2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
All that does for me in the current version is loop the event. It doesn't actually get you out of the cycle, hopefully the new version isn't buggy.
All that does for me in the current version is loop the event. It doesn't actually get you out of the cycle, hopefully the new version isn't buggy.
Yes, it`s a bug, sorry :cry:. You need to click on the clock five or six times one after another before the trigger will work and the new action will begin.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
...And another sleep break

17 minutes ago

Yes, sometimes it's still necessary to sleep. An unpleasant bug discovered at the last moment was fixed. Now, we'll test it in the morning....

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020

17 minutes ago

Yes, sometimes it's still necessary to sleep. An unpleasant bug discovered at the last moment was fixed. Now, we'll test it in the morning....

Reactions: S1cK

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Belle after drinking Gaston`s special growing potion, I suppose? :)
It looks like it. Perhaps someone took it and made a new image out of it? I found it under searching Google for the library story latissa. When I click on the link there is a website called platinum mods and it refers to a mod APK of a older version. I'm not sure if it's fake or not. It does seem like that scene where her breasts grow.

kw3432

Jan 3, 2019
is it still possible to make a bee bomb? I have a cork and the bee gear but all i can do is look for honey.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
is it still possible to make a bee bomb? I have a cork and the bee gear but all i can do is look for honey.
I feel like the thief teaches you if you give the treasure to the thieves guild. That is what I remember at least. It's been a while.

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017

17 minutes ago

Reactions: Bbcity

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
How did you even see the continuation of the questline? it crashes everytime for me
It's because saves in main and side questline are not totally compatible. If you have an old save that was done one or two steps before you stop in playing LS in the last time try to load it. For me it helped.

Last edited:

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
This shit is actually insane--this "special edition" is just an extension of the questline added in the first special edition. Do not overwrite your previous saves, as they won't work in the official release.

Yes. this is only the some new options in the side questline. Sad to say it, but I have a strange feeling that I don`t understand what they have do in that release. I loaded my saves from 0.97.5.73SE, play LS for about an hour and see nothing new in 0.97.5.75SE. Have anybody a changelog for LS 0.97.5.75SE to see what`s new in this release?

Last edited:

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
worked fine for me. its just a continuation of belle x dad. Still there is no new graphic or a bj. just more of the same with different text

• Sad
Reactions: DarkLink

Sanjimelorine

May 28, 2017
worked fine for me. its just a continuation of belle x dad. Still there is no new graphic or a bj. just more of the same with different text
No way? Really? Did they break their own record on laziness?

Someone be a hero and upload it on mega?

Last edited:

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
Hey! I would like to increase dominance, exhibitionism and bed skills. (Belle)Thank you for your help!

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes