2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Quest log and a few other UI elements/dialogs are in russian. Any way to change it?
When you load my files "as is" there are on russian cause I play Russian version of the game, that`s fact. Maybe if you choose language as "English" when starting the game but before loading my files something will change?

Another original Idea. Some variables which are stored in the save files are given from the current version of the game. What If you begin the game on english and only than will load my files?

Last edited:

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
When you load my files "as is" there are on russian cause I play Russian version of the game, that`s fact. Maybe if you choose language as "English" when starting the game but before loading my files something will change?

Another original Idea. Some variables which are stored in the save files are given from the current version of the game. What If you begin the game on english and only than will load my files?
I have tried it already. Doesn't work.

freakyass

Jun 22, 2024
just upload your files as is without the need of unzipping wtf are you guys talking about for days it's so retrded

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
it's not working.. how to even extract it?
You mean - how to extract about two dozens of files from the 7-Zip multi-volumes archive? I supposed that there was full instruction in my post. If not, I'm awfully sorry :( But there is much more bigger problem: my files are on russian and before doing anything new with them I need to deside how to translate that saves to english, If it`s possible, of cause. I don`t want to play the game from the very beggining only to make english-languaged saves, you know :)

Last edited:

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
it's not working.. how to even extract it?
Sorry for my angryness. I supposed that all will be simple, but something went wrong. The plan was simple: first, take the two files from my post, second, delete the "txt" postfix from them, third, use 7-Zip program to unzip about a two dozen files from the "001" and "002" 7-zip archive volumes as "LibraryStory-0.97.5.73-SE-pc game saves" folder, and, finally, fourth, put the files from the "LibraryStory-0.97.5.73-SE-pc game saves" folder to the subfolder "saves" in the "game" folder of the LS. But you are the second or even the third man saying that it doesn`t work. I`m shocked, really, and don`t know what to do, honestly :(

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes