4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, that's why I asked so much about the redesigns like 2 months ago. The most criticied aspects of chapter 1 was the shortness of the story and some sprites. Pretty fair critics tbh

This 2nd and future chapter are going to be way longer, and all the sprites have been redesigned and redrawn in full body, with new layers, alowing to use more expressions and outfits.
In some older comments in this thread I explained more.

Anyways, glad that everyone enjoyed this update :)

Damn, I lurked those questions I guess, but yeah, update was great!

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
How to fix this i cant play this game

View attachment 2823767
It's a common bug on RenPy games when there are big sprites (in other words, sprites as big as the screen) Sadly, this happens in a lot of RenPy games. Mostly on older phones, or slow devices in general, but sometimes is just at random :/

I made various of those scene's blurry backgrounds smaller than the usual background, and resized it in game to avoid this same thing. I just checked the game's files, it seems that this specific background is still "full size"; just resized it so we can avoid this on the next fix update.

Haven't seen this bug in this specific scene yet until now.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience, I would recommend backtracking before the change of scene (while they are kissing), save the game, and restart the app.

Reactions: bluebladeboy

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
How do you get 4 points before chapter 2? I tried but couldn't figure it out
I wasn't able to take my old save into chapter 2 with 4 bravery, had to replay it. If you can't figure it out from replaying the chapter and skipping text until you get to the choices that's too spicy an option for you.

Reactions: DMFnsfw

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I wasn't able to take my old save into chapter 2 with 4 bravery, had to replay it. If you can't figure it out from replaying the chapter and skipping text until you get to the choices that's too spicy an option for you.
Leaving this here, it's pretty rough but it should help, In the future I will make a less ugly and organized thing... when I have time. (btw, I didn't included "obligatory" love points for simplicity)

1691120371234.png

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Correct me if i'm wrong but we need NTR tag here (Girls stealing Lincoln from Ronnie Anne behind her back) .

Please tell me that this update was late because of chapter 1 reworking and updating , and next ones will be sooner .

This game is amazing because the story writing is so good that i could have played this without sex scenes and still i would be waiting with anticipation for another update .

The burrito scene at the table could use a rework or something , at first it was trippy but then i realised it is from Lincoln's perspective , but no one is seeing world that we only VR and cameras 360 , and i realised that in this scene lincoln is stuck in the middle of the table with makes me lough XD .

It's just my opinion but i feel like characters are more blocky built , they could use more curves , example Rita's waist in cartoon it's symbolised that she is still looking slim and amazing even after 11 kids at her age , and here she looks fat to me .

It's just a theory/speculation but i think that when Lincoln will visit Ronnie Anne , Sid will throw herself at Lincoln before Ronnie Anne ewen do a single move .

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Correct me if i'm wrong but we need NTR tag here (Girls stealing Lincoln from Ronnie Anne behind her back) .

Please tell me that this update was late because of chapter 1 reworking and updating , and next ones will be sooner .

This game is amazing because the story writing is so good that i could have played this without sex scenes and still i would be waiting with anticipation for another update .

The burrito scene at the table could use a rework or something , at first it was trippy but then i realised it is from Lincoln's perspective , but no one is seeing world that we only VR and cameras 360 , and i realised that in this scene lincoln is stuck in the middle of the table with makes me lough XD .

It's just my opinion but i feel like characters are more blocky built , they could use more curves , example Rita's waist in cartoon it's symbolised that she is still looking slim and amazing even after 11 kids at her age , and here she looks fat to me .

It's just a theory/speculation but i think that when Lincoln will visit Ronnie Anne , Sid will throw herself at Lincoln before Ronnie Anne ewen do a single move .

Hmm, well, is it really NTR if Ronnie gets Lincoln too? It would more be NTR if say... Lincoln was fucking all his sisters while stringing Ronnie Along... or going with the whole "Your pussy is so much better than Ronnie Anne's!" As it is... Lynn wants Lincoln to date Ronnie Anne too.... So he can figure his own feelings out and which one he prefers..

And given this is a Visual novel, and while the writing is important in terms of it making sense... It's not say, like one of my fanfic stories where I'm trying to make it... "real" per say... This is wish fullfillment fantasy of the highest order... I want all of it to still seem plausible, but at the end of the day... It's about getting to be Lincoln and getting to 'eat your cake' and have it too.

No need to have to choose one sister over the other when you can have them all... and just maybe you can have Ronnie too..

As I mentioned posts back, there is an explanation for the sudden incest, but that will be revealed as the game goes on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wadere

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Hmm, well, is it really NTR if Ronnie gets Lincoln too? It would more be NTR if say... Lincoln was fucking all his sisters while stringing Ronnie Along... or going with the whole "Your pussy is so much better than Ronnie Anne's!" As it is... Lynn wants Lincoln to date Ronnie Anne too.... So he can figure his own feelings out and which one he prefers..

And given this is a Visual novel, and while the writing is important in terms of it making sense... It's not say, like one of my fanfic stories where I'm trying to make it... "real" per say... This is wish fullfillment fantasy of the highest order... I want all of it to still seem plausible, but at the end of the day... It's about getting to be Lincoln and getting to 'eat your cake' and have it too.

No need to have to choose one sister over the other when you can have them all... and just maybe you can have Ronnie too..

As I mentioned posts back, there is an explanation for the sudden incest, but that will be revealed as the game goes on.
I thought there will be multiple endings like : chooses Ronnie Anne , chooses Sisters , getting All of them .

So if he chooses Sisters owner Ronnie Anne despite that she loves him and he loves her back but his love fore sisters is stronger it is NTR
Fi he have true feelings for sisters and they love him back and he chooses Ronnie Anne it should still counts as NTR
If he gets them all and in the open yes it's not NTR

Sep 10, 2022
You guys need to separate the types of NTR: MC getting cheated, MC Cheating, MC having consent, etc. This game does not the the currently NTR tag cuz it's a reference to the first one only Netorare.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
You guys need to separate the types of NTR: MC getting cheated, MC Cheating, MC having consent, etc. This game does not the the currently NTR tag cuz it's a reference to the first one only Netorare.
I don't know but maybe i'm wrong
Does anybody know clearly the definition of NTR ?

I can't find anything helpful only this definition on wiki :
Being masochistically aroused by seeing or knowing that one's wife/husband or lover is having sexual intercourse with another person, whether she/he does so voluntarily or not, lit. "taken away by sleeping with", abbreviated NTR

Sep 10, 2022
I don't know but maybe i'm wrong
Does anybody know clearly the definition of NTR ?

I can't find anything helpful only this definition on wiki :
Being masochistically aroused by seeing or knowing that one's wife/husband or lover is having sexual intercourse with another person, whether she/he does so voluntarily or not, lit. "taken away by sleeping with", abbreviated NTR
This is the main one, most people who say NTR think of the mc being cheated on, but this website most agree on the multple variations (which is why the new tag system add new NTR variations). This game closest to NTR is if you consider the girl that moved Lincols girlfriend (so he is cheating on her, Netori) and your sister and her boyfriend (also netori). But main NTR (Netorare) doesn't seem to be here, unless the Dev adds the sisters being shared, which I don't like and mostly likely will result in this thread on fire.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I see an oral sex tag. But the changelog says 'sex scene'.
How much content/scenes are in the game so far?

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes