4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Damn, this game has been polished up :p I played the first half french version, but this looks way better now, liked it!

• Haha
Reactions: DMFnsfw

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
I'm glad that's the case, the best case scenario would be for me to be the only one who thinks it's worse. I do like Lucy like this and her dress scene was gorgeous, what do you think about the hair comment I made? I would love to hear your opinion into their "bigness"
I liked the old art better too. It's not a big deal. I still like the game. But you're not the only one who preferred it how it was.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Yeah, that's why I asked so much about the redesigns like 2 months ago. The most criticied aspects of chapter 1 was the shortness of the story and some sprites. Pretty fair critics tbh

This 2nd and future chapter are going to be way longer, and all the sprites have been redesigned and redrawn in full body, with new layers, alowing to use more expressions and outfits.
In some older comments in this thread I explained more.

Anyways, glad that everyone enjoyed this update :)

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Okay, just finished the update, it was great, the mom was my least favorite new artwork (I can only assume she isn't fuckable)
I really like the way you write, maledom is the fucking best, I want to dominate Lucy so bad. I think I can do some exposure therapy and slowly but surely make it through the new art lol.

Thank you for the update!
I have a Fanfiction account where I write Loud House related stories when I'm not writing for the Lewdest House game.

I have a long running Lucycoln fic with some spicy scenes if you want to read more!

Check it out here!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I had no problem with chapter 1 but with both versions of chapter 2 everything is fine till after about 3 minutes and then the program slows down....really slow. As in 45 seconds to get the full text of what someone said to appear on the screen.
If I save and quit then restart the game it's fine. for about 3 minutes then the same slowness happens.
Ay ideas?

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I had no problem with chapter 1 but with both versions of chapter 2 everything is fine till after about 3 minutes and then the program slows down....really slow. As in 45 seconds to get the full text of what someone said to appear on the screen.
If I save and quit then restart the game it's fine. for about 3 minutes then the same slowness happens.
Ay ideas?
Hmmm. I will check it, I think its something about the free roam thing. Thanks!

Reactions: Barkin 10

Fran265

Dec 27, 2018
Overall I enjoyed the new designs, EXCEPT for Rita's and Ronnie Ann's. No offense, but they look ugly. I don't mind Rita's too much, since she won't be fuckable anyway, but having the MC's main love interest be so ugly is a bit of a turn off. Also not a big fan of Luna's hair, but that's not a big deal. The other characters look great though, especially Leni and the twins. Keep up the great work.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Wait, why is the art different, the art was perfect... They look worse imo. Really big hair? And they look older but in a weird way, like the art lost the similarity to the original... I don't really know how to put it into words, man I really liked the artstyle before, hopefully I can get accustomed to it, are there any plans to polish them back?

Shit, I'm so sad, I really really liked it before, played all the builds, hopefully I'm the weird one if you don't have plans to change them.
i agree on the sentiment at least but then again, i tend to not like "new" in general so it's probably just a matter of getting used to it like usual and not getting too hung up on what i might or might not like it term of change, harder to apply to this depressing reality but at least it's good when it comes to "stuff that don't matter" like entertainment in general (would be different if this was some sort of surprise race/gender/sexuality/ideologie swap, there are limits not to cross haha, not like this is official work anyway but it stills slightly count even here haha)

Reactions: licuki

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Overall I enjoyed the new designs, EXCEPT for Rita's and Ronnie Ann's. No offense, but they look ugly. I don't mind Rita's too much, since she won't be fuckable anyway, but having the MC's main love interest be so ugly is a bit of a turn off. Also not a big fan of Luna's hair, but that's not a big deal. The other characters look great though, especially Leni and the twins. Keep up the great work.
dunno about rita, ronie ann i can't help but actually agree, somehow feels more "wrong" than like lucy or luna that recieved actual changes rather than a simple redesign liker her. feels too "large" or "round" about her face, you too?
edit: still hoping for some rita content when it's time but you know, gotta start with fan service and slowly work our way there, makes more sense that way. those alabama approved genes gotta come from somewhere and i'd rather they come from rita than lynn sr haha

facu_176

Mar 23, 2018
dunno about rita, ronie ann i can't help but actually agree, somehow feels more "wrong" than like lucy or luna that recieved actual changes rather than a simple redesign liker her. feels too "large" or "round" about her face, you too?
edit: still hoping for some rita content when it's time but you know, gotta start with fan service and slowly work our way there, makes more sense that way. those alabama approved genes gotta come from somewhere and i'd rather they come from rita than lynn sr haha
in their ich io page it says that there's no will be contetn whit rita and instead there will be cg or something like that, that's sad, i hope their not stick to that desition, but overall the game is awesome, i'm gonna play it anyways.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw and wadere
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes