2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I'll upload the apk in a minute, sorry about that. There is no password for bonus content as this isn't a full release (surprise, surprise).
I actually went through all the content up until that point when it occurs and it's near the end of the game. I don't want to go through the Sorcerer and Tenticle Tree content again though if nothings new.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Pantera1320

wicky18

Oct 30, 2021
PC:

Mac:

Android:

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
UNBELIEVABLE! An entire year just to post one copy pasted scene and promise on September for the full version. So another delay and a useless scene that is nothing!!!

Reactions: Leks Darkmind

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
UNBELIEVABLE! An entire year just to post one copy pasted scene and promise on September for the full version. So another delay and a useless scene that is nothing!!!
The scene is actually pretty good IMO. It's not very much though. There may be something going on that's preventing them from doing their work where they live, but it shouldn't take that long in this day and age to draw a few new images and add them to the game. It's possible they're scamming, but I usually only pay the month they release something and then I cancel. 5, 10, 20 dollars isn't really that much money. Food where I live costs that much more per meal if you eat out. I'm not defending shady business practices, but I'd rather wait and see if they ever make a real release again. If not it's not a big deal to me personally.

Dearh737

Dec 10, 2020
Need help. How to get more than 2 affection points from saving Belle from Beast? Also can you only fuck Belle through Astong questline?

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
This was the post on patreon:

Hi, friends!
Finally the release is here! The first episode of the SPECIAL release of 'The Library Story' for $20+ patrons is ready.
Why just the first episode (it's really the first, rather large, scene from the "special" storyline)? Because, as we said before, we will now release what is completely cooked, and the rest will be added with updates/patches in the nearest future. The special version LS 0.97.5.7 for $20+ patrons will be completely prepared by the end of August this year.
IMPORTANT: This entire storyline won't be added to the official version of LS 0.97.5.7 (at least in the near future). This is our way of thanking those who support our project more than others.
Unfortunately, we have delayed this release for a very long time :-\. It's good that we've finally started to improve... But we announced the release for $20+ patrons still last December. And it's been quite a while. So we decided the following: if you supported us at the maximum $20 level at least once since December 2023, be sure to write to us to the PM, at xallat8@yandex.ru or in another way (write the platform, nickname/email and payment period). We'll send you a link to this release and all subsequent versions (special and official) included in LS !
We will send download links for this version to all current patrons of $20+ level via the PM, because the special version is a very exclusive bonus... with rather specific content, which is not usually typical for us. ^__^
At the same time, the official version of LS 0.97.5.7 for all patrons, which does not include this content (!), will be released a bit later (in September of this year). It will be available to all patrons, as usual (with bonuses for different levels).
We are finally starting to fulfill the promises about LS for a long time, and first a special version for those who supported us more than others!

-----------------------------
:FacePalm:

This was from a comment he did too:
1723939198943.png
Sure life gets in the way but better if they are honest and dont even say a release date...

Last edited:

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
This was the post on patreon:

Hi, friends!
Finally the release is here! The first episode of the SPECIAL release of 'The Library Story' for $20+ patrons is ready.
Why just the first episode (it's really the first, rather large, scene from the "special" storyline)? Because, as we said before, we will now release what is completely cooked, and the rest will be added with updates/patches in the nearest future. The special version LS 0.97.5.7 for $20+ patrons will be completely prepared by the end of August this year.
IMPORTANT: This entire storyline won't be added to the official version of LS 0.97.5.7 (at least in the near future). This is our way of thanking those who support our project more than others.
Unfortunately, we have delayed this release for a very long time :-\. It's good that we've finally started to improve... But we announced the release for $20+ patrons still last December. And it's been quite a while. So we decided the following: if you supported us at the maximum $20 level at least once since December 2023, be sure to write to us to the PM, at xallat8@yandex.ru or in another way (write the platform, nickname/email and payment period). We'll send you a link to this release and all subsequent versions (special and official) included in LS !
We will send download links for this version to all current patrons of $20+ level via the PM, because the special version is a very exclusive bonus... with rather specific content, which is not usually typical for us. ^__^
At the same time, the official version of LS 0.97.5.7 for all patrons, which does not include this content (!), will be released a bit later (in September of this year). It will be available to all patrons, as usual (with bonuses for different levels).
We are finally starting to fulfill the promises about LS for a long time, and first a special version for those who supported us more than others!

-----------------------------
:FacePalm:

This was from a comment he did too:
View attachment 3942559
Sure life gets in the way but better if they are honest and dont even say a release date...
It`s very interesting. The comment is written by Latissa but the mailbox xallat8@yandex.ru if I`m not mistaken is registered to Xaljio. And yes it`s russian e-mail service :)

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No and one `s more no. You can fuck Belle by Gaston in the forest if you`ll take three affection points and you`ll present to her bucet of special flowers. And you can take the three affection points if you`ll go to the second place in the forest where all the Beast`s gangbang will fight you. Sorry don`t what to say more because you need to fine some answers in the game by youself:

• Angry
Reactions: Leks Darkmind

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
No and one `s more no. You can fuck Belle by Gaston in the forest if you`ll take three affection points and you`ll present to her bucet of special flowers. And you can take the three affection points if you`ll go to the second place in the forest where all the Beast`s gangbang will fight you. Sorry don`t what to say more because you need to fine some answers in the game by youself:
I've done that, but as I said I haven't played it in a while. I recall that you can't get past a certain amount of affection points and do the other things that are available on the list of things you can do.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I've done that, but as I said I haven't played it in a while. I recall that you can't get past a certain amount of affection points and do the other things that are available on the list of things you can do.
The truth is that you can`t take more than three affection points in the current version of the game. And the only thing that you can`t take with three affection points is if I`m remember correctly the blowjob that needs five points that are unavable yet.

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
Astong fucked Belle and now she's mad at him. I need to talk to the townsfolk for a solution. I spoke with everyone, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone know what to do now?

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Astong fucked Belle and now she's mad at him. I need to talk to the townsfolk for a solution. I spoke with everyone, but nothing seems to help. Does anyone know what to do now?
Oh, it`s really hard to do that mission without help, seriously. But I`ll try to help you by the memories. If I`m not mistaken, first, you need to give from Astong to Belle the buket of flowers, second, you need to give from Astong to Belle the box of candies. Both times she will reject you presents and will say that you, the Astong, are as fool as Gaston. Then you will have the idea`s clowd and after that you need to go not to the town but to the fairy and talk to her and kindly ask her to give the presents from Astong to Belle. That`s all as I remember.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes