2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
News and a release date: View attachment 3056054

Hello friends!

Finally! We can announce the planned release dates for the new version of 'The Library Story'. We've done serious work: a significant part of the new content has been already added into the game and, fortunately, we have found a new translator.

So, 'The Library Story' v. 0.97.5.7:

- release for patrons: December 26, 2023

- public release: January 20, 2024

We will try really hard to meet these deadlines (adjusted for Honolulu time, of course ^__^).

In the upcoming version you will see:

- Impressive (in terms of volume and content) development of the Reading Room questline, including a large bonus story and a new exclusive Belle's activity in the Reading Room for $10+ patrons

- Unexpected events in which Lumiere will play an important role ️

- The hopeless situation in which Belle finds herself... she will find a way out, but not at a simple cost. ^__^

- A number of other additions, new mechanics, improvements and minor changes.

We have already written about some innovations earlier, and we will tell you about others later. We put a lot of effort into this version, and really hope you enjoy it. So stay in touch, guys, it's supposed to be interesting!

P.S. In addition, in December prior the release of LS, we plan to publish in our Discord new unexpected and extremely exclusive bonus stuff of LS for $20+ patrons , those who support us all this time more than others!

It’s been a long time since we continued releasing special extra-bonuses, but we’ll finally do it. ^__^
For some reason I can't help but always drool looking at Belle in the doggy style positio, like in the pic trapped in the window. Please let it be some in-game content!

Reactions: Battleangel87

KERVER

Oct 15, 2019
In the new version, just like 0.97.5.6, will be divided into a simple version and for patrons? That is, in order to see the extended content, you will need both the code and the extended version of the game? If I understand something wrong, please correct me.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
In the new version, just like 0.97.5.6, will be divided into a simple version and for patrons? That is, in order to see the extended content, you will need both the code and the extended version of the game? If I understand something wrong, please correct me.
prolly just a password like the other versions before, hopefully weve got a hero for it ;)

Last edited:

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Translation of the latest patreon post;

Dudes, you should be chill maaan. We have a bunch of random sketches and a 48 hour trained AI and we will just slap together another few random bits in the last 48 hours... I mean while waiting for honolulu time to tick over for this year's update.
Just gib us more monney!
We will do better 6 moths later, I mean next year, when we publish the part deux of this update.
Ps: Another random character will be bonking Belle while Gaston jerks Off! Isn't! it! So! Exciting?!

SkyDrive101

Nov 9, 2019
Code:
init python:
    passwords_version = CSV.v_0_97_5

VERSIONS = {CSV.v_0_97: "0.97", CSV.v_0_97_2: "0.97.33", CSV.v_0_97_5: "0.97.5"}

PASSWORDS_0975 = {1:"new chapter", 5:"funny annotation", 10:"tree activity"}
    PASSWORDS_0972 = {1:"time to read", 5:"beast return", 10:"second forest book"}
    PASSWORDS_097 = {1:"book review", 5:"exciting reading", 10:"unread bestseller"}
    ALL_PASSWORDS = {CSV.v_0_97:PASSWORDS_097, CSV.v_0_97_2:PASSWORDS_0972, CSV.v_0_97_5:PASSWORDS_0975}

errors = []
No new password founded in code
Wich file is that?

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Suggestion: The Mayor's daughter should preferably be available to meet at certain time every day instead of every third day to make the game slightly less grindy. I am at a point where there is very little to do besides hunt and just check if some line is ready to continue.

beansgnum

Jun 10, 2023
Suggestion: A way to permanently increase the size of the breasts. Maybe if she takes that growth potion multiple times or maybe a new potion that she takes one time.

klempton

Oct 22, 2017
News and a release date: View attachment 3056054

Hello friends!

Finally! We can announce the planned release dates for the new version of 'The Library Story'. We've done serious work: a significant part of the new content has been already added into the game and, fortunately, we have found a new translator.

So, 'The Library Story' v. 0.97.5.7:

- release for patrons: December 26, 2023

- public release: January 20, 2024

We will try really hard to meet these deadlines (adjusted for Honolulu time, of course ^__^).

In the upcoming version you will see:

- Impressive (in terms of volume and content) development of the Reading Room questline, including a large bonus story and a new exclusive Belle's activity in the Reading Room for $10+ patrons

- Unexpected events in which Lumiere will play an important role ️

- The hopeless situation in which Belle finds herself... she will find a way out, but not at a simple cost. ^__^

- A number of other additions, new mechanics, improvements and minor changes.

We have already written about some innovations earlier, and we will tell you about others later. We put a lot of effort into this version, and really hope you enjoy it. So stay in touch, guys, it's supposed to be interesting!

P.S. In addition, in December prior the release of LS, we plan to publish in our Discord new unexpected and extremely exclusive bonus stuff of LS for $20+ patrons , those who support us all this time more than others!

It’s been a long time since we continued releasing special extra-bonuses, but we’ll finally do it. ^__^
Wanna place bets on when the honolulu time post will be made then inevitably delayed 3 months

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjimelorine

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
More news. Looks like the update is on track.

Hello friends!

As we've already written, we are back to work on LS 0.97.5.7 in full swing. It's a good news. We plan the release dates to be the same as announced (adjusted for Honolulu time, of course ^__^). This is also not bad at all. Everything that we do not have time to add into this version, we will publish in the form of subsequent parts in the near future, approximately the same as it was with the Tentacle Tree questline. We don't plan any big breaks immediately after 0.97.5.7. This, again, is quite positive information.

That’s probably all the news for today. There is no particular point in publishing spoilers right now - the release is very soon, so you will see everything for yourself) The main thing is that the work is in full swing, so stay in touch, guys. And thanks A LOT for your support and interest to our game!

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
SO, i need to take the gloves away from Belle, I need to break in at night. But it's locked, so I can't get it. Apparantly I need to buy them from a thief? where can i find said thief.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Hello friends!

As we've already written, we are back to work on LS 0.97.5.7 in full swing. It's a good news. We plan the release dates to be the same as announced (adjusted for Honolulu time, of course ^__^). This is also not bad at all. Everything that we do not have time to add into this version, we will publish in the form of subsequent parts in the near future, approximately the same as it was with the Tentacle Tree questline. We don't plan any big breaks immediately after 0.97.5.7. This, again, is quite positive information.

That’s probably all the news for today. There is no particular point in publishing spoilers right now - the release is very soon, so you will see everything for yourself) The main thing is that the work is in full swing, so stay in touch, guys. And thanks A LOT for your support and interest to our game!
I don't know why they keep making the time zone joke like they can't just push back a day. Not like they ever have everything they say they'd have anyways.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017

Hello friends!

Watch them break one simple questline into 4 parts that will be released with 4 months delay between them. xD

• Haha
Reactions: Aesimar and Andurin
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes