4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
DMFnsfw
I know you were flooded with posts, and I'm pretty sure this one got missed.

The problem itself its not the skipping, but RenPy limitations, if I end up coming with a "fix", it will be to improve the animations no matter how fast the player clicks/skips, not limiting the player's options.
There is sort of a "fix" to compensate for skipping distortions (detailed in the link above), but I'm not sure it's worth the effort to implement. Players who hit weird results can just roll back and go slow to resolve the issue.

Reactions: DMFnsfw

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That's really well done. I'm glad that we will have some content with Rita because even though I like shota characters, I'm not really into loli. With that being said, the content I look forward the most is with mother and the older sisters, but of course I will play all the content available, loli or not.

Reactions: DMFnsfw

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
I love this game. Just two suggestions (offered as politely as possible since I absolutely definitely do not want to come of as demanding or condescending. I most definitely could NOT do anything even a tenth as qualitatively awesome as this game, storywise or artwise), if you will.

1: While it might take a bit more work, is it possible to create a new background for Ronnie's room without the decorations, but with perhaps a box or two? It would help with the immersion that she just moved in. If, in a videocall a day or two later, that background is replaced with the current one it would sell the impression that she's moved in and made the room her own. Helps with both realism and a sense of time, as well as aids in the idea that she's accepted the place as her own etc.

2: This is more a concern I have, what with the idea of chapters moving on focusing on a new girl. Not so much that a chapter is focussed on the growing atraction between Lincoln and a sister (that's a-ok), but that at some point it will feel like "moving on to the next conquest". Thus far the writing has been great, but I fear that the characters of previous chapters might disapear from the writing, or not have much interactions past their own chapter. What's great is that it's clear that love is important in this story, and I hope that even in chapter 7 Lynn will still appear from time to time, making comments or sharing a kiss etc. In short; please don't forget the girls after moving to the next girl. This WILL make the complexity of the chapters grow going forward, so I'm sorry for asking for that.

Well, that was very wordy of me.

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
I love this game. Just two suggestions (offered as politely as possible since I absolutely definitely do not want to come of as demanding or condescending. I most definitely could NOT do anything even a tenth as qualitatively awesome as this game, storywise or artwise), if you will.

1: While it might take a bit more work, is it possible to create a new background for Ronnie's room without the decorations, but with perhaps a box or two? It would help with the immersion that she just moved in. If, in a videocall a day or two later, that background is replaced with the current one it would sell the impression that she's moved in and made the room her own. Helps with both realism and a sense of time, as well as aids in the idea that she's accepted the place as her own etc.

2: This is more a concern I have, what with the idea of chapters moving on focusing on a new girl. Not so much that a chapter is focussed on the growing atraction between Lincoln and a sister (that's a-ok), but that at some point it will feel like "moving on to the next conquest". Thus far the writing has been great, but I fear that the characters of previous chapters might disapear from the writing, or not have much interactions past their own chapter. What's great is that it's clear that love is important in this story, and I hope that even in chapter 7 Lynn will still appear from time to time, making comments or sharing a kiss etc. In short; please don't forget the girls after moving to the next girl. This WILL make the complexity of the chapters grow going forward, so I'm sorry for asking for that.

Well, that was very wordy of me.
DMF and I are definitely on board with making sure none of the previous "Harem Members" (because... let's call a spade, a spade... Lincoln is building a sister Harem....) Don't get left out as chapters move on.

The chapters where Lincoln is home, he'll obviously spend time with all the sisters like we have going with chapter 2 right now... and most likely, after a sister has been 'unlocked' they'll be someone Lincoln can invite to bed (possibly more than one if we can figure it out writing and programming wise) those 'love points' you're earning with the sisters we're thinking of tying to different levels of lewdness the sister is willing to get down with. That's our idea for the moment at least.

There is a heavy focus on love, Lincoln is not conquering bitches... much as we might make jokes about that... It's a difficult balance we're trying to do.... Genuine Love for their brother that's romantic and sexual, Lincoln getting to be with all of them... while making it *Just* believable enough.

Obviously there's a reason all this started to happen to Lincoln suddenly... and a bunch of you picked up on it... and that will be revealed in chapter 3... but we're also trying to make it a little more complex than Lincoln just suddenly having "all girls are attracted to my dick now" powers..... We both believe it's very important that Lincoln doesn't come across as having taken away the will and choice of the girl's in his life...

But more....

Helped them act on feelings they always had...

Time will tell if we succeed in that with the art, story, and direction... We're trying to thread the needle with hot sister sex and touching, emotional romance/bonding too.
Maybe it's too early to ask, but what about the possibility of pregnancy at some point in the game?
Given the nature of the story, it's unlikely that Lincoln is going to start knocking up his sisters and girlfriends right away... but I've got an impregnation fetish myself... and well, DMF and I have talked a little about how to do it...

If it were implemented in terms of actually being a real thing, it would most likely be optional, and it's unlikely we'd see the end result before the story is over...

More likely, such a thing would be an optional sex scene where Lincoln and the girl decide to go for impregnation sex with all the dialog that would entail... but we probably wouldn't have say, one of the sisters getting more and more pregnant over time... partially because the game takes place over Summer, which is only a few months... and well partially because DMF and I are trying to keep this first game... meaningful but simple in terms of not having so many different branching paths it becomes a nightmare to program and write.

We have talked about scenes where Lincoln imagines a future with each sister or girl and then there might be some nice pin up art from DMF showcasing a pregnant sister, but we'll see.

We're trying to make sure there's great hot sexy content, nothing *too* extreme, things that make sense, and also don't make everything too complicated to complete the game.

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
Hey guys the dev updated to 1.11, a hotfix version with some new things on itch, please update here too.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hey guys the dev updated to 1.11, a hotfix version with some new things on itch, please update here too.
You realize you can download the version 01.11 from Itch.io yourself, right?
Thank you both!

Yup, at the moment, the version on this site is outdated, not in content, but has a lot of bugs that were fixed on 0.1.11
The Lewdest House is FREE to download and play, and FREE to distribute, but I only have enough free time to upload on itchio, that's why I didn't uploaded the game personally here.

That's why I added a "Check for updates" button in the game, so even if you downloaded the game from a 3rd party, are not in the discord, or follow the game on itchio or not have an account here, etc, you can easily see if there is a new OFFICIAL public upload anytime from you already installed copy of the game!

The game is still very niche, so its not going to get updated on every 3rd party site instantly after each update.

1696819152810.png

There is also a new "Troubleshooting" button, were you can see all the past and current bugs, and how to fix some of them. (btw, as Sukme said, most 0.1.10 bugs were fixed in 0.1.11)

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Thank you both!

Yup, at the moment, the version on this site is outdated, not in content, but has a lot of bugs that were fixed on 0.1.11
The Lewdest House is FREE to download and play, and FREE to distribute, but I only have enough free time to upload on itchio, that's why I didn't uploaded the game personally here.

That's why I added a "Check for updates" button in the game, so even if you downloaded the game from a 3rd party, are not in the discord, or follow the game on itchio or not have an account here, etc, you can easily see if there is a new OFFICIAL public upload anytime from you already installed copy of the game!

The game is still very niche, so its not going to get updated on every 3rd party site instantly after each update.

View attachment 2991339

There is also a new "Troubleshooting" button, were you can see all the past and current bugs, and how to fix some of them. (btw, as Sukme said, most 0.1.10 bugs were fixed in 0.1.11)
u could always ask the mods for thread control since ur the dev they would give it pretty easily then u could pretty much update when ever u want

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
This week on "Is he in Middle School or is he President of the United States"-

edit: Turns out, he was actually President! Who knew. President John F. Klinton, from the looks of it.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I had no problem with chapter 1 but with both versions of chapter 2 everything is fine till after about 3 minutes and then the program slows down....really slow. As in 45 seconds to get the full text of what someone said to appear on the screen.
If I save and quit then restart the game it's fine. for about 3 minutes then the same slowness happens.
Ay ideas?

Hmmm. I will check it, I think its something about the free roam thing. Thanks!
Still having the same problem with 1.11

Last edited:

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I had no problem with chapter 1 but with both versions of chapter 2 everything is fine till after about 3 minutes and then the program slows down....really slow. As in 45 seconds to get the full text of what someone said to appear on the screen.
If I save and quit then restart the game it's fine. for about 3 minutes then the same slowness happens.
Ay ideas?

Still having the same problem with 1.11
Hmmm, yes, I already fixed that free roam bug that COULD lag the game in the future, in a rolling snowball effect, so it's not that...
On what device you are playing? This sounds like if it's a phone running slowly (either small ram, or almost no free space) or a computer not giving the game "access" to more ram or something like that. I'm not a tech savvy tbh, and this is the only case were someone reports me this problem.
This same thing happens with other "new" (2022/2023) RenPy games on your device?

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hmmm, yes, I already fixed that free roam bug that COULD lag the game in the future, in a rolling snowball effect, so it's not that...
On what device you are playing? This sounds like if it's a phone running slowly (either small ram, or almost no free space) or a computer not giving the game "access" to more ram or something like that. I'm not a tech savvy tbh, and this is the only case were someone reports me this problem.
This same thing happens with other "new" (2022/2023) RenPy games on your device?
Windows 10. 8 gb ram

The only other game I've ever had this problem with is Lust and Power.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLewdestHouse-0.1.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Windows 10. 8 gb ram

The only other game I've ever had this problem with is Lust and Power.
Sometimes the log.txt file (located at the top level where the .exe file is) can be helpful in troubleshooting issues like this, as it might be an incompatibility with something on your system. I'd say take a look there and possible share that file with DMFnsfw.

The issue you're describing sounds like a memory leak (which might show up in windows task manager). Is the system memory or video memory getting very high (in task manager) while you are playing? (In a quick test on my end I can't get it much over 250~MB).

4.70 star(s) 54 Votes