2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
They promise to do 0.98 before the end of autumn, if you can trust them.
That's not happening unless they have already gottent 95% of the work done or unless they push off 95% of the things they promised in 0.98. They still need to put in exhibitionism and add to half a dozen story lines including the mermaid, the box of sex toys, the ill wisher, getting another magic book, more things in the reading room, and moving the beasts story line along. Yea, I'll be in a old folks home before this is all complete.

• Haha
Reactions: Sergiv2001
May 12, 2018
Unlock Lockpick > Backalley
  1. Get enough knowledge and talk to the guy in pub at night/feed the guy with the meat at the barrel.
  2. In the map, click on the borewell icon. On left of the barrel, you can see a green arrow (near the pebbles, it blends in with the grass so not that visible).
  3. Call the guy with 3 short and 1 long whistle.

KERVER

Oct 15, 2019
Anyone had this error in tree questline? The interactive portion of it
Tried different things, different saves - same thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, same problem. And also a similar problem in the quest about revenge on Emma, when she is in stocks on the square. Waiting for someone to post a patch. Maybe it will fix the problem

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Yeah, same problem. And also a similar problem in the quest about revenge on Emma, when she is in stocks on the square. Waiting for someone to post a patch. Maybe it will fix the problem
Emmas revenge is known bugged. There should be patches "soon"

Wonderer111

Aug 3, 2023
paswords because fun finding. if anyone knows more that have passwords so i can practice, whether solved or not please tag me.
0.97.5 tier 1: new chapter ,tier 5: funny annotation ,tier 10: tree activity
0.97.2 tier 1: time to read ,tier 5: beast return ,tier 10: second forest book
0.9.7 tier 1: book review ,tier 5: exciting reading ,tier 10: unread bestseller

KsypnhthriRiou

Nov 1, 2023
How do i proceed with the mission "the thieves guild?" How do i "befriend them" ? i cant
and how do i get to the part that i give betsy themasturbation thing? have i messed up something?

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
How do i proceed with the mission "the thieves guild?" How do i "befriend them" ? i cant
and how do i get to the part that i give betsy themasturbation thing? have i messed up something?
Yes, you are missing something :)

There is a complex solution for the thieves giuld quest. First, you need to meet the smuggler in the tavern. He will ask you about the password. Second, you need to talk to the thief that you "save" during his punishment, find a secret place in the forest in which you need to win two smugglers and take the paper with one-half of the password. When you give that half to the smuggler in the tavern, He will say you that that only half of a password and that`s not that he want. Third, you need to talk with thief again and after some adventures take a second one-half of password from him. Next, you need to talk to smuggles in the tavern again and give him the full password. He will give you the map. You need to go to the place marked on the map, take the present from there and give that present to the thief. If you do so, you will be a friend to the thieves giuld. That`s so :)

KsypnhthriRiou

Nov 1, 2023
Yes, you are missing something :)

There is a complex solution for the thieves giuld quest. First, you need to meet the smuggler in the tavern. He will ask you about the password. Second, you need to talk to the thief that you "save" during his punishment, find a secret place in the forest in which you need to win two smugglers and take the paper with one-half of the password. When you give that half to the smuggler in the tavern, He will say you that that only half of a password and that`s not that he want. Third, you need to talk with thief again and after some adventures take a second one-half of password from him. Next, you need to talk to smuggles in the tavern again and give him the full password. He will give you the map. You need to go to the place marked on the map, take the present from there and give that present to the thief. If you do so, you will be a friend to the thieves giuld. That`s so :)
i have done all these but htis is what it shows me. What should i do ? have tried like everything 1725104132493.png

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
You can`t just get out of that, you can only proceed it. For proceed the scenario, click on the clock in the upper right corner and follow the instructions that you will be given.
All that does for me in the current version is loop the event. It doesn't actually get you out of the cycle, hopefully the new version isn't buggy.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
Here is full post:

Library Story 0.95 Full Release Dates

Hi friends!
We analyzed your feedback on the first part of 0.95, which was released at the end of March.
Initially, we planned the release of the second part of 0.95 in the same format (on April 10), and then by the end of the month - the full vrsion 0.95 (including remaining content). But, obviously, not everyone likes this system with 'starting conditions' mode. In addition, it took me a lot of time to work on the release of the first chapter of 'Iris Quest'. So in such conditions the second part of LS would be crumpled up and poorly tested... In general, we decided to do the following:

The Library Story 0.95 full version will be released on April 29, 2020 for patrons;
Public release of The Library Story 0.95 is May 15, 2020

We will no longer divide this version into parts, instead we'll calmly add all texts and release the full LS 0.95, which can be played from the very beginning. Additonally, there will be a password with special bonuses for patrons in this version.
Thanks for your support and understanding, guys. The release is coming soon, so stay tuned!
View attachment 614611
Where do images like this come from? I have found a few on the internet when searching for library story that I haven't seen in game like the following. I've seen a few things that say their mods for the game, but I've never heard of them or tried them.

1725297345613.jpeg

Reactions: Pantera1320

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Where do images like this come from? I have found a few on the internet when searching for library story that I haven't seen in game like the following. I've seen a few things that say their mods for the game, but I've never heard of them or tried them.

View attachment 3993510
It`s for future updates. When you pay Belle for her cleaning in the library, in the menu of choises there is yet unavailable option to say her about possible more payment for special job. So that pictures are for future realising that option.

Reactions: Puckhog27
2.50 star(s) 29 Votes