Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I understand where they are coming from and I did try to make it as clear as possible they are off-limits.

However, the twins and TKA are very important to the journey of the MC from going from a push-over nobody to someone important. Yes right now the women in this story take initiative for most things, but that will slowly change. I know not everyone reads all the dialog so it is easy to miss how the MC is changing. He is struggling with memory loss, and a fear of being left alone again. His family all turned their backs on him and he does not know why. He wants to please people and fears that his actions may push people away. Maybe my writing is not as good as I hoped, but this is the struggle of the MC. Events in future chapters will show his growth as he is willing to take on a more dominate role and not be pushed around.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As the story progresses you will understand why things happen the way they do. Alexis does fear and respects TKA, and you will learn why in future chapters. She also is struggling with her own issues too. I think Chapter 5 will start to explain things better when the MC sits down with Alexis and has that well-needed detailed conversation.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
As the story progresses you will understand why things happen the way they do. Alexis does fear and respects TKA, and you will learn why in future chapters. She also is struggling with her own issues too. I think Chapter 5 will start to explain things better when the MC sits down with Alexis and has that well-needed detailed conversation.
Yes - the whine is strong in here lately. You do you UncleLoco - stay true to your story and carry on. It's great as it is, and like all books/movies we have to wait to see 'what happens next'. Looking forward to more!! (y):)

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
I had to replay it from the start because I had forgotten the story and plot.
And I mean the MC is recovering from bad things.

I think he is doing fine. And will evolve. But still recovering.

I didn't think that the twins were any Li at all. And that's fine.

I mean the MC can build his own harem if he likes.

But the story is good and the plot is interesting.

For a moment I thought there were some
supernatural stuff going on.

From an angle it looked like Charlotte had fangs,
and at an other scene it looked like Alexis put up a force wall.

But I think maybe I should check my eyes

But so far it's a great game.
Thanks for creating it !

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For a moment I thought there were some supernatural stuff
going on.
There is.

One of the siblings during the job called the MC mortal and wanted to have a taste. She also mentioned something about Alexis being his creator but MC corrected her and said mother and didn't know what a creator was.

Sounds suspiciously like Vampires.

strel1

Oct 16, 2020
There is.

One of the siblings during the job called the MC mortal and wanted to have a taste. She also mentioned something about Alexis being his creator but MC corrected her and said mother and didn't know what a creator was.

Sounds suspiciously like Vampires.
Yes, you are right. Think I kind of missed that.
I read it but didn't think much of it.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
About the Twins, sorry I need to say this:

It is explained on the after credits why and who they are. That they are the "girls" of a deceased friend of the Dev.

BUT

Even if the Dev hadn't put that disclaimer/warning/explanation, it really wasn't needed. Many Harem games HAVE married women that aren't and never will be part of the harem, whether they are attractive or not is even MORE irrelevant. That they refer to their SO as "Daddy" or "Master" or whatever is absolutely none of our business.

Just imagine they are 2 ugly gremlins (not the cute female versions with plump bottoms and generous tits) and move on.

Peace :)

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
not bad game so far but kinda makes me sad if you dont take the harem route it comes to a abrupt end. instead of the story continuing on with lily. Well i can't really say a completely comes to a abrupt end their are a couple scene after you pick that route (don't want spoil any of it). But other then that not bad keep it up.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
not bad game so far but kinda makes me sad if you dont take the harem route it comes to a abrupt end. instead of the story continuing on with lily. Well i can't really say a completely comes to a abrupt end their are a couple scene after you pick that route (don't want spoil any of it). But other then that not bad keep it up.
Lily will be back don't worry.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As MC is in this game, we are supposed to root for Alexis and care for her.
Now we know already she fears TKA and his TWINS beat MC half to death already,
while all laughing and congratulating themselves about it.

We cannot be OK with the assholes and the toxic and the down right GARBAGE CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME.
We should be looking forward to have MC one up all those assholes and beat them out of the game for good.
Yes, she does fear them but it is also a respect thing as well. You will learn more about this in the future.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I understand where they are coming from and I did try to make it as clear as possible they are off-limits.

However, the twins and TKA are very important to the journey of the MC from going from a push-over nobody to someone important. Yes right now the women in this story take initiative for most things, but that will slowly change. I know not everyone reads all the dialog so it is easy to miss how the MC is changing. He is struggling with memory loss, and a fear of being left alone again. His family all turned their backs on him and he does not know why. He wants to please people and fears that his actions may push people away. Maybe my writing is not as good as I hoped, but this is the struggle of the MC. Events in future chapters will show his growth as he is willing to take on a more dominate role and not be pushed around.
You're doing fine. Some folks are just a bit mental on these forums.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Yes, they are, and I am happy to hear you remember them and TKA.
Oh man who could forget his posts, they were so entertaining. Bailey was one of my favorites as well, so I could dig his Cult of Bailey ;)

Oh and just to say as well, digging your VN so far. Keep up the good work :)

P.S. I noticed your Alexis has a very uncanny similarity to Stacy.... :LOL:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes