2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The game downloaded from the link from says that there is no bonus content in it, although it accepts the password. Does anyone know what's the problem? Now, in order to get bonus content, you need both a password and a special version of the game? View attachment 2532294
You need the 10$+ version which is another download in itself for that password to work.

Reactions: KERVER

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Is there a way to get the bear skins to upgrade your rank at the guild or is that not available yet? I have a bunch of grizzly skins and 1 white bear skin but apparently those don't count as bear skins. I don't think I've ever encountered a bear that gave me a bear skin.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there a way to get the bear skins to upgrade your rank at the guild or is that not available yet? I have a bunch of grizzly skins and 1 white bear skin but apparently those don't count as bear skins. I don't think I've ever encountered a bear that gave me a bear skin.
Yes all the quest are possible to complete, however some are harder then others.
I would recommend to abandon the current quest and get a new one the next day.
1. Click the quest log top of the screen(The book), find "Trophies for the hunters guild" quest and press the X right next to it.
2. Come back next day and get a new quest.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Yes all the quest are possible to complete, however some are harder then others.
I would recommend to abandon the current quest and get a new one the next day.
1. Click the quest log top of the screen(The book), find "Trophies for the hunters guild" quest and press the X right next to it.
2. Come back next day and get a new quest.
Thanks. I did eventually realize that bears only come out at night. I barely hunt at night because it's harder to spot flowers and mushrooms and things. At least, I was only able to find bears at night. I managed to max out my rank now.

Reactions: Zellemate

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Few questions:

How do you get more than 2 affection points after defeating the beast?

There used to be a quest involving three mushrooms, cannot find the mushrooms now.

How do I get more arrowhead to make the potion of titans strength. Been all over the forest and cannot find it.

killat

May 4, 2017
Few questions:

How do you get more than 2 affection points after defeating the beast?

There used to be a quest involving three mushrooms, cannot find the mushrooms now.

How do I get more arrowhead to make the potion of titans strength. Been all over the forest and cannot find it.
a bit late but the three magic mushrooms can be found after defeating the tentacle tree, they can only be found once the quest is triggered and i believe that is by blinkerbell.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is this game really only 3 stars? Seems a good game to me albeit a bit grindy
There are sometimes delays with release dates. And not enough updates yearly according to what people prefer, so many get angry, even words like scammers are mentioned... which results in bad reviews.
- Fact is, its a small team of 2 people who have normal jobs on the side and this project is a hobby for them which bring in a small amount of $ on the side.

The game itself is much more complicated and have actually gameplay mechanics compared to tons of other games. Which make it a pretty good game. One could perhaps say there could be more lewd content... but that does increase with each update of cause.

Anyway hope you enjoy it, and please leave a review if you want, would be nice to get score just a bit up someday :coffee:

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
There are sometimes delays with release dates. And not enough updates yearly according to what people prefer, so many get angry, even words like scammers are mentioned... which results in bad reviews.
- Fact is, its a small team of 2 people who have normal jobs on the side and this project is a hobby for them which bring in a small amount of $ on the side.

The game itself is much more complicated and have actually gameplay mechanics compared to tons of other games. Which make it a pretty good game. One could perhaps say there could be more lewd content... but that does increase with each update of cause.

Anyway hope you enjoy it, and please leave a review if you want, would be nice to get score just a bit up someday :coffee:
600-800$/month is no "small amount" for a russian. As far as I know, there are delays with them %99.9 of the time, that's the problem, if they are doing it for "hobby", they can just refrain from announcing release dates but there are usually MULTIPLE delays sometimes more than 2 years than the first date they declare (GOOD OL' HONOLULU TIMES) and comes out with really minimal (tragic) amount of content. I mean if you keep making promises only to break them time after time, you can't blame people for wiping the floor with your reputation. ;):coffee:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
"Wiping the floor with your reputation"..god some ppl here really really hate the developers.
I looked up into it and seems the developers live some place outside the federation. Anyway i played it its a good game and i move on

Reactions: Zellemate

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
"Wiping the floor with your reputation"..god some ppl here really really hate the developers.
I looked up into it and seems the developers live some place outside the federation. Anyway i played it its a good game and i move on
That’s a relatively recent development. Post invasion they left.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
600-800$/month is no "small amount" for a russian. As far as I know, there are delays with them %99.9 of the time, that's the problem, if they are doing it for "hobby", they can just refrain from announcing release dates but there are usually MULTIPLE delays sometimes more than 2 years than the first date they declare (GOOD OL' HONOLULU TIMES) and comes out with really minimal (tragic) amount of content. I mean if you keep making promises only to break them time after time, you can't blame people for wiping the floor with your reputation. ;):coffee:
Russian or not, I doubt you can pay rent, pay food and live for 600-800$ a month after it have been taxed via patreon.
This amount of income via patreon is in the low-low end. Its only newly started developers who you will find have lower income then this.
Lets take Innocent Witches for example, who is also a Russian team, do they put out content equal to 25.000$ each month they get via patreon?
- Somehow I highly doubt it... so 600-800 a month is a fine amount and equal to the content they provide if I might say so myself.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I used to sub both Devs of this game and I didn't have an issue with the amount of content of the update's or the times of release.
I stopped subing them because they would run the exact same poll on each of their account's and on mutiple other sites.
So the results of any poll are not transparent unless your a member of every site they use.
An example If your a member of one Dev's patreon and the Poll shows a 80% vote for one type of story.
Yet at the end of the month or when ever the deadline is your suddenly told the new story is about something totally diffrent. Something that only got 2% of the vote on the site you voted on but aparently 60 to 90% of the votes on another 3 or more sites.
Whats the actual point in voteing especially it's almost always the same thing voted for by these other sites.
The stupid tentacle tree storyline that frankly has more sex with the main LI than the MC.
I you think about it then it's probably only in the fairytale so MC can be cucked.
And they hope as it's not a human NPC doing it then they won't be any complaints.
It worked I didn't complain I just skipped it's content but the vote thing really pissed me off.
So I found something else to sub instead.

I can't comment on any revenue they get either because again with mutiple site's how would we know what they actually get.
All I know is It got them a holiday if their post where to be believed.

All that said the game still isn't that bad it is grindy and you can miss some event trigger's but that seems the norm these days.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I used to sub both Devs of this game and I didn't have an issue with the amount of content of the update's or the times of release.
I stopped subing them because they would run the exact same poll on each of their account's and on mutiple other sites.
So the results of any poll are not transparent unless your a member of every site they use.
An example If your a member of one Dev's patreon and the Poll shows a 80% vote for one type of story.
Yet at the end of the month or when ever the deadline is your suddenly told the new story is about something totally diffrent. Something that only got 2% of the vote on the site you voted on but aparently 60 to 90% of the votes on another 3 or more sites.
Whats the actual point in voteing especially it's almost always the same thing voted for by these other sites.
The stupid tentacle tree storyline that frankly has more sex with the main LI than the MC.
I you think about it then it's probably only in the fairytale so MC can be cucked.
And they hope as it's not a human NPC doing it then they won't be any complaints.
It worked I didn't complain I just skipped it's content but the vote thing really pissed me off.
So I found something else to sub instead.

I can't comment on any revenue they get either because again with mutiple site's how would we know what they actually get.
All I know is It got them a holiday if their post where to be believed.

All that said the game still isn't that bad it is grindy and you can miss some event trigger's but that seems the norm these days.

Just Sayin.
Its a pretty easy calculation.
- They are 2 devs. and each have different people subscribed.
- Both do the same poll via patreon and count all votes in total, that's it. Very easy.
ALL other poll's on other sites or discord is merely to get estimates about what people think, so all others votes won't go in the final count.

There is not any black magic going on here.... most of these poll's are created to make the dev. know what people prefer.
Other polls are for voting content direction, and those are counted as described above.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Its a pretty easy calculation.
- They are 2 devs. and each have different people subscribed.
- Both do the same poll via patreon and count all votes in total, that's it. Very easy.
ALL other poll's on other sites or discord is merely to get estimates about what people think, so all others votes won't go in the final count.

There is not any black magic going on here.... most of these poll's are created to make the dev. know what people prefer.
Other polls are for voting content direction, and those are counted as described above.
I could of lived with that except when I quired the total given for that poll's story winning.
And that both site's poll results did not actually add up correctly to that story winning.
I was then told by one of the Dev's themself that results from the other site's where the reason it won.
And that the other sites votes did indeed go into the final total.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes