Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Someone find something more?
Well, you can see Belle masturbating too
And there is Emma / Beast event in the forest, the same section where you find the tentacle-plant; you can watch her being..."raped" ( no really a rape...) or defeat the beast ( good luck with it, without the 5000hp cheat...) and get an other BJ scene

- Password event
You just gave the password to the thief guild guy, and that's all, right?

- Bella horseriding event
How did you even get this one? o_O

Aug 7, 2016
Well, you can see Belle masturbating too
And there is Emma / Beast event in the forest, the same section where you find the tentacle-plant; you can watch her being..."raped" ( no really a rape...) or defeat the beast ( good luck with it, without the 5000hp cheat...) and get an other BJ scene
That scenes is from 0.6 so i dont write it, about bj scene u mean emma bj after kill beast right?

You just gave the password to the thief guild guy, and that's all, right?
Yes, after this he learn u how to make beebomb and u can throw bomb to bella room, next day she will have diffrent outfit

How did you even get this one? o_O
wet clearing, skirt up on max, lets ride xD but after this she stop working on ur house

Reactions: seyfer110

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
"Most likely we haven't caught up all the bugs, some content we left for future versions (in particular, for version 0.85, in which we are planning to add new mechanics, not included in 0.8). But we are happy with the results of our labor! The story develops, the characters have their own lines, some quite unexpected - and we think that's pretty good.'' So apparently he said on his post on patreon that he left out some content for 8.5 with a new mechanic hopefully this update comes out soon and adds an actual h scene with belle. The wait was long for this update with such little content.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
You can blackmail the mayor's daughter if you follow a very strict path.

1. Give food to the thief without asking for anything
2. Raise Knowledge/Hunting to 200
3. Get robbed in the alley and catch the thief.
4. Choose "Fuck her", "No, I need more", "Money". She will take you to the back alley where she stashed 150 gold
5. Visit the town square until you stumble on the Mayor and his daughter.
6. Choose "It's her!..", then "Thieves guild"
7. Go in the back alley and use the sign to call the thief. Choose "Betsy-Lizzy"
8. Visit the town square until you stumble on the Mayor and his daughter.
9. Choose "Black Mark"
10. She'll give you her panties and will meet you in the town square alley every 3 days for you to give her tasks.

Last edited:

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
is there some way to use the code after the game has started? I have a save file already advanced and just got the "funny book" code now...

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.82 is out:

The password is still "funny book".

Alex Meyer

Oct 19, 2016
Are there any new scenes?
Here the Changelog:

- Time limit was increased to 100 days (of course for our best-in-the-world patrons there is available timeless game mode - use starting bonus for patrons, which opens after special patrons code)

- (Testing option) Added option of replacement textbox background for those players who had issues with display of backgrounds in the original game version (on some integrated videocards). See "textbox background" -.> "Graphics bug fix" in Preferences. This testing option had been added just for dialog textbox. If everything would work properly, we'll implement this option with another interfaces.

- More than 30 different fixes, corrections and adjustments...

Reactions: Tarasia

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Q. in the opening post is the english ver 0.62 and russian 0.82 nothing in OP tells this but in the title has eng and rus version which is which not very clear, and dont want to download multi links to find out

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Q. in the opening post is the english ver 0.62 and russian 0.82 nothing in OP tells this but in the title has eng and rus version which is which not very clear, and dont want to download multi links to find out
What Bob123 said, in game you are able to change the language at the menu. The links in the opening posts are for the old version 0.6 , the newer 0.8 version and the 0.8 version with a easy cheat mode.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks to Bob123 & Tarasia for explaining it, very much appreciated

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I just loaded my savegame (almost finished) and i just encountered the thief guild with some chat ant "wait for 0.9 for more content"

And there is a thing with Belle windows, but same here "next in v0.9"

Bbcity

Aug 22, 2016
when i try to use console cheats i get "unicode decode error" on console any solutions?

honda

Nov 25, 2016
when i try to use console cheats i get "unicode decode error" on console any solutions?
err...
try copy/pasting the code snippet below and press Enter
from __future__ import unicode_literals

Seems that you are using non-ASCII layout while you type in your instructions

Reactions: Cirro84

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
I love this game but have never been successful with Belle. Are you somehow supposed to activate her by just letting her pick her own books and not doing anything while she is there? Or is there another way to raise faction with her?

Reactions: Rastafoo
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes