4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Sometimes the log.txt file (located at the top level where the .exe file is) can be helpful in troubleshooting issues like this, as it might be an incompatibility with something on your system. I'd say take a look there and possible share that file with DMFnsfw.

The issue you're describing sounds like a memory leak (which might show up in windows task manager). Is the system memory or video memory getting very high (in task manager) while you are playing? (In a quick test on my end I can't get it much over 250~MB).

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Barkin 10
I don't see any red-flags in the log file, the only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is that it might be a renderer incompatibility issue? You should be able to change is by pressing "shift+G" during the game, and you'll have the option to fiddle with the settings. GL2 is what is currently running for you, so possibly try a different option? Keep in mind you have to restart the game for these choice to take effect.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Barkin 10
I don't see any red-flags in the log file, the only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is that it might be a renderer incompatibility issue? You should be able to change is by pressing "shift+G" during the game, and you'll have the option to fiddle with the settings. GL2 is what is currently running for you, so possibly try a different option? Keep in mind you have to restart the game for these choice to take effect.
That seems to have taken care of the problem after switching over to Angle2. Thank you.

Hsnacke

Aug 22, 2020
I'm having some issues with the sprites of the girls when I play the game, they appear chopped and misplaced. For example: if the character is going to get nude later on in the scene the naked body chops and overlaps with the clothes.

Not sure if it's a thing with my PC or the files of the game, anyone else is having that problem? L-house error.JPG

Hsnacke

Aug 22, 2020
I dont know how this one got the upload approval, i tried to upload here another TLH game in this forum, the one made by Kebecmaslow on Pixiv(that has a lot off potencial too), but got nuked because de R7 of this forum. I was following this project too, glad that got the approval.
I'm looking for more games about TLH, do you happen to know other place to look for the game you mentioned?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I'm having some issues with the sprites of the girls when I play the game, they appear chopped and misplaced. For example: if the character is going to get nude later on in the scene the naked body chops and overlaps with the clothes.

Not sure if it's a thing with my PC or the files of the game, anyone else is having that problem? View attachment 3004591
Are you skipping? That causes issues in this game.

Reactions: Hsnacke

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022

Not sure if it's a thing with my PC or the files of the game, anyone else is having that problem? View attachment 3004591
It's a pretty random bug on RenPy games, it usually triggers when there is either too many/big sprites in the screen, OR just at random without explanations. I already downsized various images to fix the most common cases, and people reported that these changes fixed the problem.
As for this specific sprite, it seems its really big, lol. I made it bigger on purpose because we zoom-in during that scene, but on second thoughts, the camera moves really fast, it's not that necessary to be this detailed lol. Attached an image for comparison.
I will resize this one too on a future update.
About other images, I can't resize every single image, as we zoom in, and details will be lost.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hsnacke

Aug 22, 2020
Are you skipping? That causes issues in this game.
nope, I'm playing at normal pace, that's why I found those errors surprising. I'm taking a look at what someone else said about a troubleshooting option within the game.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017

No that's just the dress. Gran had a really interesting sense of style - called it "Violated PNG"

I'm looking for more games about TLH, do you happen to know other place to look for the game you mentioned?
I wish F95 had tags for IPs. I never watched Loud House so I'm hardly married to this IP, but I've looked up several others and having to sort through a list of every mention or hope someone put it in the title unaltered is a bit of a pain in the ass.

Reactions: Hsnacke

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There will be Rita content.
There just won't be a specific "Rita Chapter".
Eventually Lincoln will have options to screw more girls than just his sister and Ronnie Anne.
I'm calling them "Side Honeys" and they'll be optional.

It's all up in the air still, since the main plot is still the sisters and Ronnie Anne, and I don't want to overwhelm DMF with tons more stuff to draw and program..

But where we can throw in extra treats with other girls and the like we will. But Rita will probably get more attention than most, since she lives in the same house as Lincoln.
Sounds good. Just don't make the same mistake that the "Other Game" makes- it has EVERY fuckable female in the WHOLE town as Lincoln's LIs (resulting in a totally ridiculous total number of NPCs). But it virtually ignores the main attractions- Lincoln's family. THAT'S the draw of this show.

Also, please DON'T ask for input and ignore it when when players point out errors or difficulties in playing. Like that "Other Game" does on a regular basis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hsnacke and DMFnsfw

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Sounds good. Just don't make the same mistake that the "Other Game" makes- it has EVERY fuckable female in the WHOLE town as Lincoln's LIs (resulting in a totally ridiculous total number of NPCs). But it virtually ignores the main attractions- Lincoln's family. THAT'S the draw of this show.

Also, please DON'T ask for input and ignore it when when players point out errors or difficulties in playing. Like that "Other Game" does on a regular basis.
I understand you, that's why there is not (nor will be) Love stats for other characters besides the Sisters and Ronnie. If people play this game, is because of the incest aspect of it, why focus on something else? right?
10 girls is already a lot of work, the "Side Honeys" are that, side characters to make the game a bit more alive, while providing some smut.

There are plenty of "fuck every girl in town" type of games, and "the same 3D model and personality over and over again", and "the protagonist is a dick", and "renpy default gui", etc, etc... There is no turning back on how The Lewdest House is being built <3

------
Btw, if you experienced an specific error/difficulty while playing, tell me. I'm not the best programmer, but will do my best to make this accessible for everyone.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
DMFnsfw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after this update I'm really looking forward the next update especially if that scene is going to be in the next update :love:
Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it!
The show (and the game) are set on Michigan, and CatSpeaker is from there too, so we agreed on using their specific slangs and way of talking. And I'm Argentinian, the part that is incorrectly showing in Spanish (day of the week and time of day) is bug, it's in both languages in the game but apparently it's only showing the Spanish version for some reason, that will be fixed on the next update.

And about "how many girls will know THAT at the same time" in the game, AND responding to Antuuthu yes, It's an harem game, eventually, all sisters will know and share Lincoln as an harem.

And about pregnancy, we can't do that right now, and the same time we can't make spoilers either.

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes