'd be right! but add in a team member and/or the need to talk to a public for whatever reason and now you not only have to worry about the game itself but also the burden of having to interact with peoples often, as an introvert, that would be a rather kind form torture all things considered but still torture. i suspect you're super introverted too so you have all my sympathy mate, i know first hand how draining it is even if you're having a good time, so a repetitive and boring tasks like being an on call Q&A for the foreseable future...

ahum, all i'll say that i'll sincerely get it if at some point you need to take a break of some sort.
in the mean time, i'll help when i'm there like i said so cheers, and sorry if that was kinda weird, i'm very much still high hahaha

Reactions: Blu Towel
Jul 29, 2019
You guys need to separate the types of NTR: MC getting cheated, MC Cheating, MC having consent, etc. This game does not the the currently NTR tag cuz it's a reference to the first one only Netorare.
The coming tag revamp is going to do exactly this:
netorareA love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist, either voluntarily or from some form of coercion (eg, drugs, mind control, blackmail, rape). If the later, add the relevant coercion tag too
netorare-lesbianNetorare inflicted by a female. Not to be confused with open-relationship, netorase, or other consensual dynamics
netoraseA love interest has sexual contact with someone else, with the approval of the protagonist
netoriThe protagonist has sexual contact with another character's love interest or partner, without the approval of said character

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
ahum, all i'll say that i'll sincerely get it if at some point you need to take a break of some sort.
in the mean time, i'll help when i'm there like i said so cheers, and sorry if that was kinda weird, i'm very much still high hahaha
thanks! I WAS introvert irl time ago, but I'm still a lurker but eh, this is now my job! :)
I will move to a new house next weekend, I may be out of the pc for a couple of days, and only with mobile data, I will still attend the Discord, here, etc...

The coming tag revamp is going to do exactly this:
Thanks! For the info!

Then...
- Its doesnt (and will not) have netorare.
- neither netorare-lesbian.
- Netorase MAY be added... if Lynn was the protagonist, wich isn't.
- And we promise that there will be no netori. (Even if it looks like in the future, with Lori or Luna, we already made sure, trust us.)

Now that it's settled, there shouln't be any more worries or doubts about NTR/Cheating :coffee::cool:

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes