Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh man who could forget his posts, they were so entertaining. Bailey was one of my favorites as well, so I could dig his Cult of Bailey ;)

Oh and just to say as well, digging your VN so far. Keep up the good work :)

P.S. I noticed your Alexis has a very uncanny similarity to Stacy.... :LOL:

Thanks, for the kind words. Anyone who knows me here knows how much I like Stacy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Soth

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
... You simply cannot make an extremely hot twins (who are the hottest characters in this game) and tell harem players 'you cannot have them. take those less hot characters. The sexiest characters in this game belong to another dude! The other chad dude is their daddy and you cannot live your twin fantasy in this harem game!'
Ah well.. I guess Unclo Loco just did exactly that.

Reactions: Edhinor

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
till then your harem fans have all vanished...cause even i didnt play but only the mention of those scenes gets you a humilating feel...or was it the intention to humilate the mc??
Guessing here if or if not a humiliation was intended.. so I will not dive into that..

But I think it is a rule of life, no matter how good you are, how strong you are, how fast, tall, whatever.
There will always be someone better, stronger, faster or taller.
Have Black Belts in 10 different martial arts and there will be a small unimpressive dude(ette) that will wipe the floor with you and not even break a sweat.

Might be an idea to have a reminder of that from time to time :)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i like the game so far for the most part not a fan of the twins scene dosnt kill the game for me as they arent LI"s but they are often in scenes and have silar dialog it likely will dont really ike that it seems like alexis fears their daddy either. with that said so far the story seems intiging and look foreward to see it continue. One question i have is on any future lesbian stuff if planned at all will the LI's havining sexual/romantic relationship between themselves be avoidable?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Oo i always find something to rant about ... so i'll follow this game for two reason, first i like it and second finaly find something to bitch about :X ...

first time playing, i realy enjoyed the game, story seem to actualy no be writen one chapter at a time or at least the main plot is already waiting to be fleshed out which realy show the difference with what we can find in majority around here ^^
i have nothing against incest fetish but i'm aslo tired of seeing all those poor dead father and single mom with three kids who have one sister with two kids (throw a twin somewhere and add a grandma) i'm aslo fed up with the totaly over 18 highschooler and those university where you get english or math class (you know those with university level picture book and high difficulty substraction) T_T so yep i do agree with the interlude joke

now i'm eagerly waiting to get to know which and how many species are in the story and what happen next :D

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
You do know yelling
- is impolite
- does not make your argument any more valid or right
right?

oh, and there is a difference between "touching" and "punching".
In the context of this VN:
Touching: Put your grubby, greedy fingers at the Ladies NoNo places.
Punching: Sparring and training.

;)
honestly i'm half suspecting they "baited" him into punching her tits to make mc shit his pants when he meet "daddy" only dev know, but seeing the comment about them in the interlude and how they act generaly, this does not seem out of character ><
i didn't read the comment, is it really full of hate comment because there is two girls in the game that mc won't fuck and no "real" incest

etool

Jun 14, 2021
oh my ... such emotions on display in this thread .... dude/dudette, wipe your chin the emotions are just dripping out

anyway ....

Great Game Uncle, keep doing your thing, this latest installment was great and has expanded the overall story nicely

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i like the game so far for the most part not a fan of the twins scene dosnt kill the game for me as they arent LI"s but they are often in scenes and have silar dialog it likely will dont really ike that it seems like alexis fears their daddy either. with that said so far the story seems intiging and look foreward to see it continue. One question i have is on any future lesbian stuff if planned at all will the LI's havining sexual/romantic relationship between themselves be avoidable?
Glad to hear you are enjoying my story so far.

There is one scene planned where 2 LI will be with the MC at the same time, and one other optional scene with two LI with the MC. Nothing will ever happen without the MC being around.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oo i always find something to rant about ... so i'll follow this game for two reason, first i like it and second finaly find something to bitch about :X ...

first time playing, i realy enjoyed the game, story seem to actualy no be writen one chapter at a time or at least the main plot is already waiting to be fleshed out which realy show the difference with what we can find in majority around here ^^
i have nothing against incest fetish but i'm aslo tired of seeing all those poor dead father and single mom with three kids who have one sister with two kids (throw a twin somewhere and add a grandma) i'm aslo fed up with the totaly over 18 highschooler and those university where you get english or math class (you know those with university level picture book and high difficulty substraction) T_T so yep i do agree with the interlude joke

now i'm eagerly waiting to get to know which and how many species are in the story and what happen next :D
Thanks for the feedback and I am glad you are enjoying the game so far. I will say there are 13 chapters fully written out for this VN. I do make some minor changes as I render, but the story is basically ready to render.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Glad to hear you are enjoying my story so far.

There is one scene planned where 2 LI will be with the MC at the same time, and one other optional scene with two LI with the MC. Nothing will ever happen without the MC being around.
so 1 of the scenes will be forced? For me I see it as sharing which im not personaly into i will likely continue and see how it developes if its very minor i could maybe get past it but i generally prefer threesomes being mc focused

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
so 1 of the scenes will be forced? For me I see it as sharing which im not personaly into i will likely continue and see how it developes if its very minor i could maybe get past it but i generally prefer threesomes being mc focused
Oh sorry, I was not clear both scenes will be MC-focused, maybe some light touching or kissing between the girls just to get the MC going but nothing really more than that is planned.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
the chapter felt short. Seems they are vampires, figured if you where going down this route would make more sense for the redhead w/ the wild hair to be a werewolf.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Thanks for the feedback and I am glad you are enjoying the game so far. I will say there are 13 chapters fully written out for this VN. I do make some minor changes as I render, but the story is basically ready to render.
it realy show in the quality of the story, but aslo in the fact there was no bug, no way to compare your work to the sloppy mess we usualy get around here ^^

Reactions: Uncle Loco

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, with all that talk about hunters, mortals, innocence, all that kind of stuff, I am getting the feeling the MC is dealing with vampires. But guess I will find out in the next episode. Thank you for this game thus far.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
the chapter felt short. Seems they are vampires, figured if you where going down this route would make more sense for the redhead w/ the wild hair to be a werewolf.
not too sure, yellow eyes, sugestion/charm power, night work, super strengh/speed, blood tears ... what if ... dev choose to create his own occult species or just pop some aliens creature to prevent comparison and stop the player expectation and not let people think certain rules will be followed (usual weakness and strengh for exemple) as it always end in people saying thing should go some way and if it don't then dev did badly or know nothing T_T

• Thinking Face

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
For now, it looks like a vampire game without werewolves.
I assume the hunters are human, they don't transform where there are people for privacy reasons, but they didn't transform even when they had the opportunity to transform during the museum attack.
Maybe the hunters we see in the game are pets of high-ranking werewolves.

• Thinking Face
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes