2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

marioBardone

Apr 4, 2023
There is no cheat codes in LS. There are saves from the F95 members previously played in LS and patreon passwords for extra content. Which of that options do you need?
Yes you're right, it's been a long time since the last update and I have forget it. I mean if maybe there are the new codes for patreon, to unlock some booster but let's play the game again. Thanks!

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Yes you're right, it's been a long time since the last update and I have forget it. I mean if maybe there are the new codes for patreon, to unlock some booster but let's play the game again. Thanks!
It`s side-line story available for everyone, so it`s have not the own patreon code for it. Try to use old codes, may be they will work.

Reactions: marioBardone

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I am lamer and dont understand how "Just delete "txt""
:(
Sad to say it, but there is another problem :( As I had know from some F95 members, the 7-zip multi-volumes archives can be unpacked only by 7-zip program. For them, WinRAR didn`t see the second volume of my archive, and couldn`t unpack it. I suppose that internal Windows archivator, if you will use it, will not see the second volume of my archive also.

P.S. So you aren`t shocked that quest history log, some texts and the person names in the game will be on russian atfer using my saves? :)

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I'm not so lamer.
I can't change the file format using this method.
There's simply no "txt" in the title on my pc.
If you are not so lamer, why you don`t use some file managers in addition to Windows explorer? Or you think that the file managers are for IT experts only? :)
I can say - no, they aren`t, the usual PC user can use them also, and some of them in addition are freeware or free registration.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I'm doing Ariel's quest...I have the dog collared at my house, but talking to him does nothing. How do I get Ariel's bra from him?

Edit: I hadn't talked to Emma, so he didn't get the idea to use the dog. Got it now.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes