2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Ok so I'm just a tourist checking latest updates, thinking did someone make a Gaston simulator, that'd be funny. Is this all just Gaston fucking belle or is there some meta story of Gaston duplicates with different names? Sounds almost interesting if I then didn't read how the dev isn't updating or something.
Well, I see that you are angry but you don't answer the question: what kind of sex do you want to see in this game?
And (there was your words not mine) yes you are just a tourist if you don`t see difference between Library Story and Which Trainer&Princess Trainer which are full of sex but lack of storyline :(

Last edited:

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I still think the emma scene with the beast was probably the most fun even though I prefer Belle as a character. There's a lot of stuff that happens, but it kind of leaves you disappointed because Belle never really becomes a true vouyer or lasion. Still, it's a fun game to play through. The idea of a pretty librarian slowly becoming a lady of the night via devious methods is appealing IMO. Prudes always get overly excited about anything adult oriented and that kind of makes it more fun.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I still think the emma scene with the beast was probably the most fun even though I prefer Belle as a character. There's a lot of stuff that happens, but it kind of leaves you disappointed because Belle never really becomes a true vouyer or lasion. Still, it's a fun game to play through. The idea of a pretty librarian slowly becoming a lady of the night via devious methods is appealing IMO. Prudes always get overly excited about anything adult oriented and that kind of makes it more fun.
Oh I really forget that first girl fucked by Beast was Emma not Belle :)

Reactions: Puckhog27

Dreytone

Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 56457

Overview:
I have to say this game is for adults. We'll try to make a lot of storylines - i.e. you would pass and complete the game as kind and good boy ^_^. But in any case, there will be a variety of erotic actions with Belle (and not only Belle) in our game. The essence of LS is that you can influence on Belle and modify her as you wish. Uncomplaining slave girl wearing a collar and chains, Wicked Queen with a whip, a housewife in apron over her naked body, etc... In general there will be many opportunities and it will be very different.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-23
Release Date: 2023-08-18
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.97.5.73 SE
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelogs:

Developer Notes

Password: tree activity

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

wicky18 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 15253 View attachment 15254 View attachment 15255
Virus in File From GOFILE

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Of course, if the second file was recognized as text file not as archives`s volume, it wasn`t proceed as archive. So the question is: what program did you use tor unzipping? Hope it wasn`t Windows Explorer cause if I`m remember correctly it don`t understand multi-volumes archives. For that purposes are special programs such as Winzip or 7-zip.

No no I use winrar as usual. Never had that issue before

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes