2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Archive seems corrupted, any idea why? I delted the .txt but nothing
I download my own files from f95, delete ".txt" postfix, unzip both files with 7-Zip and all was good. What do you mean saying "but nothing"? Nothing what? You can`t take the "LibraryStory-0.97.5.73-SE-pc game saves" folder from the archive? Or you can`t summures two and two and place files from the "LibraryStory-0.97.5.73-SE-pc game saves" folder to the subfolder "saves" in the "game" folder? Or you don`t read my words that last saves are surely working which means that you need to scroll the list of loading saves before finding the nonull positions? Please describe what kind of problem do you mean saying "but nothing"?

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
I download my own files from f95, delete ".txt" postfix, unzip both files with 7-Zip and all was good. What do you mean saying "but nothing"? Nothing what? You can`t take the "LibraryStory-0.97.5.73-SE-pc game saves" folder from the archive? Or you can`t summures two and two and place files from the "LibraryStory-0.97.5.73-SE-pc game saves" folder to the subfolder "saves" in the "game" folder? Or you don`t read my words that last saves are surely working which means that you need to scroll the list of loading saves before finding the nonull positions? Please describe what kind of problem do you mean saying "but nothing"?

I download both, take off the "001" & 002 but the second stays a txt when I extract from the first it says corrupted file

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I download both, take off the "001" & 002 but the second stays a txt when I extract from the first it says corrupted file
Of course, if the second file was recognized as text file not as archives`s volume, it wasn`t proceed as archive. So the question is: what program did you use tor unzipping? Hope it wasn`t Windows Explorer cause if I`m remember correctly it don`t understand multi-volumes archives. For that purposes are special programs such as Winzip or 7-zip.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
and suddenly ... out of the blue this game receive a update lol ...
is there more than 5 minutes of gameplay or should i wait some more years, before reloading a old save ;)

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
So, after 8 years, is there still NO sex?
Are you kidding? What sex do you need? Gaston fucks Belle in the forest, Astong fucks Belle in the Pixie`s house, only Tongas don`t fuck Belle and also Gaston don`t fucks Betsy-Lizzy. Saying about Gaston`s fucking Belle in the forest, they promise to make this repeatable in the future updates (if you believe them, ha-ha).

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
and suddenly ... out of the blue this game receive a update lol ...
is there more than 5 minutes of gameplay or should i wait some more years, before reloading a old save ;)
No, there isn't more than one new scene in this no-main story. Hope you don`t need wait for years cause they promise to make a "real" update before the end of this year.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
No, there isn't more than one new scene in this no-main story. Hope you don`t need wait for years cause they promise to make a "real" update before the end of this year.
i following this game since the beginning, because i liked latissas art, from older games, and no i don't believes them. something changed ... long before the war in there region ... but i hope you are right and i'm not ;)

Reactions: Madrak

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
i following this game since the beginning, because i liked latissas art, from older games, and no i don't believes them. something changed ... long before the war in there region ... but i hope you are right and i'm not ;)
So as me. I follows this game since the very first public release of it. And yes something changes. IMHO they went so far that don`t know how to finish the story without losing its charm and beauty :)

Feb 1, 2018
This game has been updated? Will Belle finally turn into possibly an evil witch or something? Doubt it. I can't even tell what has been added. I am not even sure if I even have my old save file...

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
Thats interesting, I did not know Latissa did other games beforehand. The only thing I heard once is that Xalijo was kinda helping Akabur at his games

Reactions: Yuri9

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Are you kidding? What sex do you need? Gaston fucks Belle in the forest, Astong fucks Belle in the Pixie`s house, only Tongas don`t fuck Belle and also Gaston don`t fucks Betsy-Lizzy. Saying about Gaston`s fucking Belle in the forest, they promise to make this repeatable in the future updates (if you believe them, ha-ha).
Ok so I'm just a tourist checking latest updates, thinking did someone make a Gaston simulator, that'd be funny. Is this all just Gaston fucking belle or is there some meta story of Gaston duplicates with different names? Sounds almost interesting if I then didn't read how the dev isn't updating or something.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes