2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
First time sharing, let me know if I fucked something up:

Remember not to overwrite save files, as this is just a teaser and any saves made will be invalid when they actually get around to releasing the update.
What is this? The update? If so, can we get it in a MEGA Link? Last time I downloaded from anywhere else, Malwarebytes quarantined it and flagged it.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Jimbo@Discord said:
As far as I can tell this "release" is literally one scene with the one new mechanic literally nothing else has been added lol. Not sure if that surpises anyone but pretty insane after like 9 months of delays
I won't try it, but if you want to: Have fun!

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
just seen the new scene and imho they are fed up with this project and instead of being honest they blatantly break the new patreon rules to get banned? Idk man, its strange, I mean I dont hate this new scene, even tho her head looks bad and kinda like the blonde one in this scene. Its just that noone was asking for this and its an obvious breech. Its funny how I was worried the patreon rules would turn this game into vanilla, yet they seem to go straight the other way

Last edited:

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
The mac version seems to work well, but the windows version was crashing for me. I'm not sure why. I haven't tried the android version.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
;)

:ROFLMAO:

After 16 months waiting, is it worth downloading? How much playtime approx. was added?
This is a "what if" version. Its a side story.
- This is not the normal version of the game.
- This exists alongside the normal version which will have an update very soon.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
just seen the new scene and imho they are fed up with this project and instead of being honest they blatantly break the new patreon rules to get banned? Idk man, its strange, I mean I dont hate this new scene, even tho her head looks bad and kinda like the blonde one in this scene. Its just that noone was asking for this and its an obvious breech. Its funny how I was worried the patreon rules would turn this game into vanilla, yet they seem to go straight the other way
Please if you have it, upload it on MEGA for a fellow dude! I just can't put myself to download from GoFile or Mediafire etc. Last time I got stuff flagged as malware from Malwarebytes instantly.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
Im german, meaning I have fkin hilariously bad inet of 3 mbit dl and 1mb up, but actually i get half of it. I cant afford to waste my bandwith with uploading a crappy game as I need to work sorry m8. But I can assure you, the new scene is just the model of the blonde one where belles face was slapped on, it looks horrible. also there is only a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Also, no old safe is working. Its a complete waste of your fkin time

Reactions: TheGremlin21

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
Im german, meaning I have fkin hilariously bad inet of 3 mbit dl and 1mb up, but actually i get half of it. I cant afford to waste my bandwith with uploading a crappy game as I need to work sorry m8. But I can assure you, the new scene is just the model of the blonde one where belles face was slapped on, it looks horrible. also there is only a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Also, no old safe is working. Its a complete waste of your fkin time
AH! Thanks for the spoil! It unironically made me lose interest till I see the "full" update. I hoped for something better since, you know it was about their most big patrons. You saved me some time my dude! Thanks again :D

Reactions: S1cK

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I'm glad if they don't follow the rules. It seems a lot of games are still including content like coercion. The rules suck anyway. There should be no limitations on fantasy content.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes