4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
There is a limit to how many you can belong to. I was getting the invalid notice until I dropped a few that weren't doing anything and the link became valid.

• Sad
Reactions: DMFnsfw

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
There is a limit to how many you can belong to. I was getting the invalid notice until I dropped a few that weren't doing anything and the link became valid.
Don't have any personally...just tried it out of curiosity and the first was invalid...second works fine.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
hey, on your roadmap, i love how in the chapter two script section, there is the distinction between lola and the rest. you work WITH lori, WITH lisa, but no, you do not work with lola, you work FOR lola and you better not forget it you god damn employe, just don't expect minimum wage, you're already paid enough by being allowed to visualy see her when you're done helping hahaha.
really, love the attention to details ^^

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Never seen the show but I appreciate the different art style and the characters/writing so far. Keep it up dev and I might chip in to support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
that must be why it's so popular
yeah, that's actually a good part of it. who you are and how you do things do matter a lot even if i doubt it sometimes seeing what apple and other are doing without going bankrupt and somehow making a shitload of money still. good thing the other dev turned bad quickly, would have been bad if they had time to get many simps that would support them no matter what.

this dev on the other hand, the games itself is good enough for what's basically still a demo, looks good and he's doing things right. can't say for sure if he's a good guy himself (it's not like i'm his friend in real life so i can't actually know haha) but so far he's given absolutely no reason to think he's bad, he's been nice in public, nothing controversial either.

all that plus some other stuff, everything adds up, to me it's not wonder this is game is already liked so much. makes me think of amazoness king, he's such a nice guy that i really haven't seen much complain if any from him taking on too many project at once, heck, most are super excited and no one really complain about how much time it might/does take to do updates. i think it's similar here, except i believe he interact with peoples a little less and updates the game he's working on more often.

i gotta make a list of great devs someday. can easely guess two that would be on the list haha, then moonbox, mity, and nightmirror are obvious picks, spookitty now that he's back in the game and that's about all i can remember from the top of my head haha

thanks for coming to my ted talk!

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
hey, do you know if your subscribestar will work anytime soon? i still got a 30 i can spare each month i think and i ain't making no account for patreon or itch, 120% lazy over here and also patreon was truly great for a while but nowdays it can kiss my ass since there are alternatives haha.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
hey, do you know if your subscribestar will work anytime soon? i still got a 30 i can spare each month i think and i ain't making no account for patreon or itch, 120% lazy over here and also patreon was truly great for a while but nowdays it can kiss my ass since there are alternatives haha.
dev has a fanbox you can support him there....

Reactions: wadere

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
dev has a fanbox you can support him there....
i honestly thought it was pretty clear but i meant that i wasn't going to create any kind of new account, especially not one that would require me to go through the annoyance of having to set up all the payment stuff, already didn't like it with subscribe star and it's good enough for me as is. hence why i want his page to work asap
did i mention i was being lazy about the whole thing haha?

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
i honestly thought it was pretty clear but i meant that i wasn't going to create any kind of new account, especially not one that would require me to go through the annoyance of having to set up all the payment stuff, already didn't like it with subscribe star and it's good enough for me as is. hence why i want his page to work asap
did i mention i was being lazy about the whole thing haha?
Sadly I have no idea when/if my subscribestar profile will be accepted, already sent countless emails. But I guess that having very little Twitter followers and Fanbox hiding the amount of followers and supporters doesn't help :/

BTW, for anyone reading this!!
I will upload a PUBLIC update on August 1st on itchio
(Including the new sprites, sound and music, gallery, and chapter 2 stuff [and more] )

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
The Lewdest House: 0.1.7 is ready on itchio!
  • Chapter 1 is graphically "redone", all new sprites, and reworked most scenes!
  • Chapter 1 has music and some sound
  • Menu to skip Chapter 1 and jump to 2!
  • Chapter 2 has the first 2 days of the story available. (Save the game during the first free roam so you can see everything this version offers so far!)
  • Prepared everything so stats, scene replays, achievements, and more, could be easily implemented/completed in the future.
  • Added Russian translation for Chapter 1
  • New optional sex scene with Lynn
  • Scenes with various characters
  • Reworked free roam so it's easier to see "who's available" in the house.

DOWNLOAD:
portada itchio.png

- Next Supporter Exclusive update will come during this month, including at least day 3 and 4.

Thank you to everyone who tested 0.1.6 yesterday!!

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Wait, why is the art different, the art was perfect... They look worse imo. Really big hair? And they look older but in a weird way, like the art lost the similarity to the original... I don't really know how to put it into words, man I really liked the artstyle before, hopefully I can get accustomed to it, are there any plans to polish them back?

Shit, I'm so sad, I really really liked it before, played all the builds, hopefully I'm the weird one if you don't have plans to change them.

Reactions: Eromo

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Wait, why is the art different, the art was perfect... They look worse imo. Really big hair? And they look older but in a weird way, like the art lost the similarity to the original... I don't really know how to put it into words, man I really liked the artstyle before, hopefully I can get accustomed to it, are there any plans to polish them back?

Shit, I'm so sad, I really really liked it before, played all the builds, hopefully I'm the weird one if you don't have plans to change them.
I personally like the newer art, but to each their own.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DMFnsfw and licuki

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Okay, just finished the update, it was great, the mom was my least favorite new artwork (I can only assume she isn't fuckable)
I really like the way you write, maledom is the fucking best, I want to dominate Lucy so bad. I think I can do some exposure therapy and slowly but surely make it through the new art lol.

Thank you for the update!

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
I personally like the newer art, but to each their own.
I'm glad that's the case, the best case scenario would be for me to be the only one who thinks it's worse. I do like Lucy like this and her dress scene was gorgeous, what do you think about the hair comment I made? I would love to hear your opinion into their "bigness"

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes